Please, I urge you to buy bitcoin!
(1/19) > >>
D-8218:
Bitcoin is freedom guys!

Twenty One Million whole parts to freedom, with billions of people on this One planet...

What are you waiting for  ???

https://i.ibb.co/x8ND8r1/image.png

Fun fact: That piece of paper is up for auction I think!
BADecker:
^^^ With 8 billion people on Earth, that's (on average) 262500 satoshi's per person. Plenty enough to do business with.

8)
The Cryptovator:
Quote from: BADecker on April 22, 2024, 08:17:19 PM

^^^ With 8 billion people on Earth, that's (on average) 262500 satoshi's per person. Plenty enough to do business with.

8)

Perfect answer.

However, Bitcoin is still accessible to everyone, and anyone can accumulate it. Likely, you bought Bitcoin and want a quick pump. A lot of people in the world still don't know what Bitcoin is. Only a few people are aware and are accumulating as well. More people coming to Bitcoin means more value. 
Ambatman:
Quote from: BADecker on April 22, 2024, 08:17:19 PM

8)

Yeah lots of satoshi for everyone to have but there's nothing bad in getting it at cheap price (current price).

Well the use of please at the subject is off putting
You don't have to beg people to invest in Bitcoin its their choice.
Share it and who's interested will subscribe in
Like they say many are called few are chosen
Just hope you among the early few.
uneng:
Not everyone in the world is going to adopt Bitcoin, neither majority of them, it seems. Bitcoin is still a very exclusive category of investment, even though it's accessible and affordable for most people in the world, since they have internet connection and a digital device.

The point is that most people aren't interested on it. They prefer being slaves with fiat than free men with Bitcoin. The question is, why? Maybe they are too busy with another endevouars and personal problems that adopting Bitcoin seems a very far away thing. Maybe they strictly live by the rules and endorsements of a political or religious authority, so Bitcoin looks dangerous or forbidden.

There are so many possibilities, although all of them indicate most individuals are still unable to develop authenticity, to seek their own paths by themselves and to think outside the box. And by that I don't mean the cliche of being a dumb revolutionary against everything built so far by our ancestrals, rather it's just to look for what is better for their personal development and welfare, which governments and leaders are unable to deliver and guarantee to us in this wicked world of lies and false promises.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page