Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulfill your dreams from Bitcoin,  (Read 375 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:37:54 AM

Congratulations to your new achievement OP,  i can see the joy in you right now because is not easy for someone to fulfilled his dream on time like the way you embraced your own on time by investing your capital and time on Bitcoin in some years ago and it gave you good results that is making you to celebrate in the community today. My prayer for you is that, What you have achieved now will be a small achievement base on what is coming your way  in the future if you can continue to hold your Bitcoin for a long period of time, because that is the simple strategy many holders use to make their dreams to come to reality, and it will increase their trust in long term holding like the way you vow to remain in long term holder. Those equipment you purchased from the market will make your Internet work more easy for you to access Internet and  it will make your work easy, because computer is more comfortable than Phone.

bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 07:40:30 AM

These are real shared experiences that OP has gone through, and I rate your journey very well. I also have wonderful journeys with bitcoin from stories of selling bitcoin to pay rent, buying necessary items, and it is true that through bitcoin, many people, including myself, have benefited from it. But also looking back at some stories that still haven't been able to find happiness with bitcoin, maybe they don't have a clear plan, like the way OP is conveying about the achievements, I believe it is a good motivation for them everybody.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lida93

Activity: 756
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 08:16:20 AM

Currently bitcoin has high value, I have fulfilled my dream with bitcoin, My long time wish is to buy a computer, Finally I was able to fulfill that dream, I bought a computer for a total of $1170. I bought the computer with some money from my bitcoin holdings and some from my family.
I withdrew $500 from my bitcoin holdings and bought the computer with the remaining $670 from my family. I cashed out my holdings 6 days ago today, when Bitcoin was worth $69500. I got a very good price, even though Bitcoin is currently way ahead of it, but I want to increase my current holdings and I have always been holding in Bitcoin using the DCA method. I am very happy to fulfill my dream from Bitcoin. I will hold my current bitcoin holdings for the long term and I will continue to hold on a regular weekly or monthly basis using the DCA method. Everyone pray for me, that I can grow big like this and fulfill my dreams with Bitcoin like this, Thanks you...
I felicitate with you in your joy of achieving your dream of owning a brand new computer through your bitcoin hodling, these testaments we continue getting about how bitcoin has made it an actuality for people's dream to become a reality is pretty much encouraging and it's points to one thing that bitcoin isn't a myth but a reality that creates financial freedom for people to achieve both huge and small dreams.

Not mincing words, if I was to be you I won't have sell off a part of my holdings at this time, we are currently in the days of the bitcoin halving which could have save you from burdening your family with the $670 if only you had exercise more patience but on the other had I wouldn't know your position and how urgent you really needed the computer for your use so I won't satisfactorily say you acted in a haste without having a full knowledge of your situation.

For prayers you requesting for, it's all a waste bro, no hard feelings but it's true. You and I would agree that part of your holdings you use in adding up to get a computer was gotten through prayers from people but because you did and took the right decision with your hodling for long time. Prayer is good but without works it's a waste.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
YUriy1991

Activity: 924
Merit: 224

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:17:30 AM

I think it quite precisely what you have done by deciding to sell a small part of your BTC assets then withdraw the profits and then buy computer equipment for work.

Well, for the decision to re accumulate BTC with DCA is also a good thing if you apply it, especially if you are diligent in supporting work equipment is also sufficient enough to be able to add to your BTC collection with additional working part-time to get passive income work.

If you are patient, it will definitely be fertile.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1767

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:44:56 PM

Fulfill your dreams from Bitcoin,
Happy to see you achieve your dreams, as long as you know Bitcoin, this is a sign that Bitcoin has proven that someone patiently places Bitcoin as an investment or trading element, their dreams have been answered, maybe I don't want to speculate what my dreams are as long as I hold Bitcoin, what is clear is that I have also bought something that is useful for myself and my family.

I hope for you, in the future you have other dream speculations, which are more luxurious and expensive than the one you have currently bought, a laptop, maybe you need a house, a car, if you don't have one yet, Keep innovating in Bitcoin from time to time while you can, we never know what will happen in the future, now you can do what's best for yourself, continue to have bright dreams while you have Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 03:46:05 PM

People who believe in the huge potential hidden behind Bitcoin will get huge benefits after holding it for a certain time. Why don't you hold on to Bitcoin for a little longer and use the $670 in additional family funds to increase your investment amount until the Halving begins. Maybe you will get more profits which can reduce your burden of spending on buying a computer that has been your dream for so long. The good news is you have reaped the rewards of your belief in Bitcoin so far. In the future, try to be wiser when making decisions so you don't miss the big opportunity that is almost here.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bobrox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:45:06 PM

Firstly your dreaming have come true after success buying computer after trough bitcoin investing helpful I think you need push more limitation achievement from benefit by investing in bitcoin.
I know how excited when success buying most expensive thing for us from bitcoin investment but if you high dreaming in the future will make more motivate keep investing in bitcoin to reach your goals target investment.
Congratulation with your achievement firstly, I think with bitcoin investment helped many people reach their dreaming when investing in bitcoin during have lower price and then sell later after raising up to higher price, looking for many way how to accumulate many bitcoin in the future and earn more higher dreaming maybe you can buy an expensive car from bitcoin investing or having the most luxury house from bitcoin.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:39:45 PM

Congratulations bro. At least you can share with proof the benefits of investing in Bitcoin to your friends and those who have been of the mind that it is a wasted effort at investment. Bitcoin is profitable and trust me bruh, you don't need prayers, you need more of patience. The halving is very close at hand so instead of just getting small gains if you withdraw too early, why not exercise some restraint so you can be able to hit massive gains?

Maybe he really needed that new personal computer and so he had to sold it to have his dreams fulfilled. So I wouldn't blame him if he sold with that intention and not wait till the price goes up or if we go in a bull run after halving. So there is no right or wrong decision in his part and we can see how happy he is by giving us the image. And he also said that he is going to hold, so maybe there are still some in his wallet that he will hold or continue to fatten and accumulate as we go to this year and the next. We've heard a lot of success stories though, and I think majority of us here at one point in time bought something out of our bitcoin profits.

Totally agree, there is no right or wrong. The OP was surely in profit and decided to
reward himself with something which he wanted so congratulations.

There will always be those who state "should have". We all cant HODL forever. We all
have different needs and goals, we all buy and sell Bitcoin at different times.

The OP can be happy and enjoy the fruits of he DCA and HODL,ing and can continue
to do so into the post halving era

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:14:35 PM

This is what you get when you know how to invest properly and how to manage your finances.
Most of the time it’s not just about Bitcoin itself but because of the decisions that you have made just to get your goal become reality. If you are going to invest with Bitcoin make sure to know the risk and always have your strategy with you, don’t ever thing about quick profit and instead focus more on making a good progress day by day.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:58:15 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2024, 10:08:41 PM by Lanatsa

Congratulations bro. At least you can share with proof the benefits of investing in Bitcoin to your friends and those who have been of the mind that it is a wasted effort at investment. Bitcoin is profitable and trust me bruh, you don't need prayers, you need more of patience. The halving is very close at hand so instead of just getting small gains if you withdraw too early, why not exercise some restraint so you can be able to hit massive gains?

Maybe he really needed that new personal computer and so he had to sold it to have his dreams fulfilled. So I wouldn't blame him if he sold with that intention and not wait till the price goes up or if we go in a bull run after halving. So there is no right or wrong decision in his part and we can see how happy he is by giving us the image. And he also said that he is going to hold, so maybe there are still some in his wallet that he will hold or continue to fatten and accumulate as we go to this year and the next. We've heard a lot of success stories though, and I think majority of us here at one point in time bought something out of our bitcoin profits.

Totally agree, there is no right or wrong. The OP was surely in profit and decided to
reward himself with something which he wanted so congratulations.

There will always be those who state "should have". We all cant HODL forever. We all
have different needs and goals, we all buy and sell Bitcoin at different times.

The OP can be happy and enjoy the fruits of he DCA and HODL,ing and can continue
to do so into the post halving era
Its our profit, its our money, its our gain, its our success. Then its none others business on how  you would really be making use of your profits in Bitcoin investment. There's no such thing about being early
on selling it out because we know that each one of us would really be having that kind of selling point or profit taking. Its really good to see that you do really be able to see and reward yourself into something
which you've been that wishing for long or something that gives out that kind of buying something on which you do really see that it would really be beneficial more into what you are doing online.
This isnt something a luxury type of buying but rather this is something that it connection with his/her work online which it would be something relevant.

We do have different wishes in our minds and if we do see that opportunity that we can already be able to purchase it out then we do really have no doubts on securing out our profits
on buying up something on which i dont see something wrong with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 02:53:29 AM

Currently bitcoin has high value, I have fulfilled my dream with bitcoin, My long time wish is to buy a computer, Finally I was able to fulfill that dream, I bought a computer for a total of $1170. I bought the computer with some money from my bitcoin holdings and some from my family.
I withdrew $500 from my bitcoin holdings and bought the computer with the remaining $670 from my family. I cashed out my holdings 6 days ago today, when Bitcoin was worth $69500. I got a very good price, even though Bitcoin is currently way ahead of it, but I want to increase my current holdings and I have always been holding in Bitcoin using the DCA method. I am very happy to fulfill my dream from Bitcoin. I will hold my current bitcoin holdings for the long term and I will continue to hold on a regular weekly or monthly basis using the DCA method. Everyone pray for me, that I can grow big like this and fulfill my dreams with Bitcoin like this, Thanks you...

Congratulations on your computer achievement through your Bitcoin holding, however this should serve as motivator on your Bitcoin investment because if you continue investing on Bitcoin computer will be nothing compare to what you will get in the future after holding, however I like your commitment on Bitcoin investment because if only most people who are still skeptical about Bitcoin will see it from you own perspective they would have started immediately, so actually the method you are using to accumulate Bitcoin is very good because DCA strategy is the best for people starting with a smaller amounts to use.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 03:54:41 AM

~
Everyone pray for me, that I can grow big like this and fulfill my dreams with Bitcoin like this, Thanks you...
We can pray for you anytime but at the end of the day, it will be you and how you handle your money and investment that will take you to your success.
Congratulations for your achievement, or I would say congratulations in achieving your dream.

Like you, I also achieved so many things with the help of Bitcoin. Buying a smartphone, buying my own personal computer, travelling to places that I wanted to go, started to build my own home and lastly, having my own emergency funds. TBH, I will not achieve this without the help of Bitcoin, and of course this forum as well. Whatever happens, let's always express our gratitude to this forum in giving us an opportunity to learn, and at the same time earn Bitcoins as well. Smiley

As for you OP, I hope that your other dreams will be fulfilled with the help of cryptocurrency, and even though you bought it at a wrong time (at least for me) because in a few months from now, we might see the market going up already, what's important is that you didn't use that money into something bad. Good Luck Smiley

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 08:10:52 AM

There are many stories about realizing their dreams with Bitcoin, and they transcended them.
Quite happy with stories like this because everyone gets their share.
I also once had the same story, managed to earn some bitcoins and realize some of my dreams one by one.

Including buying a house and land that is my dream and that of my family.
Bitcoin gave me a lot of profit a few years ago and even today it is my main source of income with some of the investments I have.

Last year I bought a house assuming 1 BTC last year at a price of $ 35k ( Rp.520.000.000 ) and I bought the house for Rp. 400,000,000 with a total area of ​​about 700 m2 ( $26,500 ) and of course that still leaves $ 8,500, used for some repairs and land title transfer fees.

So with 1 BTC now you can buy anything, anyone can prosper. I earned some BTC from trading and some investments in various crypto projects and the house is purely crypto proceeds.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 235

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 12:50:28 PM

There are many stories about realizing their dreams with Bitcoin, and they transcended them.
Quite happy with stories like this because everyone gets their share.
I also once had the same story, managed to earn some bitcoins and realize some of my dreams one by one.

Including buying a house and land that is my dream and that of my family.
Bitcoin gave me a lot of profit a few years ago and even today it is my main source of income with some of the investments I have.

Last year I bought a house assuming 1 BTC last year at a price of $ 35k ( Rp.520.000.000 ) and I bought the house for Rp. 400,000,000 with a total area of ​​about 700 m2 ( $26,500 ) and of course that still leaves $ 8,500, used for some repairs and land title transfer fees.

So with 1 BTC now you can buy anything, anyone can prosper. I earned some BTC from trading and some investments in various crypto projects and the house is purely crypto proceeds.
I found the post you quoted much more interesting than the OP's post was so interesting. Opi just fulfilled his small dream with his bitcoin money but you built a house for your family and your head with your bitcoin invested money which is a reality of fulfilling a much bigger dream for you. Maybe through investing in Bitcoin people are able to fulfill their cherished dreams like you two have been able to do. Maybe before you many have fulfilled many dreams by investing in Bitcoin many have fulfilled their dream of buying a bike many have fulfilled their dream of buying a laptop with Bitcoin investment.

After reading such interesting stories, energy is stored in the mind that I will invest in Bitcoin and one day I will fulfill my dream with the investment money and present it to everyone. Let's all continue to invest in Bitcoin for a long time and fulfill our dreams with that Bitcoin investment.

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 01:36:02 PM

I found the post you quoted much more interesting than the OP's post was so interesting. Opi just fulfilled his small dream with his bitcoin money but you built a house for your family and your head with your bitcoin invested money which is a reality of fulfilling a much bigger dream for you. Maybe through investing in Bitcoin people are able to fulfill their cherished dreams like you two have been able to do. Maybe before you many have fulfilled many dreams by investing in Bitcoin many have fulfilled their dream of buying a bike many have fulfilled their dream of buying a laptop with Bitcoin investment.

After reading such interesting stories, energy is stored in the mind that I will invest in Bitcoin and one day I will fulfill my dream with the investment money and present it to everyone. Let's all continue to invest in Bitcoin for a long time and fulfill our dreams with that Bitcoin investment.
If you can manage it well, then you can also realize the dreams you want.
Believe it or not, this is only a fraction of the profit gained compared to the profit that my friend or some investor who started making a lot of money.

Everyone has their own goals, has a plan for the investments made, and has the luck of courage to try to start what they have never done.

In the beginning, it is not about Bitcoin investment that generates a lot of profits, but about how you can earn free money from various kinds of jobs in crypto.
Because I do a lot of crypto work to make dollars and then ultimately buy Bitcoin for long-term hold.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fuguebtc

Activity: 1778
Merit: 526

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 02:47:48 PM

-.-

Which country are you from? I was quite surprised to see that real estate and housing in your country are quite cheap compared to my country. I am also planning to buy land and build a house in 2025 when I will sell my bitcoin and crypto assets when they hit my target. But the price I have to pay will be much higher than yours and that is the reason why I still cannot realize this dream of mine. To be able to own a house including real estate, it costs me more than 100 thousand and that's why I don't want to sell my investment soon. Currently I have enough ability to realize my dream, but if I do so I will have no capital to continue investing so I decided to wait a little longer. I hope to soon achieve my dream so that my wife and children can have a real house to live in.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 03:02:06 PM

This is what you get when you know how to invest properly and how to manage your finances.
Most of the time it’s not just about Bitcoin itself but because of the decisions that you have made just to get your goal become reality. If you are going to invest with Bitcoin make sure to know the risk and always have your strategy with you, don’t ever thing about quick profit and instead focus more on making a good progress day by day.

I can only add to what you said, dude. It's not bad that Op gave himself rewards in that matter, and we are happy for his hard-earned profit that he got from Bitcoin.
And knowing that the time will come when he will get more than that from trust and belief in Bitcoin or other top altcoins,.

And I also know that most of us here have been grounded because of the bitcoin or cryptocurrency that we hold and this bull run that is yet to come because of our current holdings.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ndabagi01

Activity: 588
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 06:21:03 PM

Congratulations and more wins and success to you. You have indeed taken the right step earlier and you’re now able to benefit from that early decision you’ve made for yourself to invest in bitcoin. Now that you’ve bought what you’ve been wanting, you can use it to actualise some of your other dreams that lies between the use of this computer to make ends meet with them. It is good that you were able to stick to a strategy while investing in bitcoin and have seen the reward of it also. Hold on to what works best for you and if you do that again, you’ll earn more massively from your investment during bull run.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 05:33:24 PM

I can only add to what you said, dude. It's not bad that Op gave himself rewards in that matter, and we are happy for his hard-earned profit that he got from Bitcoin.
And knowing that the time will come when he will get more than that from trust and belief in Bitcoin or other top altcoins,.

And I also know that most of us here have been grounded because of the bitcoin or cryptocurrency that we hold and this bull run that is yet to come because of our current holdings.
Of course it isn't and this is what the point on why we invest and save, so that we can buy our dream stuffs. This is more than just rewarding our selves but it's a dream that we are fulfilling here. I am not only sure if all are truly happy with what he is experiencing now because it's also possible that some are bitter or jealous but this is wrong.

If we want the same thing, we can instead use the OP here as an inspiration to achieve it. OP already made it possible, so for sure he will upped his next target and that acts as a challenge to himself. We are always been told to continue climbing another mountain after the other and maybe we can only stop once we are already too old and are now very weak to do a thing.

Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 09:40:29 PM

Everyone pray for me, that I can grow big like this and fulfill my dreams with Bitcoin like this, Thanks you...
You don't need prayers rather what you need is determination to keep accumulating bitcoin without even halving the thought to sell off your holdings when the market might gotten too attracted by eyes. Most people planned to hold for long time but due to how the market sudden increased they got tempted and sold of what they were holding, at this point did they require prayer to hold or determination to keep holding? As a bitcoin investor you should look at the best duration that fits you most especially if you are looking at long term investment then you should stand on your decision to wait till the complete duration is completed before selling as you may think.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██