Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grab this opportunity now.  (Read 25 times)
Su-asa (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 226

Can't go home alone.

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 10:23:05 AM

Good day my country people inside this country, as we are Nigerian citizen and a bitcoiner I beliefs we know that halving is on the conner, so my reasons for creating this post is for all of us as a bitcoiner to grab this wonderful advantage and buy bitcoin as Bitcoin will reduce within this short time. I am a person who believes that every investment have an opportunity, as Bitcoin will reduce I think we should divide our savings into 3 parts and use 2 to purchase Bitcoin. Some of us are already scared to buy bitcoin because of the way Bitcoin price was high, so I believe if you are that kind of person now is the best opportunity that bitcoin has given to everyone else who haven't buy Bitcoin for the first time. This opportunity of Bitcoin halving is like a jackpot, just hit it now as having is around. And also we should be careful with what we are dealing with this time around many other Ponzi schemes project will come up with different pattern, so we should be careful.

Orpichukwu

Activity: 490
Merit: 314

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 10:28:22 AM

Bitcoin 4th Halving was already recorded in the past few hours, which leaves the next one to be expected in the next 4 years.

Even as the halving has already happened, we can still buy more BTC right now and hold as the price is still currently on the low side, which anyone who wants to enjoy the next pump should buy with what they can afford to lose now and wait for the market to go all high again, maybe a new ATH, and create more as expected in the next few weeks.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄