Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing could help your business to grow?  (Read 764 times)
Notalony

Activity: 41
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 01:24:41 AM

What could even be more important than marketing your business, it gives an extra layer of creating awareness and publicity with it's utility features which will attract a more widespread adoption and uses and increasing cost and productive in order to be in a more substantial profits which is the aim of any business organization by maximazing profits.
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 06:52:38 AM

Absolutely! Effective marketing is crucial for business growth. It helps attract new customers, retain existing ones, and build brand awareness. From digital strategies like social media marketing to traditional methods like print advertising, there are various avenues to explore. Tailoring your marketing efforts to your target audience and consistently analyzing results can make a significant impact on your business's success.
SarangBK

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 07:30:38 PM

Yes it can and for startups this option is not always available because resources are tied in what a business is offering and the marketing is likely going to come at a later date when business grows and will boost its numbers .
Mrcool75

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 01:05:44 PM

Of course, marketing helps your business grow.  Because no one knows about your business in the new state.  But when it is marketed, everyone knows about your business.  By doing this you make business and grow.
Bobbie Sn

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 07:18:13 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2024, 09:19:37 PM by Bobbie Sn

I think, there is no business without marketing nowadays. First of all, it increases visibility and brand awareness. So it becomes easier to recognize and have more information about your business. Then, it attracts new customers and expands its customer base, leading to increased sales and revenue. If one runs a business, I'll suggest trying all possible marketing strategies. Even email signature marketing plays an important role in the visibility of a business by helping it reach and engage with customers, and promote its products or services.
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 05:22:58 PM

Marketing is a process that can work like magic to grow any type of business. In the world practical knowledge is more influential than theoretical knowledge for success in any work. If I can enrich my marketing from that side then knowing the business well, I can grow proportionally. Because as the saying goes, publicity is expansion. However, with the help of information technology by identifying different types of marketing and reviewing each marketing step, the business of goods or services can be increased with confidence. At the same time marketing services can be taken for business growth which can bring effective progress to the business.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
tbes50203

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:43:06 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2024, 01:53:27 PM by tbes50203

I agree with you, marketing is indeed a magical process, but magic is possible only when professionals do it and I would not devalue theoretical knowledge if I were you, because without it practical skills will be very difficult to master. In this field, I think the most important thing is analysis, because realizing your mistakes is the first step on the way to solving them. The most popular tool for analysis now in my opinion is Chorus, but a huge number of people complain about the inconvenient interface and overpriced, only a few people in my environment use it. I was curious, I decided to search if there are any alternatives to Chorus and found an interesting article on this topic https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/chorus-ai-competitors-alternatives, it presents the competitors of Chorus, their differences and advantages over it, I was surprised by the number of tools capable of the same functions, if this topic is close to you, then I strongly recommend you to read it, I'm sure it will help you to optimize sales and learn something new with AI
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 08:01:15 AM

indeed marketing techniques in a company are very important, because no matter how good a company is if the marketing is not good, it will be difficult to make the company progress.
Marketing is the reason why a business will continue and progress  and without a good marketing
strategy then it will end very soon because of lesser possible support/costumers .
Everything is so fast-paced these days that you can just make a very simple and short video that could easily attract your future customers’ attention
Yeah, and despite that the thread as made on 2015 even until now you'd see questions like this.

While the innovation of how to make marketing easy is there. There are methods that might be successful to the brands that will do the marketing.

Now, there are companies and services that are offered by marketing experts to do the marketing job for you. An outsourced marketing method but it doesn't guarantee success to all.
Most specially these years of ours not like back in 2015 that marketing have some needs in physical approach
nowadays there are only Internet that can make a business successful .

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2024, 08:09:42 AM

That is why it is called MARKETING because this will market your business so how come that this will never grow your business?
we have seen so many strategies in marketing and many of those are successful but until we are gaining from those investments,this will stay as not as worthy of other strategies .

MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:27:23 AM

indeed marketing techniques in a company are very important, because no matter how good a company is if the marketing is not good, it will be difficult to make the company progress.
Marketing is the reason why a business will continue and progress  and without a good marketing
strategy then it will end very soon because of lesser possible support/costumers .
Everything is so fast-paced these days that you can just make a very simple and short video that could easily attract your future customers’ attention
Yeah, and despite that the thread as made on 2015 even until now you'd see questions like this.

While the innovation of how to make marketing easy is there. There are methods that might be successful to the brands that will do the marketing.

Now, there are companies and services that are offered by marketing experts to do the marketing job for you. An outsourced marketing method but it doesn't guarantee success to all.
Most specially these years of ours not like back in 2015 that marketing have some needs in physical approach
nowadays there are only Internet that can make a business successful .
True, it is not easy to be successful if the marketing is only based on the Internet, the need for physical marketing is significant in this case. The marketing process guides the targeting of the product or service pricing the product or service and making it logically available to customers. The success of any business depends on how much value it can add to its core customers. So the marketing process is very helpful in business growth as it makes an entrepreneur trained in all aspects.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: