Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shiba Inu token, is there a future for this?  (Read 685 times)
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 10:12:41 PM

Hi guys, I wanted to open up a thread about Shiba Inu token I seek you best opinions here. Is there a future for this? Or it will just remain to the current value it has right now?
Suggestions is open for everybody, and if you have more to add regarding the current market situation that Shiba inu was undergoing through. I do hope your brilliant minds will help me decide for this asset to be added to my bucket list of holdings, despite altcoins was so challenging to hodle for long term investment.

in my opinion shiba inu has a good future since it was first created until now shiba inu still exists and still has many fans so shiba inu is always in the top 20 on coinmarketcap then this shows that shiba inu is able to survive in the crypto market even though many people insult it and blasphemous because shiba inu are memecoins. and Shiba Inu is still very worthy for us to invest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:07:35 AM

Hi guys, I wanted to open up a thread about Shiba Inu token I seek you best opinions here. Is there a future for this? Or it will just remain to the current value it has right now?
Suggestions is open for everybody, and if you have more to add regarding the current market situation that Shiba inu was undergoing through. I do hope your brilliant minds will help me decide for this asset to be added to my bucket list of holdings, despite altcoins was so challenging to hodle for long term investment.

in my opinion shiba inu has a good future since it was first created until now shiba inu still exists and still has many fans so shiba inu is always in the top 20 on coinmarketcap then this shows that shiba inu is able to survive in the crypto market even though many people insult it and blasphemous because shiba inu are memecoins. and Shiba Inu is still very worthy for us to invest.
Fundamentally, Shiba Inu has a good position, especially as this coin still seems to be perched at the top of CoinMarketCap, this means that there are still many investors who believe in this meme coin. On the other hand, the existence of this meme coin is expected to soar many times over, because its properties are identical. with pump and dump action. During the bullish season, investors hope to harvest what they have planted

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 08:07:42 AM

I think it will be difficult for Shiba Inu to develop in the future because currently there are so many new memecoins emerging that have much greater popularity compared to Shiba Inu, therefore I suggest you think further if you want to invest in Shiba Inu,

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zanab247

Activity: 1246
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 02:56:39 PM

Quote from: Jose Mourinho
I think it will be difficult for Shiba Inu to develop in the future because currently there are so many new memecoins emerging that have much greater popularity compared to Shiba Inu, therefore I suggest you think further if you want to invest in Shiba Inu,
Maybe, it has been long you check Shiba Inu market, because if you visit market recently, you will know that there is a bright future to those that invested in Shiba Inu some years ago because the price will surely hit higher before the end of next year.

Despite there are many memecoins project, but you can't use Shiba Inu to compare other new memecoins project because Shiba Inu has more population than those new projects that are just occuring in the market, and if you are not careful with memecoins project, you can lose all your money like other people.

You have a final say if it come to choice, because if you make a good choice, it will make you to remain in that particular altcoins business, I will advise you to invest in Shiba Inu and you will not regret for making it your choice.

Essential10

Activity: 364
Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 06:24:56 PM

Each meme token has no definite future, but some meme tokens have sufficient totality so they move very quickly, the shiba inu token, one of the meme coins that was popular when it first appeared until this year, many people still keep it and has even given big profits to investors who save shiba inu, however please be careful with meme coins that have no future.
To make money from meme tokens you need to do a lot of analysis. If we analyze the meme coins of the past we will see that most of the meme coins have temporarily increased in value and those who have done proper analysis, research have succeeded from meme coin. Just as meme coins are not guaranteed, no coin like Shiba Inu is guaranteed. If in the upcoming bull season the value of the coins in Bitcoin rises too much then there is a possibility that a meme coin like Shiba Inu will rise in value, although if the price rises I don't think it will rise much, the average may be a rise in price.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 08:19:31 PM

To make money from meme tokens you need to do a lot of analysis. If we analyze the meme coins of the past we will see that most of the meme coins have temporarily increased in value and those who have done proper analysis, research have succeeded from meme coin. Just as meme coins are not guaranteed, no coin like Shiba Inu is guaranteed. If in the upcoming bull season the value of the coins in Bitcoin rises too much then there is a possibility that a meme coin like Shiba Inu will rise in value, although if the price rises I don't think it will rise much, the average may be a rise in price.
The evidence shows the opposite, the majority of those that have obtained great fortunes out of meme coins did so by picking any coin they liked and getting lucky, besides even if you were determined to analyze meme coins in order to find the best out of every single one of them, your analysis will be useless, since there is not really any difference between a meme coin that skyrockets, and one that fails to gain any traction and that collapses soon after its release.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 05:39:25 AM

Each meme token has no definite future, but some meme tokens have sufficient totality so they move very quickly, the shiba inu token, one of the meme coins that was popular when it first appeared until this year, many people still keep it and has even given big profits to investors who save shiba inu, however please be careful with meme coins that have no future.
Believe it or not, doing lots of analysis at them, is going to be useless and what we will analyse at them at the first place anyway? Lol. They are so hollow. What we only need in meme coins are luck. Those who do a researched at them can fail, while those who didn't have succeeded. Kinda unfair, isn't it? Shiba Inu is also a meme coin but even non-meme coins do also have an unsure future, though they are still a better pick.

If you believe that BTC can rise too much in the bull run and it's more guaranteed, then why can't you just invest on it instead and not on the meme coins? And like you said, even if they rise, it won't still be too much, so that's not worth the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: