Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solana Shatters Records: Over 2000 TPS Achieved!  (Read 207 times)
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 259

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 07:15:07 AM

I'm really glad for Solana right now. After a lot of ups and downs happened to this network, they still managed to stay and still on the top.
With their issue about down times, being offline, and related to FTX Exchange, they are doing pretty well right now. They are proving that layer-1 is still kicking even though we have a lot of layer-2 networks right now.
I'm glad for the Solana, network too, after almost being pronounced dead, they were able to bounce back and become the most talked about altcoin, I believe that they'll keep improving and becoming better. Their network congestion is a testament that it's been frequently used, I know that it'll soon dicongest. Also their TPS achievement is a plus, nonetheless.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 04:52:49 AM

I'm really glad for Solana right now. After a lot of ups and downs happened to this network, they still managed to stay and still on the top.
With their issue about down times, being offline, and related to FTX Exchange, they are doing pretty well right now. They are proving that layer-1 is still kicking even though we have a lot of layer-2 networks right now.

And with a huge factor being that they're actually hitting the TPS numbers with actual real usage.

A lot of protocols are like:

- Solana: 2000 TPS
- Our coin: 999,999 TPS

But the latter is just through testnet and estimations lmao. Layer-1 coins have done this kind of comparison so much that if I see such a comparison on their website, I'm immediately bearish on that L1.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Albarq

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 12:00:48 PM

I myself have seen where the dev team and Solana leaders turns down topics on anything being implemented that would make Solana itself less decentralized, so to me based on first hand sight I could not agree with you at all. This is definitely a huge feat being accomplished by Solana.

Solona has achieved extraordinary achievements because it has succeeded in being superior to other cryptocurrencies in terms of transaction speed. They are still successful at the top, however their performance is very good for now, we hope so in the future.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 02:06:37 PM

Because of their hype nowadays, they are expected to reach such high marks, thanks to their consistent development and intelligence updates that surpassed their competitors at high speed. furthermore, their investors are non-stop when it comes to their support of this project, which is why they easily convince others to join them in another investment opportunity caused by this great run by Solana. therefore, one of the best recommendations for investment you can give to others is Solana.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitquad

Activity: 148
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 07:22:04 AM

I myself have seen where the dev team and Solana leaders turns down topics on anything being implemented that would make Solana itself less decentralized, so to me based on first hand sight I could not agree with you at all. This is definitely a huge feat being accomplished by Solana.

Solona has achieved extraordinary achievements because it has succeeded in being superior to other cryptocurrencies in terms of transaction speed. They are still successful at the top, however their performance is very good for now, we hope so in the future.

Majority of the transactions are voting. So it needs all that TPS just to satisfy voting.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: