Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop ignoring threats of violence from universities.  (Read 66 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 703
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:47:37 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 12:30:07 PM by jvanname

Universities have ignored threats of violence against me because universities are extremely unprofessional. I therefore associate universities and professors with Adolf Hitler, and they f@#$ing get offended that I am associating them with Nazism. I AM ASSOCIATING THEM WITH NAZISM BECAUSE THEY ARE F@#$ING NAZIS. If universities want to not be associated with Nazism, they need to f@#$ing apologize and f@#$ing mean it. But they won't. This is because universities know that their students and faculty are generally hateful evil people, and universities do not want to call out these evil people for their evilness.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 03:21:40 PM

I therefore associate universities and professors with Adolf Hitler, and they f@#$ing get offended that I am associating them with Nazism. I AM ASSOCIATING THEM WITH NAZISM BECAUSE THEY ARE F@#$ING NAZIS.

Well obviously because what if someone is a Jew and you just pertain to them as a nazi, that’s offensive and insensitive. Mate, almost all of your posts are just reflection of your anger towards universities and professors but I have not really read as to why.

What made you think like this? And is there really nothing else to do besides complain here in bitcointalk? You can’t organize some kind of group to protest whatever it is you want for everyone to hear? Do you want to change the education system? What is your actual goal here?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 05:11:09 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 05:22:15 PM by jvanname

I therefore associate universities and professors with Adolf Hitler, and they f@#$ing get offended that I am associating them with Nazism. I AM ASSOCIATING THEM WITH NAZISM BECAUSE THEY ARE F@#$ING NAZIS.

Well obviously because what if someone is a Jew and you just pertain to them as a nazi, that’s offensive and insensitive. Mate, almost all of your posts are just reflection of your anger towards universities and professors but I have not really read as to why.

What made you think like this? And is there really nothing else to do besides complain here in bitcointalk? You can’t organize some kind of group to protest whatever it is you want for everyone to hear? Do you want to change the education system? What is your actual goal here?
I am angry at universities for three reasons.

1. They have promoted violence against me.

2. They have so far refused to apologize.

3. They get so f@#$ing pissed off whenever I bring it up.

I do not care if I am offending people. I will speak the truth. If people are offended because I am rightfully calling people at universities Nazis, then those people are worthless f@#$ed up pieces of shit. There is nothing more hateworthy than the evil people who defend evil behavior AND WHO GET PISSED OFF WHEN I AM CALLING IT OUT.

I can't organize a protest, because I am the only person standing against the violence. Everyone else is a bloodthirsty chlurmck who loves violence. I would like to change the education system by replacing universities with institutions that are actually professional. Right now, a college degree isn't much more than a signal of stupidity, psychosis, and evilness.

I know of a way to possibly prevent the extinction of humanity, but I will be silent about this until people stop being so stupid, evil, and psychotic.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 10:20:41 PM

Don't they have a higher department where you can send this complain and report it to their superiors? It's like what branch of the government where you at that handle these universities where you can file a complain about these matters?

What violence did they ploy against you?

I can't organize a protest, because I am the only person standing against the violence.
I doubt that, many are against violence but organizing a protest, it's a different thing and if no one doesn't agree with you, maybe there's something else that's on you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:33:56 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 11:59:00 PM by jvanname

Don't they have a higher department where you can send this complain and report it to their superiors? It's like what branch of the government where you at that handle these universities where you can file a complain about these matters?

What violence did they ploy against you?

I can't organize a protest, because I am the only person standing against the violence.
I doubt that, many are against violence but organizing a protest, it's a different thing and if no one doesn't agree with you, maybe there's something else that's on you.

Listen fool. I know of a way to possibly prevent the extinction of humanity. I actually know of two ways to possibly prevent the extinction of humanity. I have already given up on one of these techniques, and I am considering giving up on the other one just to see humanity suffer. This means that you should not f@#$ with me, or everyone and everything you know and love will go away, and humanity will be replaced with raccoons or cats or rhinos. Is that what you want? Do you want the humans to be replaced by rhinos?

I have already made enough complaints, and they are being ignored because universities are full of stupid, evil, and psychotic people. Universities do not even respond to being shamed relentlessly because they are that f@#$ed up. The only option I have left is to just let humanity go extinct. Humanity needs me, and it is probably best if I just let all humans perish.

Listen f@#$er. If humanity refuses to listen to me, then all you f@#$ers can go f@#$ing extinct. The reason people do not like what I have to say is that most people are f@#$ing evil, delusional, and stupid.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. You have completely forgot about 3. Do not forget about 3. There is absolutely no excuse for the anger and hatred from the chlurmcklets at universities. They are continuing to disgrace themselves even further and further. They have raccoon dogs in their spleens, and they eat bowls filled with pure viruses for lunch. Students at these worthless institutions threaten me with violence, and the administration punishes me for refusing to go into class when someone is threatening me. That is unexcusable. This means that universities are ABSOLUTE TRASH, and graduates from these institutions need to burn their degrees or THEY ARE TRASH TOO!
josephvname

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:39:02 AM

To the moderators and community members,

I am writing to address a recent forum thread created by an imposter using my name ("jvanname"). The content of this thread is disturbing, unprofessional, and does not represent my personal beliefs or values as a scientist. I strongly condemn these statements and the association made with Adolf Hitler and Nazism.

As a member of the scientific community, I am committed to promoting evidence-based research, critical thinking, and mutual respect for all individuals regardless of their backgrounds or opinions. The imposter's actions are not only unscientific but also hurtful and damaging to our shared mission.

I urge you to take appropriate action against this individual, including banning their account from the platform, as they do not represent my values or beliefs. Additionally, I encourage all community members to disregard any content created by this imposter and focus on engaging in constructive discussions based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

I apologize for any distress caused by these actions, and I remain committed to fostering a positive environment where scientific ideas can be shared and debated without resorting to personal attacks or hateful rhetoric.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:36:43 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2024, 01:04:42 PM by jvanname

To the moderators and community members,

I am writing to address a recent forum thread created by an imposter using my name ("jvanname"). The content of this thread is disturbing, unprofessional, and does not represent my personal beliefs or values as a scientist. I strongly condemn these statements and the association made with Adolf Hitler and Nazism.

As a member of the scientific community, I am committed to promoting evidence-based research, critical thinking, and mutual respect for all individuals regardless of their backgrounds or opinions. The imposter's actions are not only unscientific but also hurtful and damaging to our shared mission.

I urge you to take appropriate action against this individual, including banning their account from the platform, as they do not represent my values or beliefs. Additionally, I encourage all community members to disregard any content created by this imposter and focus on engaging in constructive discussions based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

I apologize for any distress caused by these actions, and I remain committed to fostering a positive environment where scientific ideas can be shared and debated without resorting to personal attacks or hateful rhetoric.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
I am associating universities with Adolf Hitler and Nazism because they have promoted violence against me and because they refuse to apologize but instead display anger and hatred for even bringing this up. You just made up this account a couple of days ago. The only people who you are fooling are the morons on this site who know absolutely nothing about anything.

ЯEGAЯDS ЯETAЯDS,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: