Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The beginning of a new journey.  (Read 273 times)
Catenaccio

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 03:36:13 AM

Does gender even count here, no, i don't think so, all that matters most is in learning and how you will be able to give and render a continuous quality post to the community, you can choose to call yourself whatever name or gender
The forum does not require KYC and does not ask a guest to type gender when creating an account.

After creating an account, a user can customize a profile's settings and choose gender but on Internet, information like this is untrue. People can choose Male for an account gender when they are Female.

Gender can affect that user because of his or her real life and jobs and house chores that will give them different available time to use the forum.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 02:03:02 PM

Welcome to the forum. The best gift a friend can give their friend who wants to learn about crypto is to introduce them to this forum. Your friend has introduced you to this friend, what you can do for yourself is to be open to learning about crypto, go through all sub-boards, and ask questions or make a useful contribution in whatever topics you pick an interest in. Don't ever feel less of yourself about your rank or sex(female) because that doesn't define you since you are interested in learning and growing in the knowledge of crypto, other things that come after(merits) will serve as a bonus to your positive contribution to the forum

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 10:04:25 PM

What are the advise you to do now is to make a proper research of the journey of Bitcoin because I know that a bitcoin is a continuous process in which everybody who is here today started from low and get where it's today base on research, I know quite well that the community here teach more of Bitcoin so make your research very well before you post and they cross check to know the advantages and the disadvantages of your post because many people have for research more of bitcoins and its technology

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Notalony

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 09:03:01 AM

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/04/15/jN9Xz.jpeg

Hi, I am new here.
Few months back, i previously ignored anyone who would advise me to get involved in cryptocurrency or any online related programs. I am a graduate of accounting and I have never had  any interest in online jobs, I preferred doing physical and tangible offline jobs. But then, I noticed that my salary is nothing compared to what my boyfriend who is a freelancer earns. Apart from the fact that he earns alot from working and investing online, his job isn't time consuming and stressful like mine.

I began to have a keen interest in online stuffs and I have told him to teach me about cryptocurrency and some digital skills so I can be carried along in the online world too. We actually did have a class where he taught me a lot about cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoins and altcoins. I have learnt that there are 21 million fixed supply of Bitcoin, he told me that bitcoin is the only true decentralized coin. He went further to tell me that in few days time there will be halving which happens every 4 years. He taught me many things about bitcoin and this forum. I will have to list out some keywords and learn them gradually. Here are some random keywords I got to know.
1. Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
2. Centralized Exchange (CEX)
3. Double spending
4. Cryptography
5. Blockchain
6. Fiat
7. Centralization
8. Decentralization
9. Hot wallet storage
10. Cold wallet
11. Open and close source protocol
12. Be Your Own Bank (BYOB)
13. Talkimg(for uploading images in the forum)
14. Miners and their reward
15. How to own bitcoin
16. How to save bitcoin
17. Seed phrase
18. Altcoins (meme coins, shicoins etc)
19. Mining (solo and mining pool)
20. Bitcoin whitepaper.
He introduced me to the Bitcointalk forum so I can learn more about Bitcoin. I understand that this is a male dominated forum just like hundred others online, I hope I am accepted here considering the fact that I am a woman as other forum I belong often discriminate the female gender.

He said this is my new world, that I am not late to this. He said I shouldn't bother him much with questions, that he has given me the required push. He's definitely going to be watching my account to know how fast I'm learning and growing. I believe this will worth it.

Yes I think it is right to say that Bitcoin is the only true coin among all coins and it seems to have a more good foundation compared with other coins and it has been doing very well since it came out and even if the price fall it will still rise,  yeah I love Bitcoin and I also believe am going to learn a lot from this forum if am committed.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 02:10:31 PM

He said this is my new world, that I am not late to this. He said I shouldn't bother him much with questions, that he has given me the required push. He's definitely going to be watching my account to know how fast I'm learning and growing. I believe this will worth it.

Congratulations on finding this forum. Yes, the Bitcointalk forum is the storehouse of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and Decentralized true currency. If you know more about Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency, then you can join the signature campaign of the bounty campaign. First, you need to know more about gathering cryptocurrency knowledge.

For that, I mention here a few threads to read.

- FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

- Some important threads

- List Of How To Get Merit Guides Thread

I hope it helps you to improve your journey here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███