Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Temporary Down Turn for Altcoins Over?  (Read 244 times)
Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 172

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 03:30:34 PM

The community doesn't know exactly what will be the reaction of altcoins nor bitcoin in the next few days and weeks but be rest assured that not all altcoins will or has fall up to a 30%.

Mostly we know that altcoins follow the bitcoin trends to make move, so whatever bitcoin does that is exactly what every other coin will follow. But I believe that bitcoin will not longer fall that much so it might be heading to an upward movement, and so the altcoins might be following it too.

So we just have to be patient with the market and be conscious at the same time not to loss our funds.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 07:11:39 PM

The community doesn't know exactly what will be the reaction of altcoins nor bitcoin in the next few days and weeks but be rest assured that not all altcoins will or has fall up to a 30%.

Mostly we know that altcoins follow the bitcoin trends to make move, so whatever bitcoin does that is exactly what every other coin will follow. But I believe that bitcoin will not longer fall that much so it might be heading to an upward movement, and so the altcoins might be following it too.

So we just have to be patient with the market and be conscious at the same time not to loss our funds.

it bounced though. maybe it's really just temporary. the problem with this market is that, in just a day it will make you believe we are back to rally up again, and then the next day it disappoints you again. today it may have gone up like it will continue going to $75k but the next day you will be tricked again that it will dive to $60k.

so when the price increased to 68k today, a lot may have actually bought and iff they find out tomorrow it falls below 68k again, they may sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 07:37:48 PM

Last month I posted an entry talking about whether we had hit the highs in the recent "short term" bull run. I was very close to getting that high right.

Here we are, 2.5 weeks later and the Alt-coin market seems to be down 30%+ and floating at that level for a while.

With the upcoming Halving event in a few weeks, does the community think whether we still have more than 30% drop to go (from the highs last month), or is it a good time to load up on Alt-coins again?

It appears that recent short term downturn for altcoins market is passed, with Bitcoin is also rebounding from downturns of last 2,5 weeks and now it is trading above $69,000 often setting the tone of cryptocurrencies market. Nevertheless, it is crucial to recognize that  crypt currencies market is very volatile and unpredictable therefore we may encounter similar cycles of ups and downs in future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:13:26 PM

~
Would probably be a consolidation period, depending on what you buy you could go for it. Meme coins are good and all but they're just something you hold for probably at most a day or two. Top 10 coins would probably be the best thing to hold for maybe idk, 6 months to a year? We usually see a bull run for the Bitcoin market around that point after the halving so I expect the altcoin to closely follow along that schedule, or at least somewhere there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Juxoz (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:17:55 PM

market movements may experience a slight pump. but it wasn't a strong boost caused by Bitcoin's movement. it will only happen in a short time and on a small scale.
a period of market growth usually occurs after the halving is over. So don't be surprised if when the halving occurs nothing big happens in the market. but I believe we haven't hit rock bottom yet. we might be able to go down even deeper.

I keep seeing more sell off, a small bump, then more sell off -- a clear down trend. (today we are in the up trend, but I would wait another few days before trying to buy back in a few top-50 Alt-coins).
Juxoz (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:35:38 PM

It appears that recent short term downturn for altcoins market is passed, with Bitcoin is also rebounding from downturns of last 2,5 weeks and now it is trading above $69,000 often setting the tone of cryptocurrencies market. Nevertheless, it is crucial to recognize that  crypt currencies market is very volatile and unpredictable therefore we may encounter similar cycles of ups and downs in future.

That's sort of my reasoning as to why top 50 Alt-coins won't go down another 10% because Bitcoin has stabilized around high $60k, and with the upcoming halving, I don't think it'll plummet enough to drag the Alt-coins down further.

That said, Alt-coins don't immediately react to Bitcoin halving, at least not based on the previous cycles. That gives me a pause to see if I should wait to buy back in a bit later, or shrug this off and just buy now for the next uptrend. 
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:57:51 AM

That's sort of my reasoning as to why top 50 Alt-coins won't go down another 10% because Bitcoin has stabilized around high $60k, and with the upcoming halving, I don't think it'll plummet enough to drag the Alt-coins down further.

That said, Alt-coins don't immediately react to Bitcoin halving, at least not based on the previous cycles. That gives me a pause to see if I should wait to buy back in a bit later, or shrug this off and just buy now for the next uptrend. 

It sounds like you are weighing Bitcoin stability and its likely impact on altcoins market. You are right that altcoin don't immediately react to halving as they have their own factors those drive their price movements, such as technological development, adoption and market sentiment. It was good opportunity to take entry in alts when last weeks Bitcoin price was hoovering around $69K. This morning Bitcoin has demonstrated impressive price movement and surged more than $3000, currently trading around $72,300. Thus, this surge in Bitcoin price might boost optimism among altcoins investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:04:30 AM

Depends on which alt you are talking about. The alt I favor (litecoin) by all means isn’t down 30%. Only down 10-12% from its local top. ($115 > ~$100) Other coins may have fallen a lot more because their price wasn’t real to begin with. It takes only a little selling pressure to send them to the ground. They lack liquidity and real demand. Maybe invest in better projects and well established alts like ltc, xmr and doge next time? These alts haven’t met their ATH again for a long time sadly but at least they won’t go to zero like the others.

I feel like many investors expect the altcoins they are holding to increase double or triple their current prices every time the bitcoin price hits running high. But I always emphasize that not all altcoins would increase alongside bitcoin. It still depends on the altcoin itself. Even if there is some decline in bitcoin price, some altcoins are observed to be a little more stable and does not necessarily follow the same trend. Of course we can see some little decrease but a good project would not hit the bottom right the moment bitcoin hits a decline.

VFalcon

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 01:01:08 PM

I'm sure after halving alts will pick up momentum. I have already prepared for it and bought BNB, XRP and TFS. But these will be the most promising coins in my opinion
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 07:56:12 PM

I feel like many investors expect the altcoins they are holding to increase double or triple their current prices every time the bitcoin price hits running high. But I always emphasize that not all altcoins would increase alongside bitcoin. It still depends on the altcoin itself. Even if there is some decline in bitcoin price, some altcoins are observed to be a little more stable and does not necessarily follow the same trend. Of course we can see some little decrease but a good project would not hit the bottom right the moment bitcoin hits a decline.

Absolutely, most of the investors are anticipating that their holding of altcoins will yield significant return of  2-10X  during the upcoming bull cycle. However, not necessarily price of every coin in their portfolio will surge to their expectation, the success of the project largely depends on the ability  the team to create real life use case,  generate demand through effective marketing strategies and cultivate a strong community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:51:39 AM

Here we are, 2.5 weeks later and the Alt-coin market seems to be down 30%+ and floating at that level for a while.

With the upcoming Halving event in a few weeks, does the community think whether we still have more than 30% drop to go (from the highs last month), or is it a good time to load up on Alt-coins again?

The upcoming halving is only days away and we haven't seen that much drop in altcoin prices, if there's going to be a drop it isn't happening before the halving. It's very difficult to predict what will happen to altcoin as altcoins are very volatile and the price can be affected by different things. Memecoin can pump due to some celebrities buying the memecoin or tweeting about it while other altcoins can pump as big whale investors are investing into the project as we have with Real world Assets tokens pumping.

Loading up altcoin right now can be risky as we don't know which altcoin is going to be getting the most attention for the bull maket and if you want to make profits you have to be invested in the right project that gets the attention. You can know the narrative but if you didn't have the right tokens that will be getting all the hypes, you'll miss out on making profits as altcoin that do well depends on hype.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 12:04:42 PM

Altcoins will always follow the changes occurring in the price of bitcoin so yesterday when bitcoin again hit 72k$ then Altcoins also increases but now with bitcoin drop all altcoins also show some sort of drop which will be suited well if you use it for buying purposes.

All the time the price of altcoins does not remain same so if you hear about bull and bear season of bitcoin then keep it in mind the altcoins will also move in same direction as that of bitcoin goes.

Halving is not so far so price will again go higher but be patience as price cannot go to the moon in a day without facing any challenges. Every good time needs your patience and your time so sacrifice something for getting success.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 02:16:20 PM

The fall of bitcoin in the recent past indicates that the value of altcoins is also bound to decrease. This is common in the world of digital currencies. While it may not always be so, there are some indications that after the halving following the next one, this rise in bitcoin prices could spur on altcoins and let them do what they do best. On the other hand, a memecoin in the Solana chain can bring you quick profits, but it will be a risk. If you want a safer investment alternative over a long period of time then bitcoin may be your ultimate choice.
Do ensure you're eating good and laying down prominent structures to maintain balance. Our ultimate choice will only be selected based on our current form in the market. Altcoins will forever remain promising in the system and I'm standing on my ground, not relenting but focused more on the horrendous sectors that will generates huge profits for everyone. We're more interested in milking the system but forgets and overlooks the strategy to implement to maintain been at the top.

Look at that as just one small aspect of what we're discussing, there are many different options in the space, and I'm pretty confident that the larger the portfolio, the more we will prioritize the safer are quick profitable opportunities. I'm not sure I've spent money on opportunities to make money through memecoin, but always assume that money can be lost at any time so it's not too stressful. And the main problem with priority portfolios is trying to minimize risk and take advantage of opportunities to increase safety next, I would still express that even making a profit from any alts will convert everything to Bitcoin. And that is the strategy that I built, accepted and followed the plan without wanting to complicate it with many trends being spread in a space full of hype.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
andyou1234

Activity: 974
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 04:54:55 PM

The rise and fall of crypto prices is a very normal thing, and it doesn't have to be debated fundamentally, and I think crypto, especially altcoins, will never end, we should take the positive side of the decline, where we can buy some altcoins that have the potential to provide profits in the future,

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 10:56:24 PM

Possible and we're seeing it right now but the recovery is also stronger than it. So, if you're into these percentages of drop before the halving since we're getting close to it, see it for yourself. But what you can do is that you'll never get to have that accuracy on how much they'd do because the market is fluctuating a lot and you cannot measure that if you're into a bunch of altcoins. Are you waiting for some more dip or you're looking at a down and reddish portfolio of yours?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀