Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Our small solana signals Community insiders signals  (Read 217 times)
BigProfitSignals (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 10:18:15 PM

I have never believed on signal channel to give accurate information about the token/coin people are to buy in their group especially when they list an exchange were one would go make account to start joining their signaled coin. Most times is rear to see that groups gives accurate data concerning that particular coin they want to pump and again, who are those people that are going to risk their funds to pump the token/coin you want to make profits? Sincerely I can't trust this group, I mean your channel because its very hard to follow up signal group for coin and token updates some of them ends up being scammed after having to lured people into buying worthless token they dump instantly of those who are following the signal group.

We try our best to provide good content also we give warnings If we see something going on with Market generally and few good tips and insights.
Why we like meme coins ? Because high profit possibility the life changing gains.

Btw...how many other channels have given out market crash warning ? We did just so care about our followers.
Fullbear2222

Activity: 401
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 10:21:29 PM

I have never believed on signal channel to give accurate information about the token/coin people are to buy in their group especially when they list an exchange were one would go make account to start joining their signaled coin. Most times is rear to see that groups gives accurate data concerning that particular coin they want to pump and again, who are those people that are going to risk their funds to pump the token/coin you want to make profits? Sincerely I can't trust this group, I mean your channel because its very hard to follow up signal group for coin and token updates some of them ends up being scammed after having to lured people into buying worthless token they dump instantly of those who are following the signal group.

We try our best to provide good content also we give warnings If we see something going on with Market generally and few good tips and insights.
Why we like meme coins ? Because high profit possibility the life changing gains.

Btw...how many other channels have given out market crash warning ? We did just so care about our followers.

I just saw that on your Channel you said Market will crash and you said everybody to be safe.
However i sold most Im in safe usdt and wait for low entry again , thanks for that warning because meme coins can fall a lot down If btc fall i got first warning from your Channel and Im in safe USDT now
BigProfitSignals (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 03:17:09 PM

* Can you share previous signals and signal usage results. I would like to see some examples.

* Can you show feedback from current users of the channel? I want to know the users experiences.

Hello,
I want to see some of the results after using your signals. Is it possible to show it? If possible please show it.
Transparency is always important. The more transparency users have, the more interested they will be in using your signal. Earlier, I asked you to give feedback to some users, but you didn't give it. By providing some feedback from your users, it would make your signal more receptive.

Our followers are very thankful we just recived thank you messages from our members how they made daily nice 3-5x gains it's not small profit for daily.
We been working hard to get to this level when our signals have very high success rate.
Sleepless nights and days and a lot failures but now finally we have way that will make profit.
Shortmaster

Activity: 92
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2024, 03:20:11 PM

* Can you share previous signals and signal usage results. I would like to see some examples.

* Can you show feedback from current users of the channel? I want to know the users experiences.

Hello,
I want to see some of the results after using your signals. Is it possible to show it? If possible please show it.
Transparency is always important. The more transparency users have, the more interested they will be in using your signal. Earlier, I asked you to give feedback to some users, but you didn't give it. By providing some feedback from your users, it would make your signal more receptive.

Our followers are very thankful we just recived thank you messages from our members how they made daily nice 3-5x gains it's not small profit for daily.
We been working hard to get to this level when our signals have very high success rate.
Sleepless nights and days and a lot failures but now finally we have way that will make profit.

Im follower of your Channel but i need to know what method you use ? When i try to find meme coins from Dexscreener myself i always lose
I don't want to be depend of your signals If your channel Will stop working i still need to make money i need to know what you know what i don't know Huh
Fullbear2222

Activity: 401
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 01:11:54 PM

buyer Hazard !! NB! Meme Coins are very risky only use the money what you can afford to lose!! High risk high reward! We don't want to lose any of our fellow insiders so we give warning to our followers only risk with funds you can afford to lose!! We can only do best to make you win but it's still risky!!
But overall our signals are good compared with others !!

Our official link of Telegram Channel there you can find Chatbox aswell of Big Profit Signals:
https://t.me/bigprofitsignals

🔥 Welcome to BIG Profit Signals
🚀 We pump up daily SOLANA MEME COINS.
🐋 Once signal posted entry and make 10x-100x or even more sometimes 100x-1000x gains.
( Always low mc entry Under 100k-500k signals we try to find with lowest mc entry as possible) 🚀

To start it's easy wait for signal and entry be first and make fast Profit you get your profit target cash out and wait for another signal.

Signals Telegram Channel,capital flowing together.
That's another part of story but same way the hedge funds like blackrock operate long time ago investors gathered together and started coordinated market buying selling action so we are like early stage the blackrock fund was starting.
Let's keep moving and earning and also in the process of doing we learning. 😊 🔥🚀
Stay tuned

So far your signals been good few days i been following them ... I have made Easy 2x profit Im not greedy once call come i quick in quick out.
But where it's the catch why you give your signals for free? That kind of signals usually only paid but you give for Free??
BigProfitSignals (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 01:15:22 PM

buyer Hazard !! NB! Meme Coins are very risky only use the money what you can afford to lose!! High risk high reward! We don't want to lose any of our fellow insiders so we give warning to our followers only risk with funds you can afford to lose!! We can only do best to make you win but it's still risky!!

Our official link of Telegram Channel there you can find Chatbox aswell of Big Profit Signals:

🐋 Once signal posted entry and make 10x-100x or even more sometimes 100x-1000x gains.
( Always low mc entry Under 100k-500k signals we try to find with lowest mc entry as possible) 🚀

To start it's easy wait for signal and entry be first and make fast Profit you get your profit target cash out and wait for another signal.

That's another part of story but same way the hedge funds like blackrock operate long time ago investors gathered together and started coordinated market buying selling action so we are like early stage the blackrock fund was starting.
Let's keep moving and earning and also in the process of doing we learning. 😊 🔥🚀
Stay tuned

So far your signals been good few days i been following them ... I have made Easy 2x profit Im not greedy once call come i quick in quick out.
But where it's the catch why you give your signals for free? That kind of signals usually only paid but you give for Free??

Well it takes time to make it better by the time but we Are getting better and better we work and put full dedication in this.

Why we give out signals for Free? It's not actually for free becouse each buyer will provide liquity for coin and will help to Grow volume so it's important you buy when signal posted so then it will help the coin to pump !
However you can help us you can make donation to us so we use this funds to make it better off course.
Parklane777

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2024, 10:59:53 AM

Stay tuned

You have some nice voice over intro and Welcome message there how you managed to get so nice BOT robot...Voice ? And it don't Sounds like bot Even ??
Anyways I try your signals since i haven't find myself this kind of Channel anywhere else your Channel Seems unique
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: