Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass psychosis at universities and everywhere else  (Read 35 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 704
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 12:57:26 PM

Universities have promoted violence against me, and people think that this is alright. They instead hate me for bringing this up. The reason for this is that everyone on Earth is suffering from collective psychosis.

There have been incidents of mass psychosis in the past. For example, once upon a time, a nun meowed. This sounds innocent enough, right? WRONG. After that nun meowed, all the other nuns started meowing over and over again as well until the military shut them up for good. Hmm. This gives me an idea. I am going to visit New York City, and I am going to meow on the subway and hope that other people start meowing because starting a mass psychosis epidemic sounds funny. And New Yorkers are mentally unstable, so this will probably work.

And the idea that universities somehow cannot promote violence is a psychotic delusion that pretty much everyone seems to hold to. Not only can universities promote violence, but universities actually do promote violence. They have promoted violence against me, and I am speaking up against this. And the reason that you hate me for bringing this up is that you are suffering from a psychotic delusion along with everyone else except for me. Universities are extremely unprofessional. Most degrees from universities are completely useless, and they just take people and turn them into absolutely insufferable bags of dead rats.

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josephvname

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 07:47:41 AM

To the moderators and community members,

I am writing to address a recent forum thread created by an imposter using my name ("jvanname"). The content of this thread contains unfounded claims, irresponsible statements, and does not represent my personal beliefs or values as a scientist. I strongly condemn these statements and distance myself from the views expressed in this thread.

As a member of the scientific community, I am committed to promoting evidence-based research, critical thinking, and mutual respect for all individuals regardless of their backgrounds or opinions. The imposter's actions are not only unscientific but also hurtful and damaging to our shared mission.

I urge you to take appropriate action against this individual, including banning their account from the platform, as they do not represent my values or beliefs. Additionally, I encourage all community members to disregard any content created by this imposter and focus on engaging in constructive discussions based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

I apologize for any distress caused by these actions, and I remain committed to fostering a positive environment where scientific ideas can be shared and debated without resorting to personal attacks or spreading unfounded rumors.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 704
Merit: 51

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:34:26 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2024, 01:04:23 PM by jvanname

To the moderators and community members,

I am writing to address a recent forum thread created by an imposter using my name ("jvanname"). The content of this thread contains unfounded claims, irresponsible statements, and does not represent my personal beliefs or values as a scientist. I strongly condemn these statements and distance myself from the views expressed in this thread.

As a member of the scientific community, I am committed to promoting evidence-based research, critical thinking, and mutual respect for all individuals regardless of their backgrounds or opinions. The imposter's actions are not only unscientific but also hurtful and damaging to our shared mission.

I urge you to take appropriate action against this individual, including banning their account from the platform, as they do not represent my values or beliefs. Additionally, I encourage all community members to disregard any content created by this imposter and focus on engaging in constructive discussions based on facts, evidence, and mutual respect.

I apologize for any distress caused by these actions, and I remain committed to fostering a positive environment where scientific ideas can be shared and debated without resorting to personal attacks or spreading unfounded rumors.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
I am talking about mass psychosis, and you (along with every other f@#$er on this site) are displaying symptoms of such psychosis. The good news is that (well, I need more information about your situation, and I was not trained by a university to diagnose you; oh wait, universities are themselves institutions of psychosis) you only seem to be experiencing delusions and not hallucinations and you do not seem to be experiencing the negative symptoms of schizophrenia.

You have made this account a couple of days ago while I have had this account for years. Your comments sound like a f@#$ing word salad. Do you think you can come across as a person with a Ph.D. in Mathematics with your word vomits? Maybe to the idiots here you can, but the people here are so stupid that they would gobble up anything.

ЯEGAЯDS ЯETAЯDS,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: