Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I tried buying a shared miner and results are surprising  (Read 99 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 10:59:57 AM

So a month ago, the site that I use for online mining introduced the possibility of shared ASIC. The idea is that you buy for example a 1/2 of an ASIC the other half is owned by another guy and you basically split the reward. In case the other half is not bought yet, circlehash owns the other hlaf. You basically split performance and profitability of the miner. You can also buy like a 1/100 of a miner.

Why I like this is that it enables people to start mining with literally any budget. You can also sell your shared piece of the asic to another user, that is mining on circlehash.

I bought 1/2 of BM-KS-Max with my friend that is also mining on circlehash, and after he mines enough to buy the other half, I'll sell it to him. I was really exited about that, so I had to let you guys know, that you do not have to buy KS 0 PRO if you have low budget, but on this site you can buy a shared performance of an ASIC, that has a next level of profitability. Basically you mine a lot more with the same budget lol. Grin

I'am not mentioning the site's name because i was accused of promoting a company, which is not my reason for writing this at all. If anyone wants to know i can mention it in the comments Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 01:05:59 PM

If you are happy why do you need to promote this service?

Seems you are a paid shill still and still trying to steer people toward this service. 

I have lots of miners and you dont see me or anyone else who mines trying to get more people to mine at a specific company. 

That is what makes you a shill and not to be trusted.

If you understand mining at all you should understand why people question your absolute need to promote a specific company as you have been. 

Go away shill.
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:49:26 AM

Seems you are a paid shill still and still trying to steer people toward this service. 

I have lots of miners and you dont see me or anyone else who mines trying to get more people to mine at a specific company. 

If you understand mining at all you should understand why people question your absolute need to promote a specific company as you have been. 

Go away shill.

You probably live in your own small delulu bubble world, but i did not mention the company's name because of people like you lmao. Iam sure some other hostings offer this option too, but I just wanted people to know that there is possibility to mine with every budget Wink

gl with your mining Iam sure that you have a lot of experiences with that Smiley
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 12:28:12 PM

I can only wish you luck with such prices for electricity in mining.

Understanding Electricity Costs
1. Basic Cost Structure
Electricity costs refer to the expenses incurred from the consumption of electrical power to run mining machines.
At CircleHash, we operate with a standard electricity cost of $0.2 per kilowatt-hour (kW/h).

https://www.circlehash.com/page/electricity-costs

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 01:33:28 PM

Go away shill.

You probably live in your own small delulu bubble world, but i did not mention the company's name because of people like you lmao. Iam sure some other hostings offer this option too, but I just wanted people to know that there is possibility to mine with every budget Wink

gl with your mining Iam sure that you have a lot of experiences with that Smiley

A lot more experience than you.  My power is less than 1/3 of yours…but as some keep pointing out here $0.20/kwh is crazy expensive.  Keep shilling.
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 12:53:10 PM

If you would be able to actually read, you would get to know the prices differ based on the hosting location you choose, in texas the electricity price is 0.065 USD per kWh, in Dubai it is 0.0575.

GL with your electricity cost tho lol  Grin
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:00:59 AM

Global Presence, Local Expertise
With three state-of-the-art crypto production-ready data centers strategically located in Norway, South Europe (Macedonia), and Paraguay, we boast a combined total capacity of a staggering 1815 MW. This expansive global footprint is complemented by our local teams, ensuring seamless operations and support for miners worldwide.

https://www.circlehash.com/page/getting_started

I will make the assumption that the largest Russian company Bitriver does not have such energy consumption. The company now has approximately 1400MW.

Now one of the largest companies in the USA
https://www.riotplatforms.com/riot-announces-march-2024-production-and-operations-updates/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██