Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The impact of Bitcoin halving and my opinion  (Read 360 times)
Moreno233

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:23:19 PM

The halving is like a designed mechanism integrated into Bitcoin by the found, the essence of which is to create scarcity and as time progresses. Unlike fiat that more notes are printed, this being the main cause of inflation even though the governments will never admit this, Bitcoin has anti-inflation attributes as it keeps getting better and more valuable with the passage of time. Indeed the halving and the limited supply of Bitcoin represent a lasting solution to inflation and like I said before, Bitcoin will keep getting better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:40:22 AM

I think the halving's effect is still lying dormant, a lot of selling pressure against the buying pressure and the price remained under the current All-time-high?

To be honest, I dont see the halving times as good times to trade, or find an opportunity to trade because it is unpredictable but once the dust settles the bull or bear runs will initiate and then it becomes more fun.

Just let bitcoin grow as it is growing, unless we see more involvement from governments, growth will take time, a halving every four years has minimal impact.
I feel like there's a very big confusing situation going on with Bitcoin at the moment where traders don't understand if the market is going to go higher or if the chances of a bearish crash are high right now, so many people just stay silent. The hold is sitting neither they are buying nor are selling including me.
I've seen a lot of people talking about halving as if halving is magic and right after Bitcoin halving Bitcoin will go up a lot and people will start profiting right away.

And I agree with you that Halving time or the time when the market is very high is not a suitable time for trading as you have high chances of waiting for a long time for profit. As we all saw Bitcoin crossed its all-time high before the halving, and at this time Bitcoin is running enough proof so it won't be so easy to say that Bitcoin will go up and not down. So, I suggest traders with low investment should either adopt the DCA method or wait for a good time to trade.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:47:52 AM

Good side- it catches the attention of the community and makes the price skyrocket, and everyone seems happy with it.

Bad side - FOMO is quite visible and new investors sell their Bitcoin which makes the price drop. And it is quite disappointing after seeing the fees skyrocket as well together with the price.

I can't blame the people for thinking that the market is changing now. But yes, can do nothing but deal with the situation and be more prepared for the upcoming. However, I remain confident that this even gives us more positive results than negative ones and the new ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bravut

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:27:32 PM

I think the halving's effect is still lying dormant, a lot of selling pressure against the buying pressure and the price remained under the current All-time-high?

To be honest, I dont see the halving times as good times to trade, or find an opportunity to trade because it is unpredictable but once the dust settles the bull or bear runs will initiate and then it becomes more fun.

Just let bitcoin grow as it is growing, unless we see more involvement from governments, growth will take time, a halving every four years has minimal impact.
I feel like there's a very big confusing situation going on with Bitcoin at the moment where traders don't understand if the market is going to go higher or if the chances of a bearish crash are high right now, so many people just stay silent. The hold is sitting neither they are buying nor are selling including me.
I've seen a lot of people talking about halving as if halving is magic and right after Bitcoin halving Bitcoin will go up a lot and people will start profiting right away.

And I agree with you that Halving time or the time when the market is very high is not a suitable time for trading as you have high chances of waiting for a long time for profit. As we all saw Bitcoin crossed its all-time high before the halving, and at this time Bitcoin is running enough proof so it won't be so easy to say that Bitcoin will go up and not down. So, I suggest traders with low investment should either adopt the DCA method or wait for a good time to trade.

Traders that understand market movement isn't shaken by the price movement as far there confluence align. And I would say  there is a clear difference between Traders and Investors, Traders are present either for a day, week or month just to make profit off the market whereas Investors hold for long-term careless about price movement, stick to there plan and keep buying, accumulating anytime.

The only best approach is applying DCA, this shades you from panic, fomo since your asset will keep soaring high. Bitcoin is an asset not just a tradable coin. The essence is to build a strong portfolio, and accumulate more bitcoin for the future in a long run. That's the goal, having enough stash of Bitcoin, it's a digital gold just like we will all want physical gold and value it much because we know it value so is Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 05:36:32 PM

Well, I think the most important thing that we have accomplished recently is that the BTC ETF was approved, and having BTC as an asset class is a game changer, knowing that other people would be able to buy their BTC without really having to get to the hard stuff of learning and made it easier for those "older money" to go into it.

Since there would be other people that go and buy it, there should be more supply. I hope that people will get to have their own.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██