Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is alt season likely to be?  (Read 559 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 05:37:27 AM

I am currently 100% in altcoins and wondering when we can expect the next big alt season?

I plan to hold all my altcoins till this alt season when alt coins are performing better than Bitcoin and then start putting profits into Bitcoin.

IMHO it's alt season and I have a lot of projects that are performing better than Bitcoin. But eventually most altcoin projects will die. Therefore I agree with your idea to invest in altcoins and then when the price has reached the target we want to sell and save in BItcoin. I've done it on several projects like rndr and worldcoin. I once bought RNDR at $3 and sold it at $8 and then bought Bitcoin. I never regretted even once RNDR hit $12 because $8 was my price target.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 06:29:25 AM

I am currently 100% in altcoins and wondering when we can expect the next big alt season?

I plan to hold all my altcoins till this alt season when alt coins are performing better than Bitcoin and then start putting profits into Bitcoin.
I think that could be something we could see for the short term or the long term. By the looks of it, bitcoin will keep on being the topic of discussion for the next few months more, I think alts will get their time about near the end of the year if you ask me. Of course we can't exactly know when it will happen or not, we just need to end up realizing it has to be something that's going to be rare.

So, we need to focus on what to do and how to do it, that has to be the most important part. I get that we are going to end up with a situation that's separate, first we need to have bitcoin keep rising and peak, and before it peaks we can't have alt season. After that peaks, then we are going to start seeing how well alts could do.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 11:05:39 AM

IMHO it's alt season and I have a lot of projects that are performing better than Bitcoin. But eventually most altcoin projects will die. Therefore I agree with your idea to invest in altcoins and then when the price has reached the target we want to sell and save in BItcoin. I've done it on several projects like rndr and worldcoin. I once bought RNDR at $3 and sold it at $8 and then bought Bitcoin. I never regretted even once RNDR hit $12 because $8 was my price target.

We should not think about pumping coins but if we buy some top altcoins then there will be no worries about its declining price. Your idea is very beneficial and if every individual accepts such an idea then every individual will be in benefit. Actually Bitcoin is not as risky as that is altcoins so take benefit from altcoins immediately and invest it in Bitcoin so you will realize how profitable your idea is.

Another better step is to not hold your coin once your target is achieved so you take every step wisely therefore you are feeling satisfied. In case of investment if someone uses his mind and gets help from his earned knowledge then chances of losing money will be minimum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2024, 06:27:32 PM

I think we are already experiencing it. Many altcoin made a new all time high and most of them even rose multiple X already when the halving is yet to come. This is really significant because the industry is experiencing this for the first time. The market saw a great rally for the past few months, and it is normal to see a correction shake the market before it starts moving upward again. I am expecting the continuation of the rally in May once again. Lets see how market react to the pre halving crash.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 168
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 08:31:53 PM

Well I don't prefer holding altcoins for long term, reason is because most of this altcoin will not do well in the future. probably you might be holding the wrong one waiting for the price to reach your target, most of them can even die in the process. I will advice if you're holding altcoin, make sure you hold the right one, so as to avoid losing money. however do you really think that altcoin will perform more better than bitcoin in time coming?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 12:08:48 PM

Altcoins always follow bitcoin trend and i believe bitcoin will rise in the next few days, so holding altcoins is i think the best strategy this time, because bitcoin is in the bull status. But it depends on the altcoins that you hold not all altcoins will follow bitcoin trends it depends on the altcoins and its use case and its capacity to attract more investors to rise up high in the future  select the altcoins that you think will have a great future so that tou will earn a lot.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

VFalcon

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 04:50:36 PM

I am sure that the season may come already this summer, that's why I am buying large XRP and TFS, so far in my opinion these are the most promising investments. In general, we should expect some memcoins or little-known projects to take off well as usual
R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 09:52:14 PM

Considering that the Halving is just around the corner, I think we can expect altcoin season to start soon. I'm not waiting personally and I'm investing in my altcoins personally but currently my top 5 are NEAR, ITC, SOL, DYDX and XLM. I'm also heavily invested in BTC. Of course, this is usually constantly changing as I keep rebalancing my portfolio to maximize my profits
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 434
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 03:05:13 AM

I think you will have to wait a little longer, because the entire market is in a correction phase. Most Altcoins had quite large corrections last recent days , so recovering in the short term is quite difficult. According to my prediction, it won't be until the end of this year that the market really has an Altcoin season.

Besides, if you look at the BTC.D index (the correlation index between Bitcoin and Altcoin), it is currently in an increasing phase and shows no signs of weakening and reversing. To know when Altcoin season occurs, you should refer to this index. If in the near future the market recovers, I think the cash flow will still only focus on Bitcoin and certain Altcoins like ETH.

If this index surpasses the 57% mark and there is no correction after that, I think it will be quite bad for the Altcoins market. If you have only recently bought Altcoins, I recommend that you allocate some of your cash flow to Bitcoin or ETH to ensure your account is safer when the market experiences major fluctuations.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:59:30 AM

Well I don't prefer holding altcoins for long term, reason is because most of this altcoin will not do well in the future. probably you might be holding the wrong one waiting for the price to reach your target, most of them can even die in the process. I will advice if you're holding altcoin, make sure you hold the right one, so as to avoid losing money. however do you really think that altcoin will perform more better than bitcoin in time coming?
Trading altcoins is acceptable, but holding them for the long term is not really a good move, even some of the coins that at some point were part of the top 10 disappeared, and there is no reason to think a few of the coins currently there could not suffer the same fate.

So anyone investing in those coins for such a long time must have this fact always present on the back of their minds, as in this way, they will not be surprised when that happens and they can sell their coins before their losses could accumulate to dangerous levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JamesDaniel90 (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 09:16:42 AM

I have been looking today at the Bitcoin chart at the last halving in May 2020 - the price didnt really start pumping until 4 months later in October.

Are we expecting something similar after this halving too and if so does that mean altcoins wont really pump either until Bitcoin does?
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 12:02:19 PM

You can start selling them when run comes along with bitcoins because surely there will be no good chance other than that one also you can buy some bitcoins later when the price drops and you can be assured that because based on its past history, even though bitcoin price has risen. When the bitcoin price is high, you can just simply sell your altcoins for fiat and then wait for the right time to enter the crypto market again just like any other investors are doing right now, they don't rush but they carefully take their time to wait for the dip then they start to accumulate again for the long-term until we reach another historical bitcoin halving again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 05:52:01 AM

I have been looking today at the Bitcoin chart at the last halving in May 2020 - the price didnt really start pumping until 4 months later in October.

Are we expecting something similar after this halving too and if so does that mean altcoins wont really pump either until Bitcoin does?
No one can know the answer to that question, as bitcoin is not moving alone and instead it is moving alongside many other assets and markets, so just as bitcoin could begin to go up in value in May, it could also take until the next year for such a movement to happen, if the political and economic situation around the world worsen.

This is why whenever you choose a particular strategy, you need to be convinced that you will follow it no matter what happens.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████