Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin halving security tips for first timers.  (Read 212 times)
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 468

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 08:59:34 PM

Thanks for creating this thread, as this will really help all the newbies, I would share it in my circle but people in my circle are already so poor (by investing mindset-wise) that they do not invest frequently and especially with the money they are mostly dependent on. But still, this is a great reminder to all of us. However I did not see any type of airdrop, of face any kind of phishing offers that are offering us some funds or BTC in exchange of paying the fee, or anything that you have aforementioned.

But I guess if you have mentioned then they must be happening and as old users of crypto we should teach them, that if we don't own the keys (seed phrase) we don't own the funds. We all should avoid the offers which are so good to be true, as such offers easily detectable but still new minds can't control there emotions, so for them I will also say, be careful with each step of yours even a single clink on phishing link can expose your data to the scammers.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khalidkhan82118

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 05:24:58 AM

I appreciate the cautionary advice as someone relatively new to the Bitcoin world. Can you expand on how transaction fees work post-halving exactly? And what are some effective ways to secure a Bitcoin wallet? Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 11:11:37 PM

However, as the halving is currently organized, this halving is a cycle of four years. This cycle is the maximum increase in Bitcoin price, and you can see its effect in the next year halving 2025. I know from past halving history it looks like a big bull market going into next year. And at that time the highest bitcoin price can be observed.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: