Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALES] Sentinel Bitcoin (New Luxury Collectible Bitcoin Wallet)  (Read 764 times)
SentinelBitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 72

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 04:28:59 PM

Thanks guys!  Grin

I'll have more DIY's available towards the end of September. Just waiting on the new order of glass to arrive.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 06:34:42 PM

This amazing wallet arrived yesterday. It is massive, does look amazing and must be seen (and held) in person to be able to fully appreciate it.
Big shoutout to Sentinel for this piece of art.

I put a few items, including a Kialara bar in the picture to give an idea of the true dimensions of this thing.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
SentinelBitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 02:48:57 PM

This amazing wallet arrived yesterday. It is massive, does look amazing and must be seen (and held) in person to be able to fully appreciate it.

I put a few items, including a Kialara bar in the picture to give an idea of the true dimensions of this thing.

Hey Kryptowerk,

Glad you finally got it in hand! Thanks for the review and feedback, it’s much appreciated.
bitcoinbass

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 08:19:18 PM

Hey Kryptowerk,

Glad you finally got it in hand! Thanks for the review and feedback, it’s much appreciated.

SentinelBitcoin , Trying my luck here but happened to have any more available ? Thanks
SentinelBitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 08:54:04 PM

SentinelBitcoin , Trying my luck here but happened to have any more available ? Thanks

Hey bitcoinbass,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, I do.
markinaz

Activity: 408
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 10:28:46 PM

I am curious, what is the price to forum members?
SentinelBitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 04:53:12 PM

I am curious, what is the price to forum members?

Hey Mark,

Replying here as well. Price is same to everyone. I will be creating an updated post with what I have remaining in the near future. In the meantime if you are interested send me a PM.
SentinelBitcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 03:45:12 PM
Merited by Cyrus (1)

Updated pictures and launch of website.

sentinelbitcoin.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: