Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta testers wanted! Check my trading companion plugin for Stream Deck  (Read 31 times)
UNIT3D (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:23:06 PM

I am looking for beta testers and ppl who want to help me improve and polish my trading companion plugin for Stream Deck (or Stream Deck Mobile for Smart Phones).

If you have Windows with Stream Deck and are leverage trading on bybit USDT perpetual markets, I would like to invite you to test my free Trade Plugin.

I was looking for a better way to trade, and Stream Deck was my go-to hardware for my project I have started end of 2022, it has customizable buttons and it looks nice on the desktop, it is like a 3rd monitor to watch your position. It is also useful for other stuff like opening apps, shortcuts etc.

The app turned out so nice, I decided to share it. Cheesy

Currenlty TradePlugin supports bybit exchange (incl. testnet). This is the first exchange I have implemented; more exchanges are to follow... (you can vote on my discord!)

Note: TradePlugin for Stream Desk is meant to be a companion to your preferred trading terminal, not a replacement (e.g. you can't show a chart on a 50x50 button and interact with the mouse with it).

Key features

Built for speed:
- Fast startup, always ready, and no login and 2FA required (only set up API keys once)
- Future updates install in a few seconds
- You can switch symbols and quantity quickly via dedicated buttons or switch symbol from the current window title

Highly customizable:
- Dedicated buttons for market/limit orders, add auto stop loss
- Various options to change quantity with multiple buttons (add/subtract, multiply/divide, fixed, percentage form balance, current open order's quantity)
- Revese position
- Always ready (even if you are not logged in to your exchange)
- Arrange buttons to your liking

- Looks nice  Cool
- Free (I get some rebate from the exchange from the fees you pay for trading, no cost for you)

Here is a short clip of my TradePlugin in action:
https://youtu.be/sHSTRmR8I1M

To get access, please join the beta group on my dedicated discord server:
https://discord.com/invite/pFd3ujnW9m
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: