Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Innovation and Adoption Conquer Blockchain Scalability Issues?  (Read 49 times)
Bournesparks (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 04:57:53 PM

Happy weekend fellas. Been having something on my mind for a while, Blockchain technology has made significant strides in addressing scalability, interoperability, and adoption - but we're not quite there yet imo. Pioneering platforms like Solana, Avalanche, and Polkadot are pushing the boundaries, while newcomers like Bitkub Chain are innovating with low-cost transactions, EVM support, and enhanced security. Their ecosystem is thriving with a digital wallet, NFT marketplace, virtual world, and engaging GameFi projects.

Despite recent breakthroughs, scalability issues still loom large right? Here's my question. Can we finally crack the code and overcome blockchain's limitations? Also Blockchain trilemma has been a long-standing challenge - can we find a solution that balances security, decentralization, and scalability?
What's your take on this, probably your view of Blockchain in the next 5-10years..
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:27:07 PM

As the technology keeps on advancing, we'd find more safer and easier way to make transactions happen. Once it was thought anything other than POW won't be safe. POW itself did have security issues. Now there are multiple ways of validating a transaction and it's rapidly improving. Solana has achieved a huge real life TPS and other coins like Hedera claims better numbers. In the race of scalability the ones that falls behind would go obsolete while newer coins would gradually replace the older ones. Non of the popular coins at the time are entirely future proof as crypto is in phase of rapid development.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:41:58 PM

Despite recent breakthroughs, scalability issues still loom large right? Here's my question. Can we finally crack the code and overcome blockchain's limitations? Also Blockchain trilemma has been a long-standing challenge - can we find a solution that balances security, decentralization, and scalability?
What's your take on this, probably your view of Blockchain in the next 5-10years..

Scalability issue is always tricky on blockchain since there’s always new technology that develops bunch of mini transactions such as P2E games and other DeFi that usually contributes a lot of transaction on the blockchain.

So even if there’s a new technology developed to solve scalability issue, there’s always new problem arise since user will always maximize the use of the blockchain and develop an idea that generates much heavier transaction volume to match the blockchain size. This is unending cycle which can be solve by implementing different blockchain and just bridge it to each other to lessen the transaction saturation on a single blockchain.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 05:42:18 PM

(...)Despite recent breakthroughs, scalability issues still loom large right? Here's my question. Can we finally crack the code and overcome blockchain's limitations? Also Blockchain trilemma has been a long-standing challenge - can we find a solution that balances security, decentralization, and scalability?

IMO, most of us in this field talk about technology solutions but that is not the central thing that makes this space special. But recent years have seen developers and investors interacting with each other, perhaps just needing some reason to cause FOMO pressure.

For me, active experimentation is more about the development of blockchains, but its popularization is still based on hype-driven tricks. There really is a lot of the same thing over and over again, and competition just helps bring something relevant to a time when we are just fine with everything we choose. I see that issues surrounding technology are changing a lot, ideas are being implemented, but with a 5-10 year vision, the story will be really difficult to express, and I think maybe mine is not too complicated. Because right now there are many solutions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 77

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 08:51:52 PM

Of course there's every Possibilities for new innovative developments to takeover blockchain technology because the world is on highily inevitable advancement. It's a sure that protocols can be broken by superiorities. This is actually why the blockchain has always been advancing to be updated so that it can always take its lead.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 05:11:28 AM

As the technology keeps on advancing, we'd find more safer and easier way to make transactions happen. Once it was thought anything other than POW won't be safe. POW itself did have security issues. Now there are multiple ways of validating a transaction and it's rapidly improving. Solana has achieved a huge real life TPS and other coins like Hedera claims better numbers. In the race of scalability the ones that falls behind would go obsolete while newer coins would gradually replace the older ones. Non of the popular coins at the time are entirely future proof as crypto is in phase of rapid development.

That's valid, new projects RN are emerging. Old projects needs to keep innovating or I'm afraid they'll be obsolete in no time.. Blockchain is ever evolving & I hope one day we'll look back & say, we were there when Blockchain was at it's infant stages.. For new projects, bitkub has impressed me recently, one of new Blockchains projects i might be looking at keenly in the future. https://www.coincarp.com/events/bitkubcoin-new-listing-on-bitget/
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 03:45:12 PM

I will certainly hope so. Because I think the future of cryptocurrency lies on the fact that it needs to be able to function in order to be used and if not then it would definitely face a lot of criticism and eventually distress. I don’t think it can survive without this issue being resolved.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀