Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you see NFTs heading in the future?  (Read 264 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:01:07 AM

NFT has come a long way, some think NFTs are dead, but again some think NFTs is heading in a way that keeps them alive, I feel that second one is the most reasonable thing.

It's not like NFTs are dead.. I know that some of you hate NFTs for them being too stupid. I agree that low quality NFTs shouldn't be listed as high price. Like what do you see in a stupid monkey art disguised as NFT haha..
Well moving on... I believe NFT can be good for artists, or example, I created a Photoshop piece featuring a house surrounded by haze and considered turning it into an NFT. Unfortunately, the fees on platforms like OpenSea and also Ethereum fees are quite high lol.

One of my friends suggested that Rarible is best for minting NFT since it's good and not expensive at least what I have seen. He just said "Get some matic for fees, open rarible and create a collection then mint the nft". Of course I checked it out, and it's not bad either. I saw that using their RARI native token has more advantages in their platform, since they incentivize buyers and sellers using their token on platform. I've also noticed on CMC that RARI listed on rapidly growing exchanges like Bitget and MEXC.

I think there's a market for selling photoshopped art or handmade arts, potentially at high prices. There will always be someone who appreciates your work. I do believe that NFTs aren't done yet – what are your thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Supianto

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:25:28 AM

I think that NFT will remain to be a niche product. Most of them are ugly, so people won't be buying them as a piece of art. Trading them is really volatile and unpredictable, so that suits not for everyone either.
Rabbitqt

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:37:28 AM

NFT has come a long way, some think NFTs are dead, but again some think NFTs is heading in a way that keeps them alive, I feel that second one is the most reasonable thing.

It's not like NFTs are dead.. I know that some of you hate NFTs for them being too stupid. I agree that low quality NFTs shouldn't be listed as high price. Like what do you see in a stupid monkey art disguised as NFT haha..
Well moving on... I believe NFT can be good for artists, or example, I created a Photoshop piece featuring a house surrounded by haze and considered turning it into an NFT. Unfortunately, the fees on platforms like OpenSea and also Ethereum fees are quite high lol.

One of my friends suggested that Rarible is best for minting NFT since it's good and not expensive at least what I have seen. He just said "Get some matic for fees, open rarible and create a collection then mint the nft". Of course I checked it out, and it's not bad either. I saw that using their RARI native token has more advantages in their platform, since they incentivize buyers and sellers using their token on platform. I've also noticed on CMC that RARI listed on rapidly growing exchanges like Bitget and MEXC.

I think there's a market for selling photoshopped art or handmade arts, potentially at high prices. There will always be someone who appreciates your work. I do believe that NFTs aren't done yet – what are your thoughts?
You've made good points about NFTs. While some see them as a passing trend, they offer real value for artists. High fees on platforms like Ethereum are a challenge, but alternatives like Rarible and Matic can be more cost-effective. Using platforms that reward transactions with native tokens, like RARI, is a smart move. Quality and uniqueness will always find a market in NFTs, so they're far from being done.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 11:37:34 AM

Nfts could be on the same page like before but what differs is the network it will be more used. As we can see some still uses eth network for nft but not all some are dead and not worth it anymore and even some fade. Most of other nfts are available to other network too means that adoption still kicks in. It will experience downtrend and uptrend as nfts arent liquid that much but with introduction of such tech like 404 this will get improved overtime.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 12:26:37 PM

Nope, but sorry to say.

I more rather hold a coin/token rather than (NFT). The liquidity are low, you cannot sell those instantly even if there has some order buy for the asset but still the gap are to high make you gonna to lost more than 50-70% because the gap.

I'm rather losing an asset in (coin/token) rather than in (NFTs) because in (Coin/Token) as long buying the asset with a good liquidity at least my asset are still can be sold. Imagine, buying an asset with a high price and cannot sell instantly because there is no orderbook and waiting to be sold with a really long time.

If you lucky, the project and demand still on there if not you just hold piece of junk. Let's be real, people in crypto are buying NFTs is not because the NFT it self is because they want to flip those asset (meaning getting profit).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 12:38:46 PM

Nfts are unique data that is added to the network. Over time, their use will decrease, as their use will be limited only to the rich or those groups that are willing to pay for digital products. Their use can expand to sell tickets for artistic and sporting events. Nfts will exist and are not bad, but the problem is that they will turn into more spam on the network.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 12:50:46 PM

It's not like NFTs are dead.. I know that some of you hate NFTs for them being too stupid.
Yes not to mention really harmful for the environment when it really does not bring any real functionality to people. Most who buy it are just contributing to greenhouse gas emissions for no reasons.

Well moving on... I believe NFT can be good for artists, or example, I created a Photoshop piece featuring a house surrounded by haze and considered turning it into an NFT.

Well I agree that they can appreciate lots of artists and prevents plagiarism or stolen works a lot but I just don’t see it going anywhere anymore

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
doubletheprof

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 12:56:12 PM

I think that NFT will remain to be a niche product. Most of them are ugly, so people won't be buying them as a piece of art. Trading them is really volatile and unpredictable, so that suits not for everyone either.

So true lol
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 01:01:26 PM

I'm rather losing an asset in (coin/token) rather than in (NFTs) because in (Coin/Token) as long buying the asset with a good liquidity at least my asset are still can be sold. Imagine, buying an asset with a high price and cannot sell instantly because there is no orderbook and waiting to be sold with a really long time.
Understand this mate. But only possibly on low quality one. I think if youre gonna do an nft maybe better to flip the major or blue chip nfts. Like pudgy penguin, milady, remilio, bad kid, madlad nft or any valuable nft that are quite active when it comes to airdrop since their rewards to holder of these are usually big. Sometimes you already get the amount of value when you buy those blue chips with the token drops.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 03:46:12 PM

I do believe that NFTs aren't done yet – what are your thoughts?

NFTs are done! It's only user for money laundering. I can create hundreds of digital images using AI algorithms and list it in the market using Matic blockchain without paying any fees. So anyone from anywhere in the world can flood the market with literally millions of images every single day.

NFTs can only work when it is endorsed by some celebrity but for common users, NFT is dead and a financial disaster. Think 100 times before you buy one!

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:00:32 PM

-snip-
So basically is still not have use-case

You are saying is only one of the rules are gonna use for receiving (Airdrop). It's the only reason, at least still have liquidity after they receive the airdrop do the liquidity is still on there? Well, I'm saying after several history (It's not).

There is no reason to hold again, mostly massive sell are gonna to be stated. IMO no matter quality the demand NFTs are quite low and not good for hold them, no one really care about the picture/video/gift of the NFT they're holding.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:16:22 PM

NFTs as they are know today have no future. No one are going to buy unique hash associated pictures that anyone can generate in any amount. For something unique to have value it must hold some significance. There's a difference between the doodles of pablo picasso and doodles made by me. If people are willing to buy my doodles, I'll make one every hour. NFT still can be a thing as unique identifier for some real product. It's a technology that might have more significance than what we know now. There could be more use cases that may bring them back in significance but the hype for the NFT we know now is dead.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:17:50 PM

You are saying is only one of the rules are gonna use for receiving (Airdrop). It's the only reason, at least still have liquidity after they receive the airdrop do the liquidity is still on there? Well, I'm saying after several history (It's not).

There is no reason to hold again, mostly massive sell are gonna to be stated. IMO no matter quality the demand NFTs are quite low and not good for hold them, no one really care about the picture/video/gift of the NFT they're holding.
Its up to you. If you are a holder or remilio and milady, they got some tokens of ena and omni for huge airdrops which is worth a lot. Yes possibly you say is right that some holder are doing this for the culture. Its the way it is for the alts or degen traders, who love altcoins. I myself uses nft for potential airdrop even though thats my use for so called use case its working fine for me.

Also Id acquire some nft for roles on some alts for potential airdrop too. Im not an art fan like spend a huge amount if it doesnt appreciate its value over time or if its at least they must have useful to me like having WL for certain projects or airdrops something like that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 233

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:22:34 PM

Sometimes I look at NFT artworks and I wonder what their use case in the crypto space is, they'll probably appeal to the super rich art collectors who're into the types that NFT showcases, other than that I personally don't see them being relevant in the future. Besides, for the majority of people, I'd say who needs a masterpiece that costs a fortune, when you can copy them or buy a lookalike on the roadside, except again for the these elites who'll like to show off that they hold the originals .

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 10:25:52 PM

NFTs as they are know today have no future. No one are going to buy unique hash associated pictures that anyone can generate in any amount. For something unique to have value it must hold some significance. There's a difference between the doodles of pablo picasso and doodles made by me. If people are willing to buy my doodles, I'll make one every hour. NFT still can be a thing as unique identifier for some real product. It's a technology that might have more significance than what we know now. There could be more use cases that may bring them back in significance but the hype for the NFT we know now is dead.
The hype is not over because there's more sectors for such contempt to reach. Cryptocurrency is not as easy as we all thinks but we should always bear in mind to keep the trends up and running. NFTs have been one of the major source of creating wealth in crypto but we're not in NFTs season, that means generating profits becomes challenging. We should consider the hype, that's how the market operates and leaving traders and investors in confused form. Non-Fungible Tokens have rising matter in the system and have always been the top trends this season.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 10:48:27 PM

I also think that NFTs are dead. It was overhyped and I really do wonder how those who bought NFTs that are expensive are feeling today, now the hype is all dead. Art can’t be dead but NFTs were something else entirely, it got to a point where it seemed to me that maybe it shouldn’t have been created. It was greatly abused because people were trying to make money and not focusing on the art itself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nelson4lov

Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 10:58:03 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2024, 11:12:04 PM by nelson4lov

NFTs were heavily abused by people who wanted quick bucks. Nft arts were supposed to be unique but it was heavily abused and the arts got really repetitive. All the craze about non Fungible tokens are now over even the number 1 NFT project, Bored apes have fallen horrendously. I really think that Non Fungible tokens are not going to get much attention in this bull run because Fungible tokens are being traded more than non Fungible ones without selling hopium about it being unique.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Bournesparks

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 05:42:41 AM

I've got no idea though, cos the nft hype is dieing. Nonetheless from what you said, RARI seems to be cool, checked X, saw some enthusiasm with good price trend. Also noticed some people are already mining the token for free on poolX( Bitget's latest product). Will observe for a few days before making a decision.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 07:39:23 AM

I think that NFT will remain to be a niche product. Most of them are ugly, so people won't be buying them as a piece of art.
True, most of these NFTs which priced so expensive being used for the washtrading only. I was always avoiding to buy this piece of shit. Some NFTs may be valuable enough but it's only some NFTs that have been released by the popular entity which has gained a lot of popularity.
Majority NFts were pumped so high due to the hype. Some popular NFTs have told us about how their price dropped so hard like BAYC. The floor was always declining like shit.

Trading them is really volatile and unpredictable, so that suits not for everyone either.
True even majority of these NFTs became worthless after the hype has gone. I remember ghozali NFTs. NFTs can be used for the identity verification only. Im not seeing other utility owned by NFTs.
NFT can have various utilities but majority of people used this as speculation purpose only.

It's being used as pump and dump asset like token.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 11:24:08 AM

I think NFTs will never be buried not in any laps of time. There are many reasons behind that but the major one that I think is the creativity level that is being appreciated and promoted through buying and selling of NFTs.

These types of earning programs never die because they promote the creativity among people. Couple of decades ago people use to distract their child's from creativity because they cant earn by just creating things like NFTS but now it's possible and that's why it's a very unique concept.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: