Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will Happen to crypto market after Bitcoin halving??  (Read 463 times)
Redudletech (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:19:11 AM

According to history and recent Bitcoin halving the crypto market will witness a dump it might be massive dump before Bitcoin moves to its all time highs (ATH) having known this from my knowledge has a crypto trader I am expecting a dump at $70k to $72k soon which will cause massive confusion in the market for the newbies, from my point of view alot of newbies will make great Mistake by buying at the wrong time, alot of people come to crypto market with a get quick rich scheme which is wrong because Bitcoin or any other crypto related asset are for long term portfolio which makes it strange for newbies to understand in the market so in short what alot expect will not occur now but later so keep and eye

Note: this is not a financial advice just talking from my point of view of the crypto market.
Not sure these time of there will still be a massive dumping because  we are in crazy market now ,  almost every situation that happened recently are not even what we expected so what more  in this after halving now?
and another thing? we need to see a 75-80k anytime soon.
Going from $75k to 80k is possible for Bitcoin and while we expect it to happen quickly, we cannot guarantee how fast it will happen. Bitcoin's previous ATHs were very profitable but this time we are yet to see a strong price that can be considered as an ATH. We are all still waiting to see Bitcoin at a price that we can capture as this year's ATH. So in this case we can wait till $80k. So still one can invest in Bitcoin which will give him good profit
Yeah but what had happened is sideways mate because instead of reaching that high ? the price now dumped at 56k and that shows market keeps changing and the crazy movement continues .
and also the previous ATH is not that high from the former because the value only climbed more than 5k that I believe not enough for 4 years cycle .

Definitely no one can predict the market exact movement but you can know the direction of the market using some technical and fundamental analysis which shows I was on the right path and again it stopped and $56k for a reason which is kind of technical reason so let wait for it to reach $51k for a bull market. Note: this is not a financial advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: