Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boring Market Right Now. What You Got?  (Read 191 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 209

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2024, 03:19:59 PM

Volatility is volatility it can favour us sometimes and also flop sometimes but the major thing is understanding the system considering the fact that some events must take place no matter what happens, Bitcoin has a way it operates and beside this is not the first time we are experiencing this kind of weekly fluntuation so we shouldn't give up, I think what every bitcoiner should be doing at this moment is to continue accumulating, have we forgotten that we have not entered halving in its fullest and i think that the unnecessary tension that the market is experiencing now is as a result of this inevitable events, people should understand that bitcoin work with volatility and this volatility controls the doward or upward movement of this asset, so for me temporal dump must occur but your decision at this point must be strategic and directional in other not to lose out in the long term.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: