Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, I urge you to buy bitcoin!  (Read 1078 times)
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 08:51:05 PM

Yes, 21 million bitcoins divided by 8 billion people equals 262,500 satoshis for each person. Here the millionaire billionaires own 30% and the remaining 70 percent is with you and all the small and big investors. Now if the whole world is aware of Bitcoin and ready to invest then the price of Bitcoin will be such that millionaires and billionaires will not be able to buy a single Bitcoin even if they want to. So imagine what the price of bitcoin would be if billionaires and millionaires couldn't afford to buy a bitcoin.
Indeed, the total real bitcoin supply is 21 million, how those who previously lost the secret key to their assets, Of course the supply will be smaller than 21 million, right?This increasingly rare asset is of course much sought after in all parts of the world. I think if everyone is aware of this asset, I think the increase will have a tremendous impact. Before the impact of significant price increases I think billionaires or millionaires will be much more sensitive to this, they will definitely pour their money much more than before.
I am more interested in buying Bitcoin and not ready to follow up with the news and trend of whether Bitcoin will become scarce when the total supply is mined or not. Bitcoin price just skyrocket not quite long and it is a good news for me and I am expecting the price to keep going bullish so that all holders would be happy to hold Bitcoin and altcoins. For us to make.monwy in the crypto space, we need to be ready to keep buying even at the dip so that the future would profitable. The future of Bitcoin is certain and I am very proud to ride the bull run so I can benefit huge from the market.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:29:53 PM

There is still plenty of Bitcoin left... I encourage people to buy but at the same time, I urge them to take a priority in having knowledge about this before making a decision to buy. Because I don't want them to think that Bitcoin investment is a quick rich scheme, they are supposed to understand first that it won't make them rich instantly as many people had thought about it. And they also know how to keep their wallet safe. Because investing in Bitcoin is not just all about buying, holding, and selling but also, we know how to keep it safe from the eye of hackers.
Everything should be ready before buying, it is indeed necessary to know that it is hard to commit mistakes in this kind of investment. Otherwise, you lose everything.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:54:10 PM

There is still plenty of Bitcoin left... I encourage people to buy but at the same time, I urge them to take a priority in having knowledge about this before making a decision to buy. Because I don't want them to think that Bitcoin investment is a quick rich scheme, they are supposed to understand first that it won't make them rich instantly as many people had thought about it. And they also know how to keep their wallet safe. Because investing in Bitcoin is not just all about buying, holding, and selling but also, we know how to keep it safe from the eye of hackers.
Everything should be ready before buying, it is indeed necessary to know that it is hard to commit mistakes in this kind of investment. Otherwise, you lose everything.

Bitcoin is certainly a good asset to buy so I will definitely urge the people too to invest in bitcoin after doing extensive research and studies. That way, they will invest in their knowledge first before they will start taking the risk to invest in bitcoin. And whatever mistakes and losses that may happen along the way, at least they should be responsible to manage them all because bitcoin investment itself has also its own flaws and inevitable losses that will be experienced mostly by beginners.

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 09:58:31 PM

Actually, this depends on each person's personality. Each person has their own strategy and decision on whether to buy Btcoin or not. But it's true, Bitcoin is a very unusual thing, so they definitely have big hopes for Bitcoin, its increase, and also its ATH. However, this is not easy, because there will be a more complicated process in the price development from the halving until now.
Buy Bitcoin "Buy more Bitcoin'
and again, buy more.
if you re possible to do that.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 02:19:20 AM

Yes, 21 million bitcoins divided by 8 billion people equals 262,500 satoshis for each person. Here the millionaire billionaires own 30% and the remaining 70 percent is with you and all the small and big investors. Now if the whole world is aware of Bitcoin and ready to invest then the price of Bitcoin will be such that millionaires and billionaires will not be able to buy a single Bitcoin even if they want to. So imagine what the price of bitcoin would be if billionaires and millionaires couldn't afford to buy a bitcoin.
The amount of 21 million Bitcoins will not be fully owned, because there are many Bitcoin wallets that are not moving and can never be opened again because the owner died or simply forgot or lost their seed phrase. such as losing a hard disk with a lot of bitcoins and other accidents. so the total circulation of bitcoins will not be fully 21 million. this will make bitcoins increasingly scarce if more people buy bitcoins. billionaires or millionaires will buy as much as they can and hold long term, the price goes up and it will be crazier than the current price.
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 10:48:05 AM

Is very easy to urge someone to buy bitcoin, but is depending on how they go about it, you can't urge someone who does not understand the market and also the strategy to go into bitcoin investment, what did you think will be the outcome? You can only urge someone who has the full knowledge about bitcoin and also understand the market very well. However bitcoin investment isn't what you just invest and at the same time hoping to get profit anytime soon, bitcoin investment requires patient, if you're not patient enough to hold on to It for long term, i don't think if you can make  profit from bitcoin investment either.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 01:51:03 PM

People are buying Bitcoin with their will and interest, not because someone urges them to do that. The price is quite high, not a good time for accumulation. Some people say missing the chance to buy Bitcoin could no longer be back. Well, they are right but I cannot sacrifice myself to take risks at the current price, I can wait until the bull season is over, that is a perfect time for accumulation.

Even if I can't buy it this year, there is still a lot of Bitcoin available in the market. I wait for people to sell their Bitcoin and then catch them. I believe this is not a competition and there is a perfect time to buy, ain't this time IMO.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 04:31:06 PM

People are buying Bitcoin with their will and interest, not because someone urges them to do that. The price is quite high, not a good time for accumulation. Some people say missing the chance to buy Bitcoin could no longer be back. Well, they are right but I cannot sacrifice myself to take risks at the current price, I can wait until the bull season is over, that is a perfect time for accumulation.

Even if I can't buy it this year, there is still a lot of Bitcoin available in the market. I wait for people to sell their Bitcoin and then catch them. I believe this is not a competition and there is a perfect time to buy, ain't this time IMO.

Obviously, if you are starving, don't spend money on Bitcoin. Take care of your situation first. But...

If you have extra funds that you want to bet - say, $200 - buy some SAT's. An investment is an investment. Look for the return, whatever it may be... if you think Bitcoin is good for it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:30:23 PM

Some people May not have the intention, to invest in bitcoin but have another coin in altcoins in mind to invest base on they know quite well that investing in Bitcoin may take them long time to make a profit and the profit maybe less compared to the profit of altcoins when you invest on altcoins, that's why some people like to select an altcoins that have potential very to invest instead of investing on a coin that doesn't have a potential, so therefore, myself i don't like to invest in bitcoin with small amounts of capital, except that the funds is maga before I can be able to invest.

teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 50

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:42:36 PM

Funny enough only a certain amount of persons woudl ever be able to own Bitcoin cause its not enough to go around, if only one person could have 100 or 2000 to himself what about the other late comers that would to buy the scraps and by then bitcoin would so fucking expensive.

Yeah I believe that everytime us a good time to buy bitcoin buy soon enough it would be fucking late for an average person to afford and the only option them would be to invest in altcoins, the truth is anyone who knows about bitcoin now that isn't taking advantage of it would be missing out on a lot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:02:26 AM

Funny enough only a certain amount of persons woudl ever be able to own Bitcoin cause its not enough to go around, if only one person could have 100 or 2000 to himself what about the other late comers that would to buy the scraps and by then bitcoin would so fucking expensive.

Yeah I believe that everytime us a good time to buy bitcoin buy soon enough it would be fucking late for an average person to afford and the only option them would be to invest in altcoins, the truth is anyone who knows about bitcoin now that isn't taking advantage of it would be missing out on a lot.

The answer is that the people who hold a full bitcoin, or any number of them, will be filthy rich. The rest of the people who hold less than a full bitcoin, might hold a few hundred satoshi's for each person, or any amount that is less than a full bitcoin.

If bitcoins are accidentally or intentionally burned, the Core Devs can split the satoshi into any smaller amount. And with a lot of work, they might even be able to increase the number of bitcoins beyond 21 million. We'll see how it goes by halfway through the 22nd Century, when all the bitcoins are finally mined. But if nobody finds a way to live for well over 100 years, you and I won't be around by then.

What if at some future date, there was only one bitcoin left for some reason? Pieces of it might be owned by all the people in the world... pieces much smaller than the present satoshi.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
D-8218 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 06:44:34 PM

The answer is that the people who hold a full bitcoin, or any number of them, will be filthy rich. The rest of the people who hold less than a full bitcoin, might hold a few hundred satoshi's for each person, or any amount that is less than a full bitcoin.

If bitcoins are accidentally or intentionally burned, the Core Devs can split the satoshi into any smaller amount. And with a lot of work, they might even be able to increase the number of bitcoins beyond 21 million. We'll see how it goes by halfway through the 22nd Century, when all the bitcoins are finally mined. But if nobody finds a way to live for well over 100 years, you and I won't be around by then.

What if at some future date, there was only one bitcoin left for some reason? Pieces of it might be owned by all the people in the world... pieces much smaller than the present satoshi.

Cool

Decker we need to get the world to see satoshis and Bitcoin the same way we do.

How do we do this? 🤔
B2Z

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 06:55:22 PM

Some people May not have the intention, to invest in bitcoin but have another coin in altcoins in mind to invest base on they know quite well that investing in Bitcoin may take them long time to make a profit and the profit maybe less compared to the profit of altcoins when you invest on altcoins, that's why some people like to select an altcoins that have potential very to invest instead of investing on a coin that doesn't have a potential, so therefore, myself i don't like to invest in bitcoin with small amounts of capital, except that the funds is maga before I can be able to invest.
Investing in Bitcoin with the mindset that you will become an overnight millionaire from Bitcoin before investing in Bitcoin will do you more harm than good. Because we all invest in Bitcoin to make money but there is a right time to make money from investment. When you invest in Bitcoin you must not rush. You should always have a long term plan when investing in Bitcoin. If you want to invest with a small plan then see  You won't get paid because of hurry, so you always have to be patient and plan your investment when it comes to Bitcoin. Many times it is seen that we are in a hurry to invest in Bitcoin and we cannot make a home decision due to which we lose our investment attitude, so we always have to have a long term plan, we have to check the market, if we invest patiently, we will get success in the investment.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 07:00:08 PM

^^^ With 8 billion people on Earth, that's (on average) 262500 satoshi's per person. Plenty enough to do business with.

Cool
Perfect answer.

However, Bitcoin is still accessible to everyone, and anyone can accumulate it. Likely, you bought Bitcoin and want a quick pump. A lot of people in the world still don't know what Bitcoin is. Only a few people are aware and are accumulating as well. More people coming to Bitcoin means more value. 
And the majority of the few who knows about bitcoin just know it to be able to rise and give profits in fiat. Apart from the volatility of bitcoin, they are not interested to know any other things about bitcoin such as pseudonymity and decentralization . That's why majority will always sell when there's a rise in price.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:38:59 PM

It’s good to encourage people to buy bitcoin, but as you are telling them to invest hope the same time the risk behind investing is disclosed to them, some people will only tell you the interesting about bitcoin, anyone that is even smart will know that you can not get rich quick in bitcoin is not possible, even if it is not bitcoin any kind of investment that it may be there is no way you invest and you start making immediate interest it is not possible. And that is why it is always better to have knowledge before investing in bitcoin because people have made a lot of mistakes just because they lack knowledge.

And about keeping there wallet safe a lot of people have given out access to there wallet just because they thought a fraudulent business is legit, a lot of things that people need to understand and that is why o won’t advice anyone to go and invest with knowledge.

red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 09:02:47 PM

^^^ With 8 billion people on Earth, that's (on average) 262500 satoshi's per person. Plenty enough to do business with.

Cool
The fact is that until now people who are unfamiliar with bitcoin + people who don't like bitcoin are more than people who are interested in bitcoin so we don't need to worry about including sharing with everyone from the current supply of bitcoin because it is enough for those who want it only Cheesy .

But even so with the development of bitcoin that continues to improve, especially with information about bitcoin which is currently very easy to access anywhere and anytime, so indeed for now I am still quite optimistic that the possibility in the future will be more people who are literate in bitcoin and that means the development of bitcoin will continue which indirectly makes the situation better for bitcoin lovers.

btw you did the calculation pretty well mate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 06:17:50 AM

~
Fun fact: That piece of paper is up for auction I think![/center]
I can't remember of the exact price, but I think that paper has been sold for around $1.7M. Correct me if I'm wrong with the price.
Anyway, I also did write something on a piece of paper last 2017, and it says "Buy Shitcoins". Can I also sell it as well? I might be a millionaire if I will do it. Cheesy

Kidding aside, I believe that many here already bought their Bitcoins, and as much as I want to hold all of them, I will sell a huge portion of it, and I might keep a bit of it just for the long-long term (or maybe a gift for the future Cheesy). Nevertheless, for those who didn't buy Bitcoins yet, I would also urge you to buy some Bitcoins and from there, you make a decision and a strategy for it. My strategy is simple. Sell during the bull market, re-buy during the bear market while keeping a portion of it. Cheesy

Buy, Sell and Hold. 3 things that we should do with Bitcoin. I will not disagree if some here choose to buy and hold it for a long time. It's just me sharing my own strategy. Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jcojci

Activity: 708
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:26:21 AM

Cool
Perfect answer.

However, Bitcoin is still accessible to everyone, and anyone can accumulate it. Likely, you bought Bitcoin and want a quick pump. A lot of people in the world still don't know what Bitcoin is. Only a few people are aware and are accumulating as well. More people coming to Bitcoin means more value. 
And the majority of the few who knows about bitcoin just know it to be able to rise and give profits in fiat. Apart from the volatility of bitcoin, they are not interested to know any other things about bitcoin such as pseudonymity and decentralization . That's why majority will always sell when there's a rise in price.
Making a profit is what these people are looking for. They are interested in buying Bitcoin because of the profit factor and we cannot deny it. So it is normal that people will sell their Bitcoin when the price goes up. I was like that too but I didn't sell all the Bitcoins I collected. In the future, it will not be easy to collect 262,500 satoshis because there is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will rise very high. So we are still lucky to be able to buy 262,500 satoshis today with not that much money.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 07:37:25 AM

Bitcoin is freedom guys!

Twenty One Million whole parts to freedom, with billions of people on this One planet...

What are you waiting for  Huh

Fun fact: That piece of paper is up for auction I think!

I don't know if it's up for auction already, but what I'm sure of is that those who followed his advice have never regretted it. I can't even begin to imagine what's the price of BTC was at the time?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 12:54:20 PM

Cool
Perfect answer.

Making a profit is what these people are looking for. They are interested in buying Bitcoin because of the profit factor and we cannot deny it. So it is normal that people will sell their Bitcoin when the price goes up. I was like that too but I didn't sell all the Bitcoins I collected. In the future, it will not be easy to collect 262,500 satoshis because there is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will rise very high. So we are still lucky to be able to buy 262,500 satoshis today with not that much money.
Obviously you are correct, but then, before that time will clock, many of us might have sold our bitcoin for frivolities. Do you know how it works;
I will just sell today and hoping that I have fiat to buy again tomorrow, but procrastination will play in, and I will forget about buying and eventually the price will abnormally rise and I will miss out the opportunity. If you look back the wallets you have used in the past, you will regret how you spent your BTC in the past.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██