Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The effects of someone who was demoted to still be an assistant to new leader  (Read 126 times)
Loveday422 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 07:52:58 PM

This has been giving me concern because is not supposed to be ,the person who was demoted his concern is to go back to his formal seat their by making things hard to the new leader. This has been bordering me for long I decided to bring it here let's share this view together

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 08:55:09 PM

This is normal in the office or corporate world. There are employees that have been working for longer years in the company but then, the promotion was given to the lesser tenured but better employee.

It's hard to get demoted and assigns you as the assistant of the new leader or promoted employee. This depends on your ego as an employee if you're going to stay.

But if this is just all about the food that you're bringing to the table, there's no need to think of that. You just clock in, do your thing, clock out and go home.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 12:16:06 AM

This is normal in the office or corporate world. There are employees that have been working for longer years in the company but then, the promotion was given to the lesser tenured but better employee.

It's hard to get demoted and assigns you as the assistant of the new leader or promoted employee. This depends on your ego as an employee if you're going to stay.

But if this is just all about the food that you're bringing to the table, there's no need to think of that. You just clock in, do your thing, clock out and go home.
But to me I see it as not good at all ,this life people are so wicked your office you don't need to share it with anyone accept the person you have accepted to be your assistant.
This is totally wrong you know the situation we are into ,people are so diabolic this days so the office is not supposed to be shared with someone who was demoted
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 06:45:07 AM

This has been giving me concern because is not supposed to be ,the person who was demoted his concern is to go back to his formal seat their by making things hard to the new leader. This has been bordering me for long I decided to bring it here let's share this view together
If the bosses find you not functioning completely to what the company is needing then that is a normal treatment , sometimes that is just a wake up call to us as we may not be bringing better result to our work.
but that does not mean you are not worth it the job.
just do what is best and try to prove them they are wrong by showing what is your capable off.

Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 11:51:58 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2024, 09:47:52 PM by Mr. Big

If the bosses find you not functioning completely to what the company is needing then that is a normal treatment , sometimes that is just a wake up call to us as we may not be bringing better result to our work.
just do what is best and try to prove them they are wrong by showing what is your capable off.

I understand but the bosses are supposed to know the effects on the other hand  , because the person that was demoted want to raise and I can't allow that to happen in my regime because if I do ,am going out of the seat, because they already gave him a chance to trace me ,and to make sure he is their ,I think the boss actually want to join two heads here , sometimes I ask if this is a set up or something , because I don't know how a reasonable person will do something of this nature,what you wouldn't like people to do to you never you do it to another person

Okay in the other hand ,a leader was demoted and his assistant was on leave the bosses select another leader in the absent of the assistant,if the assistant that went for leave comes back from his leave is he not supposed to retain his position?
Or was he also demoted?

Currently the same person who was demoted his formal assistant is asking if they demote him , because he don't understand why his formal boss ,we assume his office , without any legal information,this is nepotism to the highest order,nobody will see this kind of injustice that will welcome it ,he asked if he is demoted aswell of course he is not demoted,they why would him retain his seat ,they should make plan to him,the reason why his seat can't be retain,the bosses should answer him not beating around the bush
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 10:59:10 PM

But to me I see it as not good at all ,this life people are so wicked your office you don't need to share it with anyone accept the person you have accepted to be your assistant.
This is totally wrong you know the situation we are into ,people are so diabolic this days so the office is not supposed to be shared with someone who was demoted
It means a lot nowadays even in the office or in everyone's working environment that politics is also tough.

That's why you have to be flexible if you're into this setup and you've got only few options. One, is to stay and just ignore all of the frustrations that you have.

Two, to leave and value yourself more and find a better place where a company will value you more than the past company that you've been treated and becomes an assistant to the newly promoted employee.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 02:21:23 AM

if this happens to me? then I would rather resigned or being kicked than treating like this because
I do believe that i don't deserve such thing , have been working in my office for the past 16 years now
and if my boss put me lower than my position and the lower one will take over? trust me I will leave
that office and find a new job immediately .
I have served them the last 1/3 of my life with full dedication and passion  so i think i deserve a proper
explanation and ask my side first before doing such.

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 04:32:36 AM

We have to try to work well to prove our worth maybe there won't be such a bad result. But if something like that happens to me I will never be in that company. If you have good qualifications you can get good jobs elsewhere. Leaders often use different sources of power to get others to act or change their behavior. Some methods of influence are more effective than others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 11:33:27 AM

Yes you nailed the issue, allot of people are in the edge of position but their work done has not match the position even the less in position has show dedication and commitment beyond the head in leadership. Something occur to wake many up from sleep because our people do say something happens for our learning. Been the heads to leader without qualifications as required wisdom of leading is waste one should always update and check oneself if truly your growing with the required wisdom or knowledge that qualify you at all time because most time junior in the office get promoted while those that have spent years ahead the junior members is not improving oneself is important this is not a matter of nepotism but qualifications.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2024, 01:17:52 PM

Yes you nailed the issue, allot of people are in the edge of position but their work done has not match the position even the less in position has show dedication and commitment beyond the head in leadership. Something occur to wake many up from sleep because our people do say something happens for our learning. Been the heads to leader without qualifications as required wisdom of leading is waste one should always update and check oneself if truly your growing with the required wisdom or knowledge that qualify you at all time because most time junior in the office get promoted while those that have spent years ahead the junior members is not improving oneself is important this is not a matter of nepotism but qualifications.
That's why I said those mate because I use to be employee for dozen of times and have seen this happened in some of my work that the company find the department head not functioning fitly and so they need to move the assistant for a while to check if the system will favor the company , that is what i wanted to emphasize there .

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:53:17 AM

We have to try to work well to prove our worth maybe there won't be such a bad result. But if something like that happens to me I will never be in that company. If you have good qualifications you can get good jobs elsewhere.

That’s correct but injustice happens everywhere not just one particular company and you might find yourself facing the old same old same situation in a different company.

There would always be power play in the workforce because of hierarchies and just overall greedy people. People will always look for power and use that to elevate themselves even if it meant having to step on to someone.

The only way I can think of is for you to gain power yourself as to not be kicked around like this

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:37:13 AM

We have to try to work well to prove our worth maybe there won't be such a bad result. But if something like that happens to me I will never be in that company. If you have good qualifications you can get good jobs elsewhere.

That’s correct but injustice happens everywhere not just one particular company and you might find yourself facing the old same old same situation in a different company.

There would always be power play in the workforce because of hierarchies and just overall greedy people. People will always look for power and use that to elevate themselves even if it meant having to step on to someone.

The only way I can think of is for you to gain power yourself as to not be kicked around like this

Yes that is the only thing I need ,let's be frank nobody will be happy if this happens exactly the way it is to me right now,he can remove important documents in the office just to make sure your name spoiled, documents worth millions am full of fear in me
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 03:35:13 PM

Yes that is the only thing I need ,let's be frank nobody will be happy if this happens exactly the way it is to me right now,he can remove important documents in the office just to make sure your name spoiled, documents worth millions am full of fear in me

If you are in the possession of documents worth millions then probably you also have the power to change the positions of someone who is working under you, and that's what I would do if I caught up in that situation.

The chances of someone to be demoted to stay in the company is less as far as I am concerned unless they have some kind of black mark on them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:54:33 PM

Sometimes the one who was demoted was demoted because of unjust reasons.

Watch the 1992, Steven Seagal movie, Under Siege. It shows exactly that idea. And it is a rather dramatic watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105690/

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DYOR+BTC

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 05:07:05 PM

It is possible. Let presumes that the said person that was demoted was kept in that position as a result of not having a competent person to handle that position. When a more compitent person to handle the job comes, he or she might be demoted to keep the experience person In that office. Sometimes the usual course of demotion is when the person in office is not meeting up to his duties as the head. Some people when they where just staff in their primary place of assignment they usually try as much as possible to maintain the reputation of that place but when they are promoted they start having pride of a boss and may not be meeting up to requirements. Any new person that is capable to do better will be given the opportunity and demote the less productive one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: