Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current ukraine and russian war should be over any time soon  (Read 68 times)
Wallstwhale (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:36:35 AM

Based on financial and economical data the road map and banking information the war should be over soon and ukraine will be part of nato or european union ukraine banking system will be Linked with EU and UK
I just checked BIS and ECB system it show's that xlm and xrp ripple will run new the new ISO system.
I havent seen yet the plans of xrp usage plan of ripple but xlm coin will be fully used.
So no need to listen bs opionions or news always go right into sources
( that's why there is power of learning finances and banking you always see things how they really are )
Anyways i buy ukraine currency now 1000x from here profit.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 12:55:10 PM

I know both the sides ar bit exhausted since Russia expected to capture Ukraine in weeks which didn't happen and they faced enemies like Chechen mujahideen who sided with Ukraine despite Ramzan Kadirov's support for Russia, and the war has gone into stalemate sort of thing but I don't think Russia will allow Ukraine to be part of NATO as that's the reason why war started in first place.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Die_empty

Activity: 714
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:31:17 PM

Based on financial and economical data the road map and banking information the war should be over soon and ukraine will be part of nato or european union ukraine banking system will be Linked with EU and UK
The majority of people in Russia and Ukraine want the war to end but I feel it is far from coming to an end. The US just approved more funding for Ukraine and Russia is currently launching a massive attack in the northeastern Kharkiv region. There are no official negotiations for a ceasefire and the problems that led to the war have not been resolved. This war has caused untold hardship on the citizens of both countries but none of them wants to shift grounds.

I know both the sides ar bit exhausted since Russia expected to capture Ukraine in weeks which didn't happen and they faced enemies like Chechen mujahideen who sided with Ukraine despite Ramzan Kadirov's support for Russia, and the war has gone into stalemate sort of thing but I don't think Russia will allow Ukraine to be part of NATO as that's the reason why war started in first place.
NATO will not allow Ukraine to be a member unless the war with Russia comes to an end. The organization will not want to infuriate Russia. Allowing Ukraine to become a member gives the country the right to invoke Article 4 of the North Atlantic Treaty which mandates the organization to join in the war and this escalate the war.

moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 165

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 02:27:49 PM

i don't think that the war between russia and ukraine will end anytime soon, because if you look at the egos of the two leaders of these two countries, then this will be a long war and will not be ready in the next few years. both russia and ukraine are unwilling to back down in the sovereignty of their countries and each country claims that they are the most right, and especially since they are both brothers. this makes this war quite complex and we cannot see peace anytime soon.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:05:18 PM

Money from the West intended for Ukraine was sent by Ukrainian finance leaders to front-companies in Ukraine rather than into the fight as they were originally slated for.

"The Russians Just Walked In": Ukraine Border Defense Funds Diverted To Fake Companies In Massive "Betrayal"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/russians-just-walked-ukraine-border-defense-funds-diverted-fake-companies-massive
Head of the Mezha Anti-Corruption Center, Martyna Bohuslavets, has written a report in Pravda asking "Where are the fortifications?" She reports that millions of dollars that were intended for the construction of fortifications in Ukraine were instead "transferred to Kharkiv OVA to front companies of avatars."

Bohuslavets said the Ukrainian Kharkiv Regional Military Administration (Kharkiv OVA) paid out funds to fictitious companies during the construction and fortification of the Kharkiv region. The report comes as Russian forces have broken into the northern region of Ukraine and the US continues funding the war.

According to Ukranian Pravda reports, the Russian military has begun to advance in the northern region of Ukraine where funding that was set for fortification was transferred to fake companies. The offensive from the Russian military launched on Monday with attacks on towns and villages, the Kyiv Post reports. A total of 7 billion hryvnias was spent there by Ukraine, according to the report. 

This comes as the BBC reports that a regional Ukrainian commander in Kharkiv has said that the first line of defense was missing in a massive "betrayal" in the northern region of the country.  Denys Yaroslavskyi, a commander in the region in charge of the Ukrainian Special Reconnaissance Unit, told the outlet, "There was no first line of defence. We saw it. The Russians just walked in. They just walked in, without any mined fields."

He told the BBC that government officials claimed to have built up the mines as the first line of defense at a huge cost. He told reporters, "Either it was an act of negligence, or corruption. It wasn't a failure. It was a betrayal." He then added, "When we were fighting back for this territory in 2022, we lost thousands of people. We risked our lives."

"And now because someone didn't build fortifications, we're losing people again," he stated. 

In March, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) reported on the lack of oversight on the funds going to Ukraine during the war. GAO found in its report from March that the Defense Department is lacking in its ability to provide oversight on the resources being sent to Ukraine in the war.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 548

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:43:22 PM

I just checked BIS and ECB system it show's that xlm and xrp ripple will run new the new ISO system.
I havent seen yet the plans of xrp usage plan of ripple but xlm coin will be fully used.
( that's why there is power of learning finances and banking you always see things how they really are )

If the terms and conditions to end the war by the two parties are met , Then I wouldn't see anything likely to keep the war going because right now, The two countries involved Russia and Ukraine are gradually getting exhausted in terms of financing the war at moment. However, it wouldn't make sense if at end Ukraine later did not join Nato which was the major cause of this war, and after which lots of lives has been lost since the beginning of the war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:49:00 PM

^^^ Very simplistic way to look at it. If people don't see that the war is really a testing ground for the West to test their abilities to trick people into believing that there is something to 'war' for, the war will never be over... at least not until everybody gets bored about it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 03:14:23 AM

Yeah, the economic and demographic signs point that the negotiation should start this year but as Russia is currently having the upper hand, the terms for Ukraine is going to be humiliating and would probably not accept it. Unlike the early Russian proposal, the next is going to ask Ukrainian land and as Russia had lost a lot of lives and feel betrayed, they won't be easy while dealing. The war would more likely keep going to 2025 until one of them is more dominant over other and their population asks for a peace at any cost. 2025 I believe would be the year it all ends. By than the world have more conflicts to focus on.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 259

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 08:42:43 AM

I don't think that the invasion of Russia into Ukraine, has anything to do with banking and finance, so I don't see how these two can resolve the war. Russia, clearly don't want the influence of NATO to come near it's territory, and as long as that threat is still visible, the war might still continue. Financial matters can only come to play in the war, if either of them don't have fundings for the war again, but as a matter of pride, I think that both sides will continue to fund themselves, both internally and externally. I look forward to when the war will end, because it has draged on for a long time, and I believe that the two sides have exhausted themselves.

Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:44:22 AM

The situation on the battlefield is still uncertain ukraine's winter campaign appears to have stalled recently again there is no progress from the Russian side either. The outcome of the war actually depends on decisions made hundreds of miles away in Brussels and Washington. Ukraine is not a proper state and Russia's military operations will continue until their goals are achieved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: