Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying more of the Dip  (Read 551 times)
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 08:47:50 AM

While you are scared, El Salvador keeps buying the dip every day.

it seems like El Salvador is taking advantage of the current market conditions and adding to their Bitcoin holdings. As of now, they own 5,700 Bitcoin, which is quite a significant amount. It's an interesting strategy and shows their confidence in the long-term potential of cryptocurrency.
anyways for now i'm happy about the halving and will be celebrating it with the Halving carnival Bitget exchange is organizing, who knows if i can win some free bucks and buy bitcoin too

what are your thoughts on this Anon ?

It is very bold decision of El-Salvador government to continue accumulating Bitcoin specially during the market dips. Their stretegy reflects their strong belief in cryptocurrencies enduring value. The El-Salvador's decisiom to adopt Bitcoin back in 2021 initially looked skeptical by several analysts, however overtime their decision proved them wrong.

Having events organized by several exchanges is a welcome move and we should actively participate in them to take advantage of such earning opportunity.

The strategy has yet to make an impact as the countries economy is still not doing good. I feel it will take a few more years untill we see any positive impact. Another country that had hiddenly mined Bitcoin for sometime was Bhutan. They never declared Bitcoin as a legal tender but they plan to use those Bitcoin to boost thier economic activities by selling them when the price is right.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 04:48:06 AM

The strategy has yet to make an impact as the countries economy is still not doing good. I feel it will take a few more years untill we see any positive impact. Another country that had hiddenly mined Bitcoin for sometime was Bhutan. They never declared Bitcoin as a legal tender but they plan to use those Bitcoin to boost thier economic activities by selling them when the price is right.

We can understand that strategy of El-Salvador will take time to produce desired results considering the current state of their economy and it might take several more years before we see tangible change in their economy. Regarding Bhutan, it was a smart move to secretly use their natural resources for mining Bitcoin, they have not declared Bitcoin as legal tender but they are selling them when the price is favorable. Bhutan aims to capitalize on potential benefits of Bitcoin without formally declaring it a legal tender. This reflects how countries are exploring opportunities being presented by cryptocurrencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 05:38:23 AM

Any can you coin you are purchasing right now you have to be very careful and also consult to your research very well before you invest and hold every person will be telling you to buy now that the price of everything is low in the market final as the price of the market is going high so that in Next month it will make a profit so what you need as a good investor is to watch their environment and check coins that will valuable for to invest and make profits
It is important to remember this when a good investor buys more in a bear market because you may have bought something at an average price and after a few days the price goes lower, you can buy more if you have the financial strength to invest which will show up in your portfolio at the average price and then more. Guaranteed sale at high prices. If you have fixed long-term investment goals, it is recommended to maintain an aggressive approach to investing in small amounts at regular intervals.Having the freedom to decide which altcoins to invest in after extensive testing where the opinions of investment advisors are evaluated.
That is basically what DCA is all about, and some people do that very well and hold it for many years, and some even aim at decades (like me) because we know that on the long run it is going to make us some money. Now, I am going to be honest and the reality is that I do that mostly with bitcoin and not with altcoins, because I see altcoins as a way to make more bitcoin and not make more dollars, I see bitcoin as a way to make more dollars.

This is of course allowing me something much better, which is the fact that I could sell one of my coins and buy something else. Like for example last year I sold my ADA and bought SOL and now I am seeing how great of a decision that was, probably my best ever decision, I don't normally make that kind of good decision but I am very happy with that one.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 09:35:25 AM

If you can remember the dump last week, I keep accumulating altcoins. Though it was high-risk, without taking risks, we can't make money from crypto anyway. So ultimately, we have to accumulate crypto at a low price in order to make profits. So currently, I am making profits from my accumulation. I am just waiting for a good time to sell them. My average cost for purchasing altcoin has exceeded. A little pump now could give a good return. 

Yes we can take profit by accepting the risk and this step can only be taken by wise investors of crypto. Crypto is totally risky but if we think about the risk then we will never become so profitable to change our finances.

Dumping price is the only way to accumulate some altcoins because at higher price it becomes more risky to invest so I think that if we want to make an Investment then we should not think about the risk at the dumping market but should buy more as we can.

There should be focus on altcoins price which you are holding and if you think that now the price is higher then sell your coin because nobody knows that when the limit of the its peak will end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:36:14 AM

We can understand that strategy of El-Salvador will take time to produce desired results considering the current state of their economy and it might take several more years before we see tangible change in their economy. Regarding Bhutan, it was a smart move to secretly use their natural resources for mining Bitcoin, they have not declared Bitcoin as legal tender but they are selling them when the price is favorable. Bhutan aims to capitalize on potential benefits of Bitcoin without formally declaring it a legal tender. This reflects how countries are exploring opportunities being presented by cryptocurrencies.

Buying the dip is one of the ways we can make money from the crypto market and we should be prepared to make money while holding.
Bitcoin is moving in it own way now and what we need to do is to make sure that we buy the dip. Buying the dip is a good way for us to ride the bull market. We can keep holding if we are certain about it especially when we are ready to ride the market and have the patience to hold for as long as possible. We need to be careful about how we make decisions in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Stablexcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 10:29:29 AM

What do you expect from a country who had accept Bitcoin as a form of currency for exchange in the country? Last time i heard from a freind over there he said you can literally gift someone a bitcoin and that it is quite formidable to gift someone bitcoin than regular kind of gifts. Now this is to show how important Bitcoin has been in El Salvador. Check the statistics of holders and not daily transactors, you will notice that there are more people who use bitcoin for daily transactions than holding it for long. Which means no matter the price of bitcoin they use it for buying and selling it doesnt mean they have the most investors.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1302
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 11:35:19 AM

Buying the dip is one of the ways we can make money from the crypto market and we should be prepared to make money while holding.
Bitcoin is moving in it own way now and what we need to do is to make sure that we buy the dip. Buying the dip is a good way for us to ride the bull market. We can keep holding if we are certain about it especially when we are ready to ride the market and have the patience to hold for as long as possible. We need to be careful about how we make decisions in the market.

You are absolutely correct that buying the dip can indeed be a profitable strategy because cryptocurrencies market often presents opportunities due to  inherent nature of volatility, there we can capitalize on price fluctuations and ride the potential bull market. It is also important to maintain preparedness to seize these opportunities, while holding onto our investments for long term. This market has never disappointed those who believed in its potential of significant growth in the long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
VFalcon

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:58:55 AM

So far the market is down, I think this is a good opportunity to stock up. I am currently buying BTC, XRP and TFS. The main thing is to be able to wait as usual. I think soon we will be able to reap the profits from our investments, which we will make already now.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:55:21 AM

While you are scared, El Salvador keeps buying the dip every day.

it seems like El Salvador is taking advantage of the current market conditions and adding to their Bitcoin holdings. As of now, they own 5,700 Bitcoin, which is quite a significant amount. It's an interesting strategy and shows their confidence in the long-term potential of cryptocurrency.
anyways for now i'm happy about the halving and will be celebrating it with the Halving carnival Bitget exchange is organizing, who knows if i can win some free bucks and buy bitcoin too
Buying as low as you can try to buy is the best way to get richer when the market normalizes. All the rich investors in the world has gotten richer that way, you wait until something major happens, then when things go down you end up buying those things and then you end up selling it or even keeping it.

You think Warren Buffet got rich because he knew what would make money? Hell his biggest holding is Coca Cola and even Pepsi did better than that, their rival, so he doesn't know which company would do better or not, dude was friends with Bill Gates for 3 decades, and still failed to see the increase there. But then, how did he do it? He invested carefully into boring companies with a ton of money from other people, that's it, specially when those things went down, he wasn't scared and put all his money in during bad times.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 12:59:19 PM

I would continue to buy or invest in crypto no matter what price it is, I am investing everytime I receive my salary.
It is my way to secure my future, my investment and even part of my retirement plan.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:31:45 PM

I would continue to buy or invest in crypto no matter what price it is, I am investing everytime I receive my salary.
It is my way to secure my future, my investment and even part of my retirement plan.
You are definitely making timely decisions. Investing in crypto for the foreseeable future is essentially a currency for future generations as cash may disappear over time. The next generation may see cryptocurrency as the only medium of transaction which has already been introduced in many countries. I think investing in crypto instead of investing in traditional assets can provide a lot of profit in the future but coin selection process should be done very carefully.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 07:52:53 PM

That is a good plan from the future. And as you investing like this you have to have Next of Kin that will inherit your properties or assets when you tired to work so that someone can help you manage the funds. Many people lost their Funds to the financial institutions because they don't have someone they have solicited to take over the fund when they are weak that can't do anything. And I'm cryptocurrency if you don't have such personal to take your money in the old age or dead then they are gone to the internet forever and it the bank. The management will take your money back to themselves. So the best way is to have signatory person to the account so that the person will have access without stress.

While in crypto you can only show the person how to do it and tell the person to invest on his or her own then also show the person your private key. Make sure it is a trusted person. Investing in cryptocurrency is the best and always buy the dip and Hodle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
woez

Activity: 442
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 09:14:10 AM

A thorough and good planning, I think that is also a very smart move, sir. We also have the same desires, it's just that there are several obstacles so that some of our income is not sufficient to be able to buy completely according to our wishes.

Yes. Salary is the first alternative that can be used instead of having to buy coins/tokens by borrowing either from friends or others, even though the nominal value can only be 5%.

How do you work around this to make it work?

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mehedi72

Activity: 745
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2024, 11:09:43 PM

Somewhere i heard about that but i didn't know about the Bitcoin amount they own. 5700 Bitcoin seems decent amount for a small country like El Salvador as well as they keep buying. I don't know their current amount but The confidence of El Salvador makes Bitcoin investors courage and inspired to go ahead. Its a smart choice to buy Bitcoin for dip. Hope this Smart decision will bring more money for them in future. And everything become so high at this moment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:32:03 PM

Somewhere i heard about that but i didn't know about the Bitcoin amount they own. 5700 Bitcoin seems decent amount for a small country like El Salvador as well as they keep buying. I don't know their current amount but The confidence of El Salvador makes Bitcoin investors courage and inspired to go ahead. Its a smart choice to buy Bitcoin for dip. Hope this Smart decision will bring more money for them in future. And everything become so high at this moment.
Unfortunately, only a few countries accept payments using Bitcoin for daily life. There are still many countries that do not accept legal payments when using Bitcoin. I really hope that Bitcoin starts to be widely accepted in many countries like what El Salvador did to make the price of Bitcoin very expensive because it will be increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: