Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 2 TRADING CARDS - NEW FOR 2023  (Read 1667 times)
geophphreigh
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1076

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:06:44 PM

I know the discussion for these moved to Reddit, but as an fyi they have awesome holiday packs out if anyone missed it. I believe there are redemptions up to .1 btc in them

Holiday packs sold out as a pre-sale. I went to buy some last week and they were already gone, all 2023 packs. Holy cow.
If anyone has some spare unopened holiday 2023 packs, let me know. Would love to pick up a few.

Geophphreigh

Wow I didn’t realize they sold out already. I might have an extra pack to sell you at face value if so I’ll pm you

Thank you. I appreciate that. Happy to wait until they ship and are in hand. I am afraid of the eBay markup in store for me.
Geo
geophphreigh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:55:46 PM

Anyone with some extra unopened Cardsmiths Holiday Packs they are willing to part with?
PM me. Please and thanks.
Geophphreigh
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 985
Merit: 407

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 11:24:14 PM

Anyone with some extra unopened Cardsmiths Holiday Packs they are willing to part with?
Geophphreigh

Bro, people are charging $200 a box. Your best bet is to buy individual cards on ebay. You can get a full base set for $40. Holofoils running 10-20$ and just buy the gems you can find. All the holiday cards will be gone in a month or so. They didnt make very many.
geophphreigh
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 11:54:43 PM

Geophphreigh

Bro, people are charging $200 a box. Your best bet is to buy individual cards on ebay. You can get a full base set for $40. Holofoils running 10-20$ and just buy the gems you can find. All the holiday cards will be gone in a month or so. They didnt make very many.

Yep. I get it. I have already put together a base set and am picking up the others I like. I do enjoy having unopened packs for my collection as well. I always save unopened packs for any cards I collect. Listing for $200 on eBay is not necessarily the price someone will sell a pack for, especially if I am willing to buy several. There was an offer here for a face value pack as well, so I though I’d ask.
Geo
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 985
Merit: 407

View Profile
February 25, 2024, 02:13:17 AM

Geophphreigh

Yep. I get it. I have already put together a base set and am picking up the others I like. I do enjoy having unopened packs for my collection as well. I always save unopened packs for any cards I collect. Listing for $200 on eBay is not necessarily the price someone will sell a pack for, especially if I am willing to buy several. There was an offer here for a face value pack as well, so I though I’d ask.
Geo
are you on the reddit page? Id put that out there.
itlightsup
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 03:19:25 PM

Howdy! I am looking for garnet gem refractors of the following cards:

Series 2 cardsmiths currency
39 - action comics
53 - greenbacks
55 - satoshi

Looking for garnet (/75) only! Reply or PM!

Thanks and cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: