Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡✅PLAYSTATION STORE 🔥CHEAP PS PLUS 🔥 CHEAP GAMES🔥LEGAL🔥TR CURRENCY ⚡✅  (Read 1453 times)
Scotland (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 4

Hello BTC Talk Family

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 02:08:01 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2023, 10:18:41 AM by Scotland

Hello BTC Talk !  Smiley

I buy cheap game and ps plus subscriptions for your playstation accounts.

How is it working ?

It's very simple, completely legal (not stolen card), I log in to your account with my Turkish card and buy the product you want with Turkish local currency, I just need to log in to your account.

No country restrictions  Smiley

You can contact us for references and price information.

We only accept Paypal &  crypto payment & crypto voucher method.BTC

Contact Me :

ScotlandsX (Telegram)

https://wa.me/447717393638 (Click go WhatsApp)

I'm here to provide you the cheapest Gaming & Entertainment & All premium subscriptions legally Smiley
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2022, 12:07:30 PM

I would be interested in some games but when you say "cheap games" will you be game sharing from already made psn accounts that you own or maybe all games required need to be purchased on the user's account?

It's very simple, completely legal (not stolen card), I log in to your account with my Turkish card and buy the product you want with Turkish local currency, I just need to log in to your account.
Does psn account have to be Turkish or maybe all origins are accepted? Is there any chance of console  being banned for doing this?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Scotland (OP)

Hello BTC Talk Family

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 01:57:50 PM

I would be interested in some games but when you say "cheap games" will you be game sharing from already made psn accounts that you own or maybe all games required need to be purchased on the user's account?

Does psn account have to be Turkish or maybe all origins are accepted? Is there any chance of console  being banned for doing this?

We do not share games.

We log in to the account and buy the game or product using Turkey and countries with cheap local units.

The region where your account is registered does not matter.

When this is done, there has been no ban risk in the accounts so far, but you can contact Playstation support for this.

Daily Bump *  Smiley

I'm here to provide you the cheapest Gaming & Entertainment & All premium subscriptions legally Smiley
Etshy

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

Exchanger

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:30:11 PM

how much for 1year Essential and Premium ?

Verified Exchanger on Some websites..
Scotland (OP)

Hello BTC Talk Family

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 09:39:06 AM

how much for 1year Essential and Premium ?

Hello , $50

All services active  Smiley

Scotland (OP)

Hello BTC Talk Family

View Profile
Today at 10:00:27 AM

Thread Bump  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: