Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried Pre-Market Trading?  (Read 283 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 07:58:19 PM

...Especially, I am wondering from where the seller will get tokens. Likely from another exchange or Dex? If so, it's more risky for both buyer and seller. Because it's quite unpredictable about newly listed tokens. So it's kind of gambling with your funds.

There are two options here, you either buy on Pre-Market Trading and immediately place a sell order and it looks like a regular trade. The second option is that I sell tokens that I will receive for staking. For a better understanding, I will give you a small example: I staking USDC on Kamino.finance, for which I receive KMNO coins. And despite the fact that KMNO is not traded anywhere, I can sell them on https://app.whales.market/?token=KMNO After TGE, when I receive these coins, I will have to fulfill my obligations to the buyer by transferring KMNO to him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 08:56:32 PM

It is not trading, as trading is buying and selling after the token has a value, but it is an ICO Initial coin offering, where the project is financed in the initial stages by selling tokens at less than their expected value when listed. If the currency is listed and its price increases, profits will be achieved, and if it is not listed or it is listed at a lower value of its value, you make losses.
I am actually trying to get the whole thing here, because it's no longer like IDO or IEO where project owner list coin in a Dex/Cex and someone buys, and after every the token is locked in a wallet and when is released then one can move or trade it out.
But is more risky to say, what if the project owner didn't list the coin before exiting the market then this is automatically lost from investor right? Cool, if so then I don't support this it's better to stay away from this kind of trade.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 12:53:24 AM

It is not trading, as trading is buying and selling after the token has a value, but it is an ICO Initial coin offering, where the project is financed in the initial stages by selling tokens at less than their expected value when listed. If the currency is listed and its price increases, profits will be achieved, and if it is not listed or it is listed at a lower value of its value, you make losses.
I am actually trying to get the whole thing here, because it's no longer like IDO or IEO where project owner list coin in a Dex/Cex and someone buys, and after every the token is locked in a wallet and when is released then one can move or trade it out.
But is more risky to say, what if the project owner didn't list the coin before exiting the market then this is automatically lost from investor right? Cool, if so then I don't support this it's better to stay away from this kind of trade.
It's really kinda of IDO or IEO or any token offering and I can't see it as trading because you can't be actively buying and selling here, it is just a token offering where participants will have some pre-order just to get the token but it cannot be released immediately to you where there is like some clif unlock or any unlock schedule where on that time, you can start to claim your tokens and can start to use it to do buying/selling to the market.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██