Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the good days for meme coins gone forever ?  (Read 778 times)
DiMarxist

Activity: 336
Merit: 230

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 07:23:19 PM

Before the halving, bull run hit the market and bitcoin soar to $73k and Ethereum hit $4,200 and Solana and BNB coins I know that rise in price. But for the memecoins there was no rise in price probably because the demand was not high as the top three altcoins. And one of the thing I discovered from those memecoins is that their distribution of token to their supporters is very low.
And they don't know that it is the distribution of their tokens will promote their token very well. They should have a free means of have the token by the users of the token and that is another method of advertising it.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 08:32:07 PM

Some of the altcoins moved quite high in prices in this current bull run. But meme coins had been disappointing for long time. Even influencers do not promote meme coins at all.
Are the good days for meme coins gone forever ?
Meme coin good days is not gone forever there are still investors that earn in meme coin, maybe you don't have a good experience with meme coin that is why you think that it is bad to invest on it, meme coins are very risky i believe that there are many people lose on it but there are also few people earn and they think meme coin will brought some more profit to them, investing on meme depends on luck so if you are not lucky on it find another ways to earn and this time not in meme.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1141
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 08:44:02 PM

Some of the altcoins moved quite high in prices in this current bull run. But meme coins had been disappointing for long time. Even influencers do not promote meme coins at all.
Meme coin good days is not gone forever there are still investors that earn in meme coin, maybe you don't have a good experience with meme coin that is why you think that it is bad to invest on it, meme coins are very risky i believe that there are many people lose on it but there are also few people earn and they think meme coin will brought some more profit to them, investing on meme depends on luck so if you are not lucky on it find another ways to earn and this time not in meme.
Well that is  also what i think of meme coin depends on luck and most of us here are not lucky on investment on meme coin it is a cheap coin and only needs a small capital but still more people don't wanted to buy it because of its risk factor depend on hype no use case, very big supply, etc., i also don't wanted to buy meme coins but still im watching some and if there is an opportunity i will still grab it using a small amount of capital to make it less risk.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 167

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 08:56:27 PM

you have to understand, memecoin has become an important part of the cryptocurrency market, people need speculative assets to make money quickly, all you have to do now is find out which memecoin will be pumped by whales next, see which memecoin has an active and large community base, this is very important so that the results that you gets are also very good, currently there are WIF, BONK and BOME, which have the potential to be pumped

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1139

View Profile
May 28, 2024, 08:57:38 PM

Well that is  also what i think of meme coin depends on luck and most of us here are not lucky on investment on meme coin it is a cheap coin and only needs a small capital but still more people don't wanted to buy it because of its risk factor depend on hype no use case, very big supply, etc., i also don't wanted to buy meme coins but still im watching some and if there is an opportunity i will still grab it using a small amount of capital to make it less risk.
When dealing up with meme coins then this is something that will really be that a hit or miss and there are those traders or investors who are really that a fan on dealing up with these things.
Good days are over? if you would tend to look around with those decentralized exchange then you would really be able to see the intensity on how many meme coins are really that launching
almost every hour or a period of time which you could say that its really that still flooding. It just turns out that only a few would really be able to hit up with those CEX on which this is the
moment that they would really be making out some noise but if not then they would really be just that simply die away and they would be creating a new one after that and the cycle continues.

If you are a fan of meme coins then you would be finding to be interesting but of course this kind of path is something that would really be that too risky. The only thing that people do really
love on dealing with meme coins that it could really be able to shoot up to the moon on which legit projects would really be that hard to obtain in a short time.
This what makes it hot and not something that would go out phased.

Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 11:27:29 PM

I think the meme coin hype has decreased a bit, I mean not as high as in the previous month. Basically, meme coins are seasonal altcoins, meaning that at any time there can be hype and at any time the hype of meme coins can disappear. Usually the hype from meme coins will return to high levels after the appearance of 1 meme coin that takes the crypto market by storm. Let's see which meme coin will be the next to hype and trigger the emergence of other meme coins.

OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 02:13:45 AM

I think the meme coin hype has decreased a bit, I mean not as high as in the previous month. Basically, meme coins are seasonal altcoins, meaning that at any time there can be hype and at any time the hype of meme coins can disappear. Usually the hype from meme coins will return to high levels after the appearance of 1 meme coin that takes the crypto market by storm. Let's see which meme coin will be the next to hype and trigger the emergence of other meme coins.
well, that's because meme coin will just go up to ATH very quickly then go back down. I think if that happened, not many people would announce it. However, we know that meme coins are only used to make profits in the short term, so it's natural for the hype to wane. However, until now there are still many people who use meme coins, whether old or new meme coins.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 03:13:05 AM

I don't think it's over, it just so happens that people just found out other stuff that they want to speculate upon but the fondness of many investors to meme coins will probably never go away and I'm sure that there will still be a lot of speculating happening in meme coins but the hype will naturally die down so no worries, I mean DOGE coin has been around the market for a really long time right and it still making waves and making life changing price pumps here and there but other than that, I think it's still here to stay. The use of word forever is too easily used in this context, I mean who will be able to measure something that not even the immortals know about.
Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 01:05:43 PM

Actually I think the answer is no" reason is because most investors still profit from memecoins till this time, had it been the good days of meme has gone  people wouldn't have been talking about meme, you should know that variation always occur in the market. sometimes if there's  a depreciations in the price of those meme it might take a little longer before they could appreciate this always happen in the market is not a new thing anymore.

laijsica

Activity: 140
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 01:41:02 PM

Actually I think the answer is no" reason is because most investors still profit from memecoins till this time, had it been the good days of meme has gone  people wouldn't have been talking about meme, you should know that variation always occur in the market. sometimes if there's  a depreciations in the price of those meme it might take a little longer before they could appreciate this always happen in the market is not a new thing anymore.
Yes, in some memes the opinions may be true but not in all cases because many of the coins at the top are giving people profits. There may be different opinions about the campaign because many fraudulent developers prioritize their campaign to attract the attention of investors but their project development is very behind or they may have many weaknesses in their infrastructure. They only consider propaganda as their main tool to attract and motivate people to invest in them.

moneystery

Activity: 742
Merit: 174

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 02:05:47 PM

investing in meme coins is like gambling, you don't know for sure when the money you invest will come back to you, so you just wait until the meme coin you invested in increases in price and then you will sell it. it is really risky, because the meme coin market is full of speculation and you can't say that when the bull market the price of the meme coin will increase because it could be the other way around, the price will decrease. so holders must be really selective in choosing which meme coin they want to buy, because once they buy the wrong one, it is very likely that the coin they hold will drop in price and become zero.

pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 722

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 04:50:45 PM

I personally wish it shouldn't have started at first place  Grin may be because I missed the boat but truly because it doesn't really make any sense.
What's the usecase of all these meme coins anyway ? Aren't pump and dump strategies the worst thing to invest in ?
I never recommend any person to take part in pump and dump because that's a shortcut to lose money.
Talking about meme coins I can surely say it's nothing but a pump and dump and so we are bettr off staying away from it at first place.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 364
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 05:21:23 PM

I don't think anyone can say out loud that meme coin's day is over. But many would argue the answer is no, while many would argue the answer is yes. That personally I think it is possible to profit from meme coin in the future but the biggest problem is to determine which coin to profit from is the biggest challenge. If we talk about the Doge coin it has not been rising for a long time since the price dropped. Currently some new meme coins are trying to hold the market position. In the upcoming bull season we maybe see some new coins coming in which may go for a lot of value.

God bless u

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 06:37:12 PM

bYou posted in in April and till now the market has not reverted. Useful altcoins are still very much in pain also the BTC market is bleeding I don't think so meme coins will get out of the market until and unless the altcoins will Perform again.

Till then meme coins will run the market because people want profits no matter from where they're coming from or what's the amount of risk involved they'll take it.

Kristiyana

Activity: 238
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:07:12 PM

I don't think anyone can say out loud that meme coin's day is over. But many would argue the answer is no, while many would argue the answer is yes. That personally I think it is possible to profit from meme coin in the future but the biggest problem is to determine which coin to profit from is the biggest challenge. If we talk about the Doge coin it has not been rising for a long time since the price dropped. Currently some new meme coins are trying to hold the market position. In the upcoming bull season we maybe see some new coins coming in which may go for a lot of value.

You're right most investors still profit from meme Investment till this time, i think those earlier investors are the people that enjoyed meme Investment to the fullest because they made a huge profit from meme Investment. as at then most of this memecoin was doing absolutely well, I think a lot of changes really occur in the market. however I can't possibly say that the days of memecoin is gone because most investors still profit from meme Investment till this time, so had it been the good days memecoin is gone forever people wouldn't have been profiting from memecoin till this time.

wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1407

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:09:58 PM

You're right most investors still profit from meme Investment till this time, i think those earlier investors are the people that enjoyed meme Investment to the fullest because they made a huge profit from meme Investment. as at then most of this memecoin was doing absolutely well, I think a lot of changes really occur in the market. however I can't possibly say that the days of memecoin is gone because most investors still profit from meme Investment till this time, so had it been the good days memecoin is gone forever people wouldn't have been profiting from memecoin till this time.

When you say people profit off memcoins I think most of that is paper profits.  People are jumping from one to the next to the next.  Eventually this house of cards will come falling down and everyone will be left holding bags.  If ypu were smart you would be in quick and out quick and then stash your money into something useful like bitcoin.  Most won't but the few that do will be the ones with the good stories of this run.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 07:15:04 PM

Meme coins are still giving profit to its holders but long term holders often miss the chance to make money because when the right time arises then they stop to sell their meme coins as their inner greediness starts to increase.

Meme coins are not a trusted opportunity but we can make it trusted through little Investment and immediate selling as well as through elimination of greediness and control over emotions. Sometimes people are holding meme coins longer as they consider these coins the same as Bitcoin but not every coin is profitable for long term investment therefore try to search before doing anything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 08:03:52 PM

You must have made a mistake because lately, meme coins have been the talk of the town in crypto for a while especially the one that runs on SOL and I believe the still not over yet.

Nobody can talk about long-term's existence of the meme coins but Dogecoin proved it's worth so who knows some of the coins might follow the same lead as Dogecoin did.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1694
Merit: 294

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 07:25:17 AM

You must have made a mistake because lately, meme coins have been the talk of the town in crypto for a while especially the one that runs on SOL and I believe the still not over yet.

Nobody can talk about long-term's existence of the meme coins but Dogecoin proved it's worth so who knows some of the coins might follow the same lead as Dogecoin did.

The time the OP mentioned about memecoin was correct, but as of now, the spread is too widespread in many places about memecoin. I always see fairness in all issues, and in the situation you mentioned about dogecoin, why don't you mention the existence of the remaining 90% of memecoins. Most memecoins are short-lived, the FOMO hype causes it to suddenly increase, causing many people to get interested. Or another way of looking at it is that it's hard to resist the lure of a rapidly increasing profit opportunity - greed, but anyway, things are great with memecoin right now so just enjoy these times.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 08:25:27 AM

The time the OP mentioned about memecoin was correct, but as of now, the spread is too widespread in many places about memecoin. I always see fairness in all issues, and in the situation you mentioned about dogecoin, why don't you mention the existence of the remaining 90% of memecoins. Most memecoins are short-lived, the FOMO hype causes it to suddenly increase, causing many people to get interested. Or another way of looking at it is that it's hard to resist the lure of a rapidly increasing profit opportunity - greed, but anyway, things are great with memecoin right now so just enjoy these times.

OP created this thread in April this year by that time Meme coins are still very much popular more than this month that's why I said he made a mistake with his assessment of meme coin days are over.

I mean it's obvious that most of the time the projects just try to copy a project that has been here for a while is going to end up zero once the hype over but it doesn't mean all the projects will end in that way, who knows some projects will survive even after the hype and become a next big thing in the long term as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀