Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When you make mistakes, do not fail to take corrections.  (Read 582 times)
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 518
Merit: 224

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 09:40:25 PM

There is a very interesting quote in our language whose translation looks like this" Men are prone to mistakes". We are humans we make mistakes because no one is fully perfect they always make mistakes which is unintentional. This is not a bad thing as everyone can do but staying on your mistake and arguing instead of making it correct is the worst thing. In this forum, everyone can make mistakes whether he is a legendary or a hero rank but they try to correct it and start avoiding for the next time. If you make a mistake then do not worry just ask someone here they will surely inform you how to fix it and then you can fix it. Remember if you make a mistake then without any wastage of time accept your mistake this will increase your trust level here and also be polite in every situation
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:20:33 AM

When you see a finished product, you wouldn't know that there had been trials and errors before perfection is attained, so I believe that our ranked up and experienced members were once newbies who didn't have knowledge about Bitcoin, but today they can teach and impact their knowledge to newbies that are willing to learn. My advice to newbies is that they should learn to accept criticism, from experienced members, take the ones that they think will be beneficial to them, then ignore the rest, no need to start an argument, just move on. This forum has been a tremendous blessings to me because I've greatly increased my crypto knowledge, political, social and economic, all these I've gained for free, plus I'm being rewarded in signature campaign.

Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 09:41:54 AM

Make mistakes and also take corrections. This is one of the things i learnt in this forum as Newbie and it's helped me through my journey this far so I decided to create this thread to help encourage other new members. It's in our human nature to make errors, that's to say that they’re inevitable and bound to happen but the most important thing is to take corrections, learn from the mistakes, to avoid making more errors.

There are some errors that people make out of ignorance, for instance wrong quoting or posting on the wrong board, do not panic when you make such errors, normally as a Newbie you're here to learn and impact knowledge when you can therefore you should see those errors as a learning process. Also, there are members that would take it upon themselves to bring such errors to your notice and probably give you the necessary corrections, now that's where taking corrections comes in, do not panic it might lead you to make more errors while you're in a rush to correct yourself, take your time, take note of your mistakes so as not to make more similar ones in future and correct them carefully.

Sometimes you might feel you're making the right points, giving your opinions about some threads but do not feel threatened when someone quote you wrong, try to prove yourself right if you're sure of your points or take corrections if you discover they're right. Note that no one knows it all and there are lots of people on here that might be far more inteligent than you, so sometimes instead of arguing it's best to take corrections and learn.
Just like you said OP, we are humans we do make errors, but the most important thing is to correct your errors, however you can as well limit your errors by asking the right question and you will definitely get the right answers. everybody here was once a newbie and those experts you see today, were once newbies who improved over time with the right knowledge. The forum is full of people with wealth of experience and knowledge in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin especially that are always ready to make explanations to you wherever your lost.

OP, sometimes Arguing with some persons that are intelligent than you, sometimes can help to broaden your sense of knowledge, because they can easily point out maybe errors in your line of argument and you take correction from there.

That's why its good that there are people will correct is since we can determine on which point we commit those mistake and correct it. Since if there's no people will criticize us towards the mistake we do and all people around us will all agree on whatever we do for sure we cannot learn nor improve and worse we live on a environment with full of lies so we cannot grow with that case. Being criticize is part of our growth that's why its really better if we take action and correct all mistake we commit then admit that we are wrong and show that we can improve.

Arguing cannot help since you will just create conflict between other people. But rather try to talk to those person and try to understand their point since for that you can learn and improve your errors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baghdad

Activity: 27
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 12:44:13 PM

More needs to be done in framing reasonable illustrations in words for newbies like myself to relearn from their mistakes. Corrections requires efforts from the issuer or member to pass it on to a newbie, but some would perceive it as something that has gone over the line. I've read newbies who complain about how critics giveaway corrections in an annoying manner. Yet it remains a valid correction. How it was addressed or passed doesn't make any meaning, its usefulness relies on the indebt information concealed behind the criticism. In my few moments of observations, members here enjoy giving out or reading corrections tailored in this form. We all are humans, and can't get above making mistakes. I also look out for places to get useful by issuing corrections to other members, but not quite great at that. Still learning. Newbies should welcome and embrace corrections even if it came in a dirty bag.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 02:44:11 PM

Sometimes you might feel you're making the right points, giving your opinions about some threads but do not feel threatened when someone quote you wrong, try to prove yourself right if you're sure of your points or take corrections if you discover they're right. Note that no one knows it all and there are lots of people on here that might be far more inteligent than you, so sometimes instead of arguing it's best to take corrections and learn.

Firstly, you do not need to comment in all the thread to prove how intelligent or knowledgeable that you are if you don't have a good experience or knowledge of a particular topic, it is better you read and learn from the contributions of other people instead of giving an opinion of something you know nothing about i believe these are some of the things that make some users to feel threatened when they are quoted to have given a wrong answer about a question. You accept your mistake when you understand that you are wrong about a particular thing but what if you stay away from the mistakes that is caused by proving to know more when you know nothing about something don't you think it will be more reasonable? there are different people here with different knowledge no doubt but if you are right about a particular thing no matter your rank you can't be quoted for being wrong unless you gave a right answer in a wrong way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fiatless

Activity: 560
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:48:19 PM

In Spanish we have a saying, and the translation would be something like: wise men are those who rectify.

On the other hand, some years ago I was told that the sooner you make a mistake, the better. In Europe in general we don't share the American spirit of failure: if you fail, people usually think that you are the failure, and that makes people not take risks for fear of discovering their ineptitude.

Outhue said it well: many people want to avoid failure, but that's the way.
Failing or mistakes are not bad but what you have learned from the experience is more important. There is a proverb that states that you don't die by falling into the water but by staying there. Most people who end up becoming successful make so many mistakes but they understand that each mistake has a lesson. I also made some mistakes as a newbie but I took it as a learning process. People who fail to take correction will not learn more.

Sometimes criticism might not sound pleasing but they are highways for learning and improvement. It becomes a problem when someone keeps making the same mistake over and over after several corrections. So there is a need to keep improving so that you don't keep making newbies' mistakes even when you have spent some time on the forum.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 10:25:58 PM

There is a very interesting quote in our language whose translation looks like this" Men are prone to mistakes". We are humans we make mistakes because no one is fully perfect they always make mistakes which is unintentional. This is not a bad thing as everyone can do but staying on your mistake and arguing instead of making it correct is the worst thing. In this forum, everyone can make mistakes whether he is a legendary or a hero rank but they try to correct it and start avoiding for the next time. If you make a mistake then do not worry just ask someone here they will surely inform you how to fix it and then you can fix it. Remember if you make a mistake then without any wastage of time accept your mistake this will increase your trust level here and also be polite in every situation
Whatever we do, ensure we're watching the top and where our actions leads us. We have mistakes to spot out everywhere in the system but it does mean we should be ready to gear up for significant changes and adaptation based on the lifestyle of most of us. The system comprises of different people and we should do things lowkey and not in for too many show ups. Making mistakes along the job given is quite understandable but not been able to correct them means another thing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 11:53:35 PM

Make mistakes and also take corrections. This is one of the things i learnt in this forum as Newbie and it's helped me through my journey this far so I decided to create this thread to help encourage other new members. It's in our human nature to make errors, that's to say that they’re inevitable and bound to happen but the most important thing is to take corrections, learn from the mistakes, to avoid making more errors.

How about avoiding mistake to avoid the punishment for the mistakes, don't make it a habit to make mistake especially when you're on the forum because you'll pay for the mistakes that you make. A user committing plagiarism or using AI to post will be punished when he's caught, you can't hide under the excuse that Human beings make mistakes. If the mistakes is a lighter one and you go unpunished, consider that the forum giving you a second chance and don't repeat that mistake again. Don't see mistakes as a part of life but accept it when it happens and learn from it by first taking correction. Don't feel you're too big to take correction because when you feel that way, that'll be the beginning of your downfall.

Don't get intimated as well, points having two different meaning can both be right it just depends on the perspective the both of you are viewing the topic from. The forum is for discussing so when you're convinced your reply is right don't back down immediately because there are some write ups that when you look at them you'll think they're making sense based on the way they're structured and who is writing them but you might've actually be the users that's more correct so don't just back down when. you know what you wrote is making sense.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Princess Leah (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:49:36 AM

Being criticize is part of our growth that's why its really better if we take action and correct all mistake we commit then admit that we are wrong and show that we can improve.

Arguing cannot help since you will just create conflict between other people. But rather try to talk to those person and try to understand their point since for that you can learn and improve your errors.
One thing about arguing and creating conflicts with other people is that it would give you no room to learn but rather you might even be fighting against those that might help you improve, for example if a higher ranking member that happens to be a merit source correct you for a shit post and instead of arguing and raising conflicts you take corrections and improve, I believe the person would be pleased and even reward you with merits.

That's why it would be very wise for every newbie to take the first steps of learning and improve so as to grow and be mindful of people you raise conflicts with, cause some are those that could reward you with merits that could help you rank up, infact do not even create a room for conflicts but rather learn and improve when you feel you're criticized, just like you said criticism is part of growth.
Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 665

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 12:39:26 PM

There are some errors that people make out of ignorance, for instance wrong quoting or posting on the wrong board, do not panic when you make such errors, normally as a Newbie you're here to learn and impact knowledge when you can therefore you should see those errors as a learning process.

we must also distinguish errors from ignorance of knowledge or ignorance because they do not want to read. The ignorance I mean is related to forum rules. Because we are already forum members, we should know the forum rules before anything else.
Many beginners are lazy to read forum rules. on the grounds that they only focus on the bounty campaign and do not intend to do anything else.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Alana Arden

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 01:53:20 PM

Humans make mistakes, and none of us are above mistakes. But the problem lies in keeping yourself locked up in fear of making a mistake. We learn from mistakes and correct ourselves so that we don't repeat those mistakes. No one here is omniscient, and no one knows everything. Especially those who are new are mistaken by us for having limited knowledge about crypto. It is not wrong to do it, but not admitting wrong is a crime. And then repeating the same mistake over and over becomes worse. So we must have the attitude of admitting mistakes and correcting them. If you are wrong, advice should be taken positively without arguing or criticizing yourself unnecessarily.
Everyone makes more or less mistakes in this forum, especially newbies like us. Being newbies, we need to expand our knowledge base by reading the posts here to know and learn. And the forum is a learning place where one can gain knowledge through every board. If you give yourself enough time and develop the patience to read within yourself, you will find the solution to your problem here and prevent yourself from making mistakes. And, of course, reading posts is much better than writing posts.
Taricoins

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 02:12:08 PM

I too make mistakes when I was a newbie , and I also take corrections, and also learn from others, but the most important thing is to follow the rules of the forum it guide you more in order for you not make mistakes continuously
Phu Juck

Activity: 96
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 02:33:26 PM

I too make mistakes when I was a newbie , and I also take corrections, and also learn from others, but the most important thing is to follow the rules of the forum it guide you more in order for you not make mistakes continuously
A very important issue is to review coins diligently.
For example, many Altcoins are fraud and need to be avoided.

Revieweing developers and each technology behind a coin is very important for us to make a profit.

Quite contrary to PoS, PoW is very hard or almost impossible to compromise. Not so for PoS, where more attack vectors can be found.
For example, PoS can be abused by rich stakers. Many PoS projects have a so-called pre-mining of coins allocated to the team and the team can abuse such pre-mined coins to gain influence about project decisions.
A large pre-mine is making a project centralized in many ways and devs can gain much influence by staking a large amount of PoS coins. PoW is not having such issues.

A similar problem is called “nothing at stake”, where attackers benefit from no cost to stake ETH or similar PoS coins. Should a fork occur, no matter if the fork is a friendly, accidental or a malicious attempt to rewrite history and reverse transactions, it’s a given strategy for any staker to stake on every chain. By doing so, he will get a reward no matter which fork will succeed and he will have no additional cost to do so.
In PoW, such a problem is not happening because PoW always means work (spending electricity) needs to be done. A cost occurs for every miner.

So, you can see, it is very difficult but also very important to review a coin.
Jon pyagbara

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:21:58 PM

There are some errors that people make out of ignorance, for instance wrong quoting or posting on the wrong board, do not panic when you make such errors, normally as a Newbie you're here to learn and impact knowledge when you can therefore you should see those errors as a learning process. Also, there are members that would take it upon themselves to bring such errors to your notice and probably give you the necessary corrections, now that's where taking corrections comes in, do not panic it might lead you to make more errors while you're in a rush to correct yourself, take your time, take note of your mistakes so as not to make more similar ones in future and correct them carefully.

As humans we are all bound to make mistakes everyday, even great men make mistakes, maybe out of ignorance or some other factors, but what's more important is if your attention is called in the direction of the mistake you made, the question is are you ready to take correction,  most persons pick offence from being corrected especially when they feel the person correcting them is younger, or below their personality,
Even coming to the forum here there are mistakes that can be taken likely,  are there are mistakes that won't be taken be taken likely, Like they say ignorance of the law is not an excuse, so since am new here have taken it open myself to go through the rules and regulations that guides this forum in other not to be found wanting in any area,  so I will advise you and all the newbies to do same.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:59:15 PM

In Spanish we have a saying, and the translation would be something like: wise men are those who rectify.

On the other hand, some years ago I was told that the sooner you make a mistake, the better. In Europe in general we don't share the American spirit of failure: if you fail, people usually think that you are the failure, and that makes people not take risks for fear of discovering their ineptitude.

Failing or mistakes are not bad but what you have learned from the experience is more important. There is a proverb that states that you don't die by falling into the water but by staying there. Most people who end up becoming successful make so many mistakes but they understand that each mistake has a lesson. I also made some mistakes as a newbie but I took it as a learning process. People who fail to take correction will not learn more.

Sometimes criticism might not sound pleasing but they are highways for learning and improvement. It becomes a problem when someone keeps making the same mistake over and over after several corrections. So there is a need to keep improving so that you don't keep making newbies' mistakes even when you have spent some time on the forum.
We all commit mistakes and errors most especially if we are still a beginner, that is normal for all of us. However, what is not normal is that if we consistently make all those mistakes again without learning our lessons. It’s like we are just trying to tolerate all those mistakes without taking such corrective measures that will correct our wrong doings. With that, we are not building a brighter future for us, instead we are pushing ourselves into such failure and losses.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 10:28:28 PM

OP, to be sincere with you the mistake thing isn't restricted to ranks or that newbies are the ones who often fall into it. No, that isn't true for nobody is above mistakes as they say. The difference will lie in our responses and reactions when our mistakes (errors) are pointed out to us or when we find out ourselves. It's only egoistic ones who aren't remorseful or adjust to correction. Only one thing can birth that – ego, nothing.more.

We learn every passing day by adjusting to corrections as it's a part of that process to be better at what we do. Anyone who doesn't like taking corrections is easily on a path to destruction because pride goes before a fall.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 10:29:59 PM

We all commit mistakes and errors most especially if we are still a beginner, that is normal for all of us. However, what is not normal is that if we consistently make all those mistakes again without learning our lessons. It’s like we are just trying to tolerate all those mistakes without taking such corrective measures that will correct our wrong doings. With that, we are not building a brighter future for us, instead we are pushing ourselves into such failure and losses.
From the general outlook on life itself and in our everyday dealings, the ability to access possible mistakes and thus prevent it before it becomes fatal and the ability to learn from mistakes that wasn't seen coming is what distinguishes losers from winners.

While trying our best to be better and face corrections, it is the growth path and shouldn't be overlooked out of ego or for some sentimental reasons. No single tree can make a forest, just as much as it is imperative to know that mistakes are the stepping stones to greatness if we look at it from a different perspective.

sokani

Activity: 546
Merit: 435

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 10:35:36 PM

~

Well said op. Learning is a continuous process and the truth is no want knows it all. So I don't think this topic is just for the newbies but for everyone.

According to James Russell "mistakes are like knives, that can either serve us or cut us as we grasp them by the blade or the handle." They're actually meant to make us better and we should be able to take corrections when we make one, even when it comes with criticism, we should be able to look pass it and still take the correction.
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 10:11:38 AM

There is n one that does not make mistake because we are so imperfect as humans. Making mistake is not really the problem but the lesson we learn from such mistakes is the main problem. From great scientist to surgeons and even engineers, all started from trial by error and they kept improving until we get to the point we are now. So, the lesson learnt from mistakes which is the correction is the most important aspect of mistakes. Unfortunately, many people feel bad and depressed when they make mistakes, either due to pride or ego and this is a bad thing to do. I see mistake as part of learning and that is why I don't kill myself whenever I encounter it although I try as much as I can to avoid it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:23:16 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2024, 09:43:22 AM by michellee

Making mistakes is something we often do but if we find out about the mistake, we need to make corrections. It will help us to understand what we have done and try not to do it again. We can learn from those mistakes so we don't repeat them.

Nobody is perfect so we will probably make other mistakes in the future. But we don't need to be afraid or worried because we can make corrections to learn more. By being willing to learn more, we can develop better.

I often made mistakes, and I wrote the wrong post this time. Luckily, @tabas already told me and I edited it. Thank you, buddy.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀