Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel that the global economy is declining?  (Read 1336 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 11:03:15 AM

Personally I think the year 2024 may go through economic uncertainty. Currently, conflicts between different countries are increasing, and even wars are going on between some countries. But I think the biggest economic impact can be on the countries located in Europe. Due to the increase in oil prices due to the war in the Middle East, European countries are having to pay extra for their oil imports. In addition, the world's leading central banks have increased interest rates. The current situation will weaken the global economy, reduce inflation and increase unemployment.

With global conflicts, we can't expect things to get better anytime soon. I think the US is to blame for this. If it hadn't shown signs of weakness, Russia would've not invaded Ukraine nor Hamas would've attacked Israel. We are where we are because of the US' actions. At least, that's how I see it.

Now America must act to restore global peace before things spiral out of control. Would you imagine another conflict between two countries (China vs Taiwan) besides the ones taking place already? It will worsen inflation to a point where only the rich will be able to survive. It's a dark future out there, so we can only hope for the best. Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MissNonFall9

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 06:03:42 PM

A society cannot be judged by the information obtained from any one individual. Here it is completely impossible to assess the economic condition of the entire world based on one person's data. But it may be that the country where your friend lives may be a problem but I don't think it will have much effect on the world economy. But the whole world economy is very challenging to survive. Here the economy favors some countries and some individuals. The rich that is made is in the ongoing process and the poor remain poor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: