Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you see in the society  (Read 648 times)
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:08:35 PM

The society is a very busy place. A place where you can find all kind of answers to life there are to learn from the society it depends on the part you choose to trade on.
We have different religions. Christianity, Islamic,and traditional out of these three religions it's your choice to choose the one you want but today what we do today is to criticize another person's choice no one is the best let everyone choose theirs nobody has made your choice for you if you are happy remain there but if it does not you are free to try another way as this life is not a perfect one we will all make mistake and learn from it,the wise ones rise from their mistakes.

We also have the peer group an example is the cultism. Older people see those in this group as arrogant, violence, naughty, notorious and many more names to describe them. They are mostly the young people called the youths they are the people you can mostly see in this group many people disgust this group while some people to them it's an interesting game
But like I said earlier the part you choose determines where you go so let everyone choose theirs.

Another

Society is an amazing place, it teaches you discipline how to bow down how to praise the dominant although they make mistakes how to stick to old rules etc. Society never wants you to hold your head high you will be branded as a rebel when you try to break away from some outdated practices and lead society in a slightly different way for productive work. Now come to the criticism. You can never avoid criticism unless you are mad. So we should use our conscience to choose good from bad and move ahead keeping the goal fixed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:43:51 PM

I seriously don't see religion as the problem cause what religion aims to solve is to bring peace and free man from a state of suffering which comes from the way of life we have chosen.

No one is forcing anyone to be a part of any religion and that is a choice everyone must make for himself, the war of religion has existed long before my birth and would still exist long after I'm gone, I've taken my part in beign a Christian cause I believe in JESUS and I'm sure he is the only way to life and peace and I won't stop saying it. Not because you don't believe I won't try to preach to others and tell them.the truth I know, your free to do what you want and that freedom includes not to listen and same here I am free to do what I want too.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: