Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc purchases  (Read 456 times)
doubletheprof

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 02:15:54 PM

There are CEX exchanges that do not ask for KYC that I know of which is Mexc but now you will be asked for basic information even if it is skipped you can still make purchases and withdrawals on this exchange.
If you are 100% certain that you never want to give your personal data to any crypto service, then do not even use centralized exchanges were you can trade certain amounts without kyc. That's because you may deposit your funds and they confiscate it and ask for kyc, they can claim your coins came from a mixer or has a link to a 'blacklisted' address, so if you don't want to be compelled into losing your privacy, use p2p exchanges.

Yeah Cheesy
chasebandsnotbtc (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 04:12:08 PM

What exchange would you recommend though, I've seen EXch.x there and I'm not keen on using them given that they've got some issues if I recall? I think that a trustworthy exchange would be useful in this context besides just giving out the list, that way, OP can easily narrow it down. Another thing that OP can do that won't have to compromise his or her identity is if OP does P2P with escrow, a bit riskier at first but definitely the most useful and safest way, away from KYC to trade or buy bitcoins.
exch.cx didn't support fiat, so you can't purchase Bitcoin.

I recommend Bisq, Agoradesk or Robosats, just check the buyer and seller that accept your fiat.

P2P with escrow is good too, unfortunately it's not easy to find the user that want to trade.

Hodlhodl isn't a decentralized exchange, but NO KYC P2P. Hodlhodl isn't good anymore because they might ask you to submit KYC, read https://kycnot.me/service/hodlhodl

Someone told me to use localmonero.co
is that a good site
and it’s telling me how whenever i buy BTC it’s gonna covert it to XMR,i don’t even know what that is
pls help
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 04:26:11 PM

Im not able to purchase BTC due to me not having the qualifications needed to buy btc,so does anyone know how to buy btc without having to show proof of identity

Hmm, First of all, a very casual question bro are you a native Englishmen, bro what kind of qualifications you are talking about to buy Bitcoin all you need is fiat money and a source to buy, and that source can be a decentralized exchange or a P2P trade, etc. The next point without having the proof of identity seems like you are a teen student as you don't have proof of identity but you still have and don't want to show you recognize one of the important things in the cryptomarket nad that is your identity and privacy. So if you don't want to show proof of identity and still want to buy Bitcoin best way is to buy with DEX and if you don't want to use dex you can reach KYC-free centralized exchanges. Even you can use this forum for your transection but be aware of scammers.

Just post a thread in the Service section many people can help you out.

GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 06:03:06 PM

Never tried decentralized fiat to crypto currency before, I only tried having P2P but I only do it with someone I really know or trust.
And also there are online fiat wallets that supports cryptocurrency, you could use them to buy or trade your Fiat into cryptocurrency.
There are also some groups in social media that sell or trades crypto to fiat, but I never tried to do any transaction with someone I don't really know.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███