Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks sellers for giving out free $  (Read 1929 times)
Sawadekub (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:28:33 AM

dont panic.. if u panic u sell.. others gona short their btc gona gain and when the price is right they will buy the coins back.. dont be fooled by them LOL!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:44:19 AM

I get that you probably bought BTC at a high price and are probably panicking right now, but posting silly threads like this isn't going to magically make the price go back up.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:52:41 AM

I feel sorry for anyone buying right now
BTCLotto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:54:36 AM

lol I feel sorry for those not buying now

http://BitcoinValue.net-Bitcoin Price Calculator and in-depth blog on Bitcoin Economics/Value.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:03:24 AM

bagholders trying to fool people. this is a terrible time to buy
Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:10:24 AM

bag holders wont ask people to buy.. instead they ask people to sell..
people like u are bag holders.. not me..

LOL!.. what can i gain if the price increase? can i buy more if btc is more expensive or can i buy even more when its cheaper? LOL!

feel sorry for those that sell.. hahah.. we will see =)
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:20:15 AM

They only think we know for sure is the past. Buying now is smarter than buying a week ago and dumber than buying six months ago.

Bitcoin goes up. It goes down. It goes mostly up.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:27:55 AM

bag holders wont ask people to buy..

Bag holders want people to buy so that they in turn become the bag holders.

Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:29:15 AM

totally agreed.. i just dun wan people to panic for nth? u buy 600-700btc and sell at 500? or 400? are u stupid? LOL! for me i am holding of course..

stupid people please dont buy.. just donate your money to temple or do some charity work..
Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:31:24 AM

oh great i just earn 500usd for shorting 100 btcs =) 100 x 5 us = 500usd.. thanks thanks  LOL! 1 bitcoin to my bag again =)
if u guys panic i earn too.. and i earn way much LOL!
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:33:51 AM

477USD on btc-e I am thinking of selling some for the first time but I won't do it that would be panic selling and I don't want to miss a spike up in pirce

Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:36:38 AM

if i were u i wont sell.. but i will short bitcoins.. because people usually monkey see monkey do.. they will sell.. and after they sell 2nd batch will sell.. 3rd batch of ppl see big drop 3rd batch sell.. so just short 10-20 usd for today =)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:42:22 AM

Apology accepted. After all, you're only human.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:36:42 AM

Admittedly, if this was most other markets, I would say that now was a "good" time to buy. But that's pretty much anything but the case when it comes to bitcoins. Of course, it always depends if there is going to be another run up and stuff.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if it treads a bit lower over the remainder of the weekend before going up again.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:41:29 AM

lol I feel sorry for those not buying now

I'm guessing you missed most of the good buying opportunities in the past, too.  

Edit:  To the other guy.
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:48:32 AM

I see an awful lot of people calling this a good buying opportunity. This is usually a good sign that it's not. IMO it will go to $50 before it crosses $1000 again, and if it stagnates too long at a low price, it could get usurped by an alternate currency. Adoption had slowed to a crawl and the media have done a good job of burying it for a while at least.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:03:11 AM

I see an awful lot of people calling this a good buying opportunity. This is usually a good sign that it's not. IMO it will go to $50 before it crosses $1000 again, and if it stagnates too long at a low price, it could get usurped by an alternate currency. Adoption had slowed to a crawl and the media have done a good job of burying it for a while at least.

Tons of positive development + legal clarification (in USA) + death of awful exchange + *growing* adoption + people panicking over information they don't understand + TA + Bitcoin! = buy indicators.

"Slowed to a crawl?"  According to what?
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:34:00 AM

Tons of positive development + legal clarification (in USA) + death of awful exchange + *growing* adoption + people panicking over information they don't understand + TA + Bitcoin! = buy indicators.

"Slowed to a crawl?"  According to what?

Just speculation, but with the Gox implosion technically adoption may have reversed for a while.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Sawadekub (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:39:42 AM

if bit coins drops to <200 i will smash my keyboards to pcs and eat it with my morning cereal!

so if u guys wanna panic.. sell sell sell.. i will earn by shorting my btc.. + i dont mind eating my keyboard keys..\

and dude.. drop to 50usd? u fking serious? and then jumping back up to 1k? LOL?

guys.. if this year is 2011-2013 yes bitcoin might DIE! but.. this year alot of infrastructure already came out.. ATMS msia sg hk au eur can usa seoul japan dubai coming soon, cafes begins to accept, overstock,tiger direct, zynga, secondmarket already said 4th quarter this year..winklevoss said its processing on very well..

and yes indeed.. bitcoin is not useless afterall.. IRS said its property... and yes we need to pay tax when we gain something.. well that is good news! means we actually can trade property for money and use the property to do many different things! ITS NOT USELESS afterall!!

oh yea.. there is a hardware bitcoin wallet coming up.. so that those people that says "bitcoin is not a physical thing. can now touch their things =)"

so u think goverment will say oh no.. bitcoins are BAN.. and many companies will straight lose hundreds of millions in 1 day LOL!.. or u think the goverment will regulate it? so its a win win situation if we pay tax maybe lower but they allow us to use...
its a democratic world now.. not a communist world.

so YES its volatile now but.. still considered low price 300-1k .. because there is only 21 million bitcoins maximum and we have only 12m+ of them now..so price will be way higher then that..

dont talk about other altcoins.. u can keep yes.. but not much people will use unless bitcoin suceeds.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. IF U PANIC PRICE DROP I EARN FROM SHORTING.. IF PRICE IS STABLE AND INCREASING I HAVE NO MONEY TO KEEP ON BUYING..
raganius

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:17:13 AM

Please, sell, sell, SELL!

(I want to buy them cheap)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: