Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodling or selling?  (Read 1266 times)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 07:48:57 PM

People who Hodl $20k plus in Bitcoin are those who are very rich and have other sources of income to cope with, while they wait for the right time to sell. Let's say for instance, someone depending on the profit of that money would have little patience and might have long been tempted when Bitcoin broke an ATH earlier. So I think only those that are very rich and have various sources of income would be that patient enough.
Also, I'll advice anyone holding atleast 1k in Bitcoin to continue holding for now, me personally I'll rather acquire more Bitcoin and contine waiting for the halving period than selling currently. If you noticed Bitcoin dropped to 69k so it might still be the right time to buy more and Hodl instead of selling.

Really? $20k is not a lot of money.
I had millions of dollars in bitcoin and it was really easy to hold it since I understood what it is that I own.
Let me explain it this way. You feel that it's safe to hold fiat money as long as you have no problem moving or spending it. When you can no longer take it all abroad with you because there are limits to what you can carry with you, and you can't access it because the country you're going to doesn't have ATM's that work with your bank, you start to u8nderstand why you need bitcoin.
I'm going to hold my bitcoin forever because it's my investment fund that I'm only going to spend in an emergency, or allow my children to spend on their needs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:14:00 PM

How did you find the strength and patience to resist this temptation?
Firstly you need to have other sources of income so that you won’t depend on your investment, your bitcoin investment account should just be like a savings account which you will have it in mind that you won’t be touching it for now. Most people are finding it difficult to hold, because they don’t have multiple sources of income, they are always checking bitcoin price. Also you need to set target for yourself, if you have confidence in bitcoin that it’s going to reach a particular price, then don’t sell if you haven’t hit your target yet.

Please answer people who hodl not $1-2k,but at least from $20k
After all,the fear of loss from investing $1k is much easier to bear than from investing $20k
In every investment we should know their is risk involved, don’t invest any amount you can’t afford to lose, if you know that if you lose $20k it’s going to affect you, then it’s better you invest lesser amount that you can bear the lost incase if anything happens.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:19:05 PM

It’s the thought that there is something better and more worthy to come your way if you just keep at it for a little longer. I think the trust you have in bitcoin will be enough to make you strong enough to resist any temptation to sell. Of course it’s not easy to find that trust but I believe seeing how bitcoin has increased and continue to do so in the past will make you believe in it by now.

After all,the fear of loss from investing $1k is much easier to bear than from investing $20k

It’s quite unfair to say this as 1k usd to someone with not much money to begin with will have harder time to resist temptation of selling it the moment he sees profit. Money is still money whatever its amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 08:52:39 PM

Make your busy, you don't have to think of selling them when you can but you don't actually need the money at that time. But don't forget to take profits when you can because that's how you make money on this market.

Resisting the temptation is that when you can think of your actual use with the money and if you truly need it.

If you don't have anything to think of and you're seeing the profit in there, you can still take the profit and convert into stable coins and wait until the dump again so you can rebuy at a lower price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
danadc

Activity: 980
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 09:15:23 PM

For this it is better that things are clear, at this time it is not good to be Able to sell bitcoin, there is a clear Temptation to do so if you need some money, but to think that bticoin goes beyond $100k is something uqe If it is sold right now, it is unacceptable, I believe things like that, of course there is a lot of respect for what Others think , but I fully trust that bitcoin will reach more than $100k this year or the Next and that will give a lot of profits if it stays there hodl mode , those who sell out of necessity is something else, I understand them, but the more you can buy and Hold, the better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 09:47:11 PM

Make your busy, you don't have to think of selling them when you can but you don't actually need the money at that time. But don't forget to take profits when you can because that's how you make money on this market.

Resisting the temptation is that when you can think of your actual use with the money and if you truly need it.

If you don't have anything to think of and you're seeing the profit in there, you can still take the profit and convert into stable coins and wait until the dump again so you can rebuy at a lower price.
There’s no actually secrets in resisting temptation. Just set your target when to continue hodling or when to start taking profits. To be honest, it’s only rare to see people here never take part in selling because I’d know for sure that everyone here is greedy to take advantage with their big profits. What matters most is that you take time to sell when you see good profits, and you leave some of your coins for continuous hodling. At least you know  how to balance your present and future profits, and you won’t be making future regrets if ever.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Antotena

Activity: 364
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 10:53:09 PM

But i'm interested in the actions of those who bought their bitcoins more than 2-3 years ago and sold them now or are still hodling them
For me this is the best indicator of inner strength and patience,because the greater the amount of investment,the greater the scale of his personality

P.S i've personally hedl bitcoins for a few years and it's well over $2k

-Regards

People who has source of income tend to hold Bitcoin for long time than people who struggle to raise some money to buy some sats and here is why. A person who has a source of income wouldn't worry when Bitcoin price drop because they have another way to live a comfortable life even in the absence of their investment, they don't bother when Bitcoin price drop and they don't bother when the price grow because it makes them to have more believe that Bitcoin price will continue to grow in the future.

However, some who struggled to raise money to buy some sats will always see his wallet as a means of living that life he has always wanted, that life he dream and that's why any slight growth in Bitcoin price gives them quick suggestions to sell so they can use the money to buy any thing of their dream and they also get worried when the Bitcoin price drop, they panic as if their life is about to be taken from taken from them because they depend on that Bitcoin growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 11:54:59 PM

It is true that we should only invest money that we can afford to lose, but once invested, no one wants to lose money. Therefore, the psychology of people who are investing large amounts of hundreds of thousands of dollars or more will be completely different from those who are only investing a few thousand dollars. The larger the amount of money, the more things to think about and worry about.

It's all relative to investor's net worth. A billionaire can invest millions in Bitcoin and not care if Bitcoin goes to zero, but a middle-class worker would be reckless to put all their savings - hundreds of thousands or even millions, into Bitcoin. Because if a permanent crash happens, they will be broke.

That's why people who sit on large unrealized gains in Bitcoin should consider taking profits instead of risking returning back to being significantly less wealthy.
Vincom

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 12:15:49 AM

For this it is better that things are clear, at this time it is not good to be Able to sell bitcoin, there is a clear Temptation to do so if you need some money, but to think that bticoin goes beyond $100k is something uqe If it is sold right now, it is unacceptable, I believe things like that, of course there is a lot of respect for what Others think , but I fully trust that bitcoin will reach more than $100k this year or the Next and that will give a lot of profits if it stays there hodl mode , those who sell out of necessity is something else, I understand them, but the more you can buy and Hold, the better.
Selling BTC before the halving is not a wise decision at this time. While investors may be able to maximize their holdings and gain an additional 20-30% BTC by repurchasing at a lower price, this strategy carries the risk of missing out on opportunities if BTC does not undergo a significant correction. I have been DCA for about a year and have no intention of selling any satoshi. I am confident that BTC will soon reach at least 150K USD during the uptrend, at which point I will consider selling a portion or all of my BTC.

Many have missed the opportunity to buy BTC in the accumulation zone below 20K USD or below 50K USD. If you have already purchased BTC at these very good prices, hold and show diamond hands!

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 480

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:26:59 AM

People who Hodl $20k plus in Bitcoin are those who are very rich and have other sources of income to cope with, while they wait for the right time to sell. Let's say for instance, someone depending on the profit of that money would have little patience and might have long been tempted when Bitcoin broke an ATH earlier. So I think only those that are very rich and have various sources of income would be that patient enough.
Also, I'll advice anyone holding atleast 1k in Bitcoin to continue holding for now, me personally I'll rather acquire more Bitcoin and contine waiting for the halving period than selling currently. If you noticed Bitcoin dropped to 69k so it might still be the right time to buy more and Hodl instead of selling.

I apologize, friend. I don't believe that owning $20k worth of bitcoin makes me wealthy. I'm not suggesting that's a tiny sum, but the topic of contention is wealth.
What does $20k mean, in your opinion?

Though it's only $20k, it falls short of the million dollar threshold, perhaps if you had stated that $1 million is what I could help you with. Perhaps it is equivalent to millions
of dollars in other national currencies.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:12:39 AM

It's best to hold it a little bit longer because we are close to Bitcoin Halving and we all know that after that, the price will eventually rise up and it will create another ATH based on its past history. Anyway, this kind of option will only be available to those who aren't in need of the money rather you can just sell it if you don't have anything to spend any more on your essential needs or you really need to pay for something for emergencies.
Yes, holding is not a difficult thing when you are a long-term holder but those who think about this investment every day may think about selling after seeing the high price. This is what I felt many years ago as I believe that every pump is an opportunity to earn and I also think "what if" it dumps. Most of the time, we end up in FOMO, especially for newcomers, and that "what if" is very influential to our minds.
But I don't think selling now is a wrong decision. As long as we are selling above the price when we buy Bitcoin, still a big thing here. Of course, holding for a little bit longer is good as well believing that there are more pumps after halving which gives us a chance to earn more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:32:38 AM

This depends, think of it this way, people have a different way of thinking when it comes to the price of bitcoin, some people have a price goal where they're going to sell their bitcoin and some people are just relying on instinct so you can't really tell what the people are going to do when the price goes up or down. It also depends on how long that price have been there because if you're not yet selling and that's going to be the new ATH for a long time then it's probably a mistake to just continue hodling but then again it goes back to those people that have a price in mind, they're the kind that wouldn't mind missing out right now when they know of the possibility that the price that they're dreaming of will be eventually reached.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 620

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 07:51:53 AM

There’s no actually secrets in resisting temptation. Just set your target when to continue hodling or when to start taking profits. To be honest, it’s only rare to see people here never take part in selling because I’d know for sure that everyone here is greedy to take advantage with their big profits. What matters most is that you take time to sell when you see good profits, and you leave some of your coins for continuous hodling. At least you know  how to balance your present and future profits, and you won’t be making future regrets if ever.
yup, in the end this can only be a fitting option where when indeed we cannot resist the temptations that exist now then we only need to focus on the target goals that we want to achieve to be in bitcoin remembering this can be important where the focus becomes different when the initial focus is only on temptation it can be a little more diverted with the goal of where you will come out and when you have set it then we know where you have to stay and where you have to go in the end.

Sometimes it is difficult when we resist the temptations that exist because we ourselves will be carried away in the sales that will be made later but when we already know our purpose in bitcoin and where you will stop because you have determined your destination to go then we will no longer be tempted by the temporary temptations that exist today.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Webetcoins

Activity: 1932
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:45:21 AM

I bought my first bitcoins when the price was between $300 to $400 and sold most of them when the price went up to $1000. I then bought more bitcoins after that and also sold those bitcoins when we reached the all-time-high price of $18000+

I think I once calculated that I made 800% profit on all the coins that I sold over time..  so I am very satisfied with the returns that I received from my Bitcoin investments.

I still hodl a little bit, but I will wait for the Moon, before I sell my last coins.  Grin
That's impressive as a starter but as you progress things are even became more impressive. This is one of the good things that BTC can bring to a person if they have the guts to buy and the patience to HODL. No ever coin can be like this, so it's sad to know on why others completely skip BTC. No wonder why they are losing money like hell.

Anyway mate, after that $18k ATH, you never buy new coins again? But I see that you are in a sig campaign, so I guess that is still a good alternative on stocking more BTC's. We are already in the moon right now but this isn't going to be the last, so just follow your traditional strategy of not selling all, in order to experience each of them. Good Luck ! Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 10:44:52 AM

I bought my first bitcoins when the price was between $300 to $400 and sold most of them when the price went up to $1000. I then bought more bitcoins after that and also sold those bitcoins when we reached the all-time-high price of $18000+

I think I once calculated that I made 800% profit on all the coins that I sold over time..  so I am very satisfied with the returns that I received from my Bitcoin investments.

I still hodl a little bit, but I will wait for the Moon, before I sell my last coins.  Grin

If so, I congratulate you on that matter. I just want to ask you: when you sold Bitcoin at the price of $1,000, did you sell all your Bitcoin? Did you still somehow live at that time?
And was it also at that time, if you still have some, do you still have bitcoin holdings that you haven't sold that you bought for $300-$400?

It's also funny that Bitcoin holders like you are still here and continue to be given a good profit in your life right now. I hope more blessings will come to you because of Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 11:17:25 AM

yup, in the end this can only be a fitting option where when indeed we cannot resist the temptations that exist now then we only need to focus on the target goals that we want to achieve to be in bitcoin remembering this can be important where the focus becomes different when the initial focus is only on temptation it can be a little more diverted with the goal of where you will come out and when you have set it then we know where you have to stay and where you have to go in the end.

Sometimes it is difficult when we resist the temptations that exist because we ourselves will be carried away in the sales that will be made later but when we already know our purpose in bitcoin and where you will stop because you have determined your destination to go then we will no longer be tempted by the temporary temptations that exist today. 
It is quite difficult to resist the temptation not to release bitcoin at high prices, especially for those who have just invested and immediately get an ATH moment like some time ago. But if we can focus on the stage we want to reach, maybe be patient and wait for the next increase as we hope, it will be much better because we will get much bigger profits. The way to shift focus is not to open the market and let it run itself because we don't want to let go of the bitcoins we hold at that price except for those who have targeted at that price.

Who wasn't tempted by the highest bitcoin price at that time and I think there were many people who sold all the assets they owned. Coming back to each individual and actually they expect an increase in the price to sell, because sometimes people prefer to hold and will release bitcoin assets at a much higher price.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Albarq

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 11:41:48 AM

in our heads we keep imagining going up or down with indecision by buying bitcoin 1-2 years ago buying when the price went down and wanting to double the profits obtained they really believe in holding bitcoin with increasing economic factors compared to the previous year it's not easy to maintain it all takes a long time While you can realize your future hopes, depending on your choice, this method can be implemented well depending on your achievements and how much profit you get, maybe it can make your dreams come true.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 01:02:33 PM

But I don't think selling now is a wrong decision. As long as we are selling above the price when we buy Bitcoin, still a big thing here. Of course, holding for a little bit longer is good as well believing that there are more pumps after halving which gives us a chance to earn more.

It is fair to say that we are all looking forward to a bull season after the halving because we believe that history will repeat itself. But we also have no guarantee that history will repeat itself, bitcoin will definitely increase in price after halving, it's all just our predictions and expectations. So, if those who bought bitcoin for under $30k or are satisfied with the profits they achieved, there is nothing wrong with selling now. There is nothing wrong with selling a portion of your bitcoins to enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2083

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 01:16:35 PM

Now it might be one of the worst times to sell Bitcoin. With the halving less than a week away, it makes no sense to sell Bitcoin without experiencing the real post-halving rally. Unless you have an urgent need for cash, there is no reason to switch to fiat money. Anyone holding so far would want to wait a little longer and sell near the top.
How did we find the strength and patience to resist this temptation? Easy, don't always look at 15 minute charts, zoom out, look at 1-day and 1-week candles.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 01:18:23 PM

It's all about having enough belief. If you believe in the technology and believe that Bitcoin will eventually go up in price, you won't be worried about the short-term corrections and dips because you will be confident that the price will be higher in the long run. People who invest for a long time with confidence that they are going to get a profit eventually will never panic or sell no matter how much negativity and FUD there is in the market.

People who lack knowledge and experience about the market will have a difficult time holding because they will start worrying each time there is some FUD in the market and we all know how the market becomes sensitive when there are FUDs and bad news circulating around the market, and newbies start selling immediately when something like that happens.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████