Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay alert and keep suspect of when someone is helping you out of your wallet  (Read 335 times)
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 51

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:21:51 PM

Do things yourself then, you have the internet and Bitcointalk to help you, ask questions here and search online to see if you can get a guide to help you solve your problem. If you grant someone access to your wallet, they can steal your seed phrase and import your wallet into their device and then steal your coins.

The wallet you are talking about here is an exchange wallet. Though you should not keep your assets in a centralized exchange, but the person helping your out cannot steal your seed phrase, because you do not have any when you use an exchange wallet, they can only deceive you to send your assets to a wrong address that they control.

You're right. The encounter was very much risky and I also don't have to trust excessively because I don't know what's in the mind of the other.
Beside they are actually operations that I'm supposed to do by myself and I only owe to research and consult without sharing my wallet screenshots as I did because there could be slight mistakes of me to had shared some of my private keys without being aware or the risky exposure.

I should really adapt to do lot of privacy works by myself because such as a helper may not be there always in helping out.
Hopefully I'm urged to had learnt some lessions out of the replies got here.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 04:03:54 AM

It is definitely a cause for suspicion if a person comes forward to help you for no reason and if that help is in the case of your wallet. Wallet is a very important thing, no matter how much we invest if our wallet is not secure but our money will not be safe and if money is not safe there is no point in investing there. There are many such fraudsters who will message you on Telegram or any other site by themselves and through the message they will try to know your wallet information. As a strategy to get information, they will point out various problems of your wallet in front of you unnecessarily, so if you are confused by hearing these words, you will share some information of your wallet with them and this information is enough for them to cheat. If the private information of the wallet can be saved, then the wallet does not have much problem, I think we have to be careful not to fall into the trap of such fraudsters.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███