Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinExchangeGuide.com - Review Site for Bitcoin Exchanges  (Read 699 times)
BitcoinExchangeGuide (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

Hello,

I made a simple review guide for the 4 major exchanges out there (will add more soon!) Coinbase, BTC-e, Bistamp and Cryptsy.

This is mostly for noobs but its a good place to compare the pro's and con's of each exchange as well as read a general overview of each.

With the fall of Mt.Gox, My goal with this site is to help educate the Bitcoin beginner on the various exchanges.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Hello,

I made a simple review guide for the 4 major exchanges out there (will add more soon!) Coinbase, BTC-e, Bistamp and Cryptsy.

This is mostly for noobs but its a good place to compare the pro's and con's of each exchange as well as read a general overview of each.

With the fall of Mt.Gox, My goal with this site is to help educate the Bitcoin beginner on the various exchanges.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide

I like the idea of such a site but I'd like to see a lot more exchanges listed there.
I'd also like to have a verification rating. Like how long it takes, what you need for it etc all taken into account.

What I do not like it the fact that there seems to only be positive things about the exchanges listed. E.g. the questionable KYC questions that have lately been asked when people wanted to make bitstamp withdrawals etc.

Also, listing the payment options for the exchanges would be nice.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:14:34 PM

Hello,

Bitcoin Exchange Guide

Your ad site isn't helping newbs, it's yet another attempt at marketing-as-resource.

A bunch of fluffy copywriting, a complete and utter failure to even approach the notion of objectivity, and ludicrous assertions such as coinbase being "the most trusted exchange" with an "A+ rating" has nothing to do with reviews and everything to do with posturing and shilling, whether or not you're actually being paid.

Stop trying to parlay this shitty sort of paper mache nonsense into something it's not. You're part of the problem.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
IamRichard

Activity: 567
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:58:18 PM

Hello,

Bitcoin Exchange Guide

Your ad site isn't helping newbs, it's yet another attempt at marketing-as-resource.

A bunch of fluffy copywriting, a complete and utter failure to even approach the notion of objectivity, and ludicrous assertions such as coinbase being "the most trusted exchange" with an "A+ rating" has nothing to do with reviews and everything to do with posturing and shilling, whether or not you're actually being paid.

Stop trying to parlay this shitty sort of paper mache nonsense into something it's not. You're part of the problem.

Shocked Bitbet. Nothing else to say
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:49:16 PM

Shocked Bitbet. Nothing else to say

If you can't read it comes as no surprise that you can't speak either.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: