Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meme coins at it again, Another about to go up ?  (Read 145 times)
Saucemann (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 01:59:14 PM

Amidst the market declining in the cryptocurrencies market, I stumbled upon $EPIK on x trending and make some quick DYOR on it and came to conclusion that.

EPIK is a new meme token on the Solana blockchain launched on April 6, 2024 featuring a unique and playful duck character, gaining increasing popularity. with $34.91M Market cap

If $EPIK reaches $WIF current market cap, its price would be $2.89. That makes 50x from Launch! is this another WIF ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 03:08:21 PM

If $EPIK reaches $WIF current market cap, its price would be $2.89. That makes 50x from Launch!

At this point you just have to take what you can if you had already invested then it would honestly be better if you take it out at the right time because I don’t think these memecoins even if part of the solana blockchain will last long.

I think a lot of them even this new one is bound to die sooner or later but if anyone wants to invest on it still then just make sure that you do what wpuld bring you the least possible loss

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 03:26:49 PM

Amidst the market declining in the cryptocurrencies market, I stumbled upon $EPIK on x trending and make some quick DYOR on it and came to conclusion that.

EPIK is a new meme token on the Solana blockchain launched on April 6, 2024 featuring a unique and playful duck character, gaining increasing popularity. with $34.91M Market cap

If $EPIK reaches $WIF current market cap, its price would be $2.89. That makes 50x from Launch! is this another WIF ?

Well good for you if an isolated meme pumps through this downtrend. Im sure all eyes are focused on bitcoin and major tokens right now especially the first since its halving time and day. I think if you could gain profit from that make sure to take out your capital and if you still wanted to hold some just leave some moon bag in case the market totally gone crazy and altcoin started to pumped like hell. Not really fan of memecoin but able to trade fews.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 04:38:30 PM

Well good for you if an isolated meme pumps through this downtrend. Im sure all eyes are focused on bitcoin and major tokens right now especially the first since its halving time and day.

That is true but at the same there is a chance that because of positive trend in the bitcoin market, many start to explore around altcoins and decide that they want to trust memecoins.

On the other hand it’s gonna take a few months for bitcoin to show a bullish signal and it will usually happen after the halving which fortunately it won’t be that super long. Still, if you want to maximize on the profit right now this is the time to do just that instead of waiting

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 08:41:42 PM

The fact that it is getting this much "promotion" at bitcointalk shows that it is not doing that well. I understand that people think that they could make a good income from it by trying to spam the name of a new meme project, but when you do it a lot and people check and see that it is not a major player in the meme project owrld you are hurting its chances.

I checked it, and see that it is not really that well and I believe that we are not going to make much money from it. I personally wouldn't invest 10 dollars into this "epik" thing, because it is obvious that it has failed to garner enough attention and trying to get that attention from here, and probably at around twitter as well. Free marketing will not get you high, will not make you rich.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:20:32 PM

Not sure if this is some form of shilling or what, but we have been hearing about Solana lately and it's one of the hottest crypto right now. But in any case, this is meme coins as you have define it, so it could be just another pump-and-dump scheme and the first in line should make a lot of money. So goodluck, I mean there are investors not liking meme coins or just be conservative on not just throwing their hard earn money and just invest on the solid coins in the top of the market. Nothing is wrong with investing on meme coins, but if you don't know what you are doing, you might be swept with this hype and the next thing you know, you are down and can't get out of it unless you are willing to loss some money, just saying.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Orpichukwu

Activity: 476
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:26:10 PM

One thing that I have learned about all these meme coins is that, first, any project that is launched under the Solana blockchain will enjoy the privilege of the trend, and the market has a high possibility of doing well, so even if I see them on 10X, it won't be a surprise at all to me.  

But one thing you really need to be concerned about with these coins is: will they be able to recover if the crypto market experiences any big bearish market, like a large amount of capital being pulled out of the entire market capitalization?

or something that can drag fear into the market, and as a result of that, Altcoin suffers a great dump. Can this coin be able to pull back, or will it remain on its ATL for a long time? Because I have seen a lot of coins that pump with hype and trend, but once they dump, they never make it up again.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:35:29 PM

~
They're always at it imo, especially new coins like what you just recommended OP. They usually always have a really great launch, and then just plummet down to the depths unless there's some really dedicated holders out there that keep it alive, like Doge for example.

Well if you're lucky enough you can take profit out of it. Heck I reckon most already did and that's why you see it currently dipping right now. Wouldn't really assume it's going past that peak for quite a while, but hey who knows? The team behind might just go for one more big pump and dump before leaving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 09:50:29 PM

Well good for you if an isolated meme pumps through this downtrend. Im sure all eyes are focused on bitcoin and major tokens right now especially the first since its halving time and day.
Memecoins will make shocking pumps but it doesn't mean we should give up so early, rather we should stick to the presentable moments and stay lowkey, there's more to understand and comprehend in the crypto market. We should know the projects that brought us this far in the system, it's never going to be challenge because we've stuffing crucial information. We focused on the promising projects and know how to handle them because they've always been the top trending projects.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Phoenixtrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:54:12 AM

If $EPIK reaches $WIF current market cap, its price would be $2.89. That makes 50x from Launch!

At this point you just have to take what you can if you had already invested then it would honestly be better if you take it out at the right time because I don’t think these memecoins even if part of the solana blockchain will last long.

I think a lot of them even this new one is bound to die sooner or later but if anyone wants to invest on it still then just make sure that you do what wpuld bring you the least possible loss

Memecoins have a season and I think the season isn't over. I'll suggest getting into them before the bull season kicks off. Saw another thread that highlighted EPIK is already on Bitget and probably other platforms so I'll check it's price trend out and revert. Brb.
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:58:44 AM

This is the second topic I am noticing today about the same meme coins. I feel there is a collective approach by the team to extensively spam this board with the same coin. Not a good way of marketing thier project. They should have come up with a bounty program if they want to draw attention of the forum members.

Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 07:03:51 AM

OP, I've heard rumblings of this in several places on the two coins you mention, especially the WIF coin. Meme Coins generate hype very quickly which makes it difficult to predict whether investing in the coins will be a right or wrong decision. There is no guarantee that a new meme coin will perform well in the future if it pumps up after its launch in the market. If the coin price goes down around the current bitcoin halving then how can we guarantee that a meme coin won't fall in value, even if it does fall and there's no guarantee that it will come back later. Coins may perform well in the future, but if you are in a profitable position investing in meme coins, it is better to keep your money in the present.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 231

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:07:38 PM

This is the second topic I am noticing today about the same meme coins. I feel there is a collective approach by the team to extensively spam this board with the same coin. Not a good way of marketing thier project. They should have come up with a bounty program if they want to draw attention of the forum members.
This is the second thread that I'm hearing about this EPIK project, anyway I won't write it off because they're promoting it here in the forum, some of us might not hear about it, if it's not for the promotion. But the focus is that it's a memecoins and I don't think that it has any spectacular difference from the other memes that are out there, therefore investing in it will be at the investors risks, because they're all more or less gambling. Memecoins are trending now, especially on Solana, so let any investor that has what it takes in terms of the risks capacity to go ahead, it's profit or lose.

Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:31:00 PM

The coin you mentioned is better to go above. But I focus very less on meme coins as meme coins are scams and they are promoted many times to attract customers. Never risk investing in these coins Ethereum BNB is good for investment as well as bitcoin. These coins attract the attention of all investors and give good profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 162

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 01:44:20 PM

The fact that it is getting this much "promotion" at bitcointalk shows that it is not doing that well. I understand that people think that they could make a good income from it by trying to spam the name of a new meme project, but when you do it a lot and people check and see that it is not a major player in the meme project owrld you are hurting its chances.

i've also checked the token and i see that it's just a meme token like in general, there's nothing interesting about it, i don't even want to put 1 dollar of my money on it because i already predicted that it's just another trash token. it has no credibility and the developer is also unclear who it is. people should understand that putting their money in such tokens is only putting them at risk.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:22:33 PM

There is a working market strategy that boosts the popularity of meme coins. The continuous pumps of a few meme coins make people think that these coins are worth investing in. Well, it is not a question if many investors are in the profit this time, indeed it gives them such favor and the bullish situation helps a lot. But the question is what will happen to them after bull season? Are we gonna expect them to stay valuable or see them in a dying condition?

Regardless of the current increase of the mentioned meme coins, this is not enough to change my view over meme coins and convince me as they are still shitcoins. They may gain fame this time but this will be over once the market is in dips again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 05:04:58 PM

Solana blockchain became a blockchain of meme coin due to its newly launched meme coin. It seems every week a few hundred meme projects launch in the chain but most of them fail due to lack of solid backers. We see only a few lucky projects that caught the hype and got massive liquidity, which pushes these meme projects to a new level in the market. That new meme project can be good or bad; no one knows. But what i think is that Solana already has multiple meme projects, so if all the meme projects become successful, then where is the utility of the chain?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:11:26 PM

It could be a big one especially at this time of the market when everyone is interested into investing in the meme coins more then every before. Everyone is really shocked that how this could be possible that meme coins are having such an impactful bull run.

People are not paying much attention to BTC halving or the altcoins pump that will come after halving. People are more interested into the new meme coins that are being launched into the market because meme coins are giving some very good profits and yet people are expecting more.

Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 07:02:57 PM

It is not every meme coin that pumps at this time, we will consider it to be legit and it's worth someone's investment. If you are investing with that kind of reasoning, consider yourself making a big make mistake because those memecoins that got pumped because of the current situation of the market(bull market), will get dumped harder when the bitcoin correction starts. However, invest with the little amount you have but make sure you take away your profits on time than hodling memecoins for long, believing that the pump price continues as it was at its initial period

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 07:44:35 PM

Probably because of this memecoins ordinals the Solana network is congested with the high transaction fee. If you are investing in new memecoin, you have to prepare for the risk involved in it. The $34.91M market cap is nothing but it might be a trap to attract people to invest and after the period they program to have their target then the project would crash and everything will be gone. And for now they can even launched it in some exchange and when the agreement with the exchange end, they will withdraw their services and if you are not smart enough, your investment is wasted or will lost to their hands.

So be careful with all these memecoins and airdrops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀