Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay alert and keep suspect of when someone is helping you out of your wallet  (Read 353 times)
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:21:51 PM

Do things yourself then, you have the internet and Bitcointalk to help you, ask questions here and search online to see if you can get a guide to help you solve your problem. If you grant someone access to your wallet, they can steal your seed phrase and import your wallet into their device and then steal your coins.

The wallet you are talking about here is an exchange wallet. Though you should not keep your assets in a centralized exchange, but the person helping your out cannot steal your seed phrase, because you do not have any when you use an exchange wallet, they can only deceive you to send your assets to a wrong address that they control.

You're right. The encounter was very much risky and I also don't have to trust excessively because I don't know what's in the mind of the other.
Beside they are actually operations that I'm supposed to do by myself and I only owe to research and consult without sharing my wallet screenshots as I did because there could be slight mistakes of me to had shared some of my private keys without being aware or the risky exposure.

I should really adapt to do lot of privacy works by myself because such as a helper may not be there always in helping out.
Hopefully I'm urged to had learnt some lessions out of the replies got here.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 04:03:54 AM

It is definitely a cause for suspicion if a person comes forward to help you for no reason and if that help is in the case of your wallet. Wallet is a very important thing, no matter how much we invest if our wallet is not secure but our money will not be safe and if money is not safe there is no point in investing there. There are many such fraudsters who will message you on Telegram or any other site by themselves and through the message they will try to know your wallet information. As a strategy to get information, they will point out various problems of your wallet in front of you unnecessarily, so if you are confused by hearing these words, you will share some information of your wallet with them and this information is enough for them to cheat. If the private information of the wallet can be saved, then the wallet does not have much problem, I think we have to be careful not to fall into the trap of such fraudsters.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
AVE5 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:23:22 AM

It is definitely a cause for suspicion if a person comes forward to help you for no reason and if that help is in the case of your wallet. Wallet is a very important thing, no matter how much we invest if our wallet is not secure but our money will not be safe and if money is not safe there is no point in investing there. There are many such fraudsters who will message you on Telegram or any other site by themselves and through the message they will try to know your wallet information. As a strategy to get information, they will point out various problems of your wallet in front of you unnecessarily, so if you are confused by hearing these words, you will share some information of your wallet with them and this information is enough for them to cheat. If the private information of the wallet can be saved, then the wallet does not have much problem, I think we have to be careful not to fall into the trap of such fraudsters.

I agree with you, there're definitely dubious people in this Crypto sphere would may disguise to be good Samaritans to help you out from a needy or even when you make a public post in need of help pertaining your wallet, a lot of them would show helpful interests to you claiming to really help while they're of selfish mindedness just garnering to get access to your wallet.
Sometimes they may sincerely help but keeping your wallet on watch to steal your funds in a way that you wouldn't even have to them on suspect.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Kristiyana

Activity: 210
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 01:16:50 PM

Today I got stocked of my fund in an exchange wallet which I couldn't process my intended P2P transaction due to where the fund was sent and it required processes which I couldn't help myself out of it. So I contacted a friend and he was guiding me all through by sharing my wallet pages with him through screenshots so that the instructions would be easier to follow.
It actually went successfully and I appreciated his efforts.

Meanwhile as I'm not so conversant with crypto wallets yet, while I was taking down those instructions from him, I was attentive to catch up any misconceptions of him sending me a wallet that's not mine and asked me to paste at the relevant place where I'm to direct my fund to because the process was so technical of copying and pasting of my wallets, going front and back. Oh damn. I was also attentive so that I don't feel so loosed of myself if Incase he ask me to send my seed phase so that he can check out what's really the issue but though he didn't do any of those suspects.

I basically brought it this up here because such suspectiousness is possible to happen and those who're easily trusted, those who're not familiar with wallets and even some person's could just say "oh damn I'm tired of this whole thing, the fund is kind of lost maybe I should just ignore any risk for the lost of a hopeless fund that seems unrecoverable" and then, such person could be loose guarded by failing such of the suspects victims.
So I hope some person's who are not conversant with operating their assets wallets would always be careful and sensitive whenever someone is playing helping role on your wallet.
As long as my instincts could whisper me Such though, then it's assumed to possibly happen even though non of us here has fallen victim of it.
Careful newbies and careful all

Well as long as you don't disclose your seed phrase to him I think your account is still safe, but you really need to be careful because those who happens to be your close friend can even do beyond what you think nor imagine that they could do. I hardly trust people due to the things that is happening nowadays, if I May ask this friend of yours did you met him in social media or you see him often times? Because most people can pretend to help you when they're indirectly gaining access to your wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: