Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin LIVE Stock Price Chart and Trading Signals | Liquidation Watch  (Read 45 times)
401kbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 10:25:10 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2024, 07:56:26 PM by 401kbitcoin

Hey fellow traders! 🚀

I've set up a live stream dedicated to monitoring Bitcoin's price in real-time, complete with liquidation alerts and free trading signals. Whether you're a seasoned trader or just starting out, this resource is designed to help you make more informed decisions.

📈 What's included:

• Live Price Chart: Watch Bitcoin's price action as it happens.
  • Liquidation Watch: Get alerts on major liquidations to anticipate market movements.
  • Free Trading Signals: Receive buy and sell signals based on technical analysis.

This tool aims to be a valuable asset in your trading toolkit, providing you with up-to-the-minute data that is crucial for trading in such a volatile market.

Feel free to join the stream and share your insights or ask questions. Let's help each other and make the most of our trades!

🔗 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWG8AVb2EMU

Happy trading everyone, and remember, invest wisely!

Disclaimer: This is not financial advice. Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 08:26:40 AM

Your signals have a narrow range of prices. The limits of $ 3,000 are changes that may happen in less than an hour so it may be suitable for daily trading, although it is dangerous for those who begin to do this and trust in Live Price Chart, especially since you do not provide it as a trading advice.

Can you make the script open for free, and what are the indicators of technical analysis you are using? Will the strategy be modified, or is live bot broadcast and not a trader?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
401kbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 06:30:16 AM

Your signals have a narrow range of prices. The limits of $ 3,000 are changes that may happen in less than an hour so it may be suitable for daily trading, although it is dangerous for those who begin to do this and trust in Live Price Chart, especially since you do not provide it as a trading advice.

Can you make the script open for free, and what are the indicators of technical analysis you are using? Will the strategy be modified, or is live bot broadcast and not a trader?

The live stream is completely free. I am doing this out of my own will and to support the overall community of traders. I use Bollinger Bands as the basis of my technical analysis along with indicators that I use on my own.
401kbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 07:58:59 PM

I will periodically answer all questions about bitcoin trading and buy/sell signals. This is a great opportunity to ask questions live, engage with other traders, and gain insights that could help refine your trading techniques or simply broaden your understanding of how cryptocurrency markets operate.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: