Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:58:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't sell in loss  (Read 572 times)
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 06:00:46 AM

As a holder selling Bitcoin when the price dip is not a right decision to make, when there is loss, a bitcoiner  should  see it as an opportunity to accumulate more Bitcoin not to sell, the sole purpose of investing in Bitcoin is for a longterm so that all the benefits that comes with long-term holdings can be tapped by individual investors, premature decisions should not be part of this investment, as a matter of clarity, I strongly believe that as an intending and existing investor in Bitcoin, we should have known all the seasons embedded in Bitcoin by now, we should be use to the waves thats bound to take place, in Bitcoin investment, every season has its own benefit and disadvantage, it is normal because bitcoin market instability has something to do with its existence so it will be nice if we understand this common fact so that we won't shiver once loss is encountered,
As for me I understand this already and at any point in time am not ready to mess up my holding just because of minor market correction or declination in price instead of me to bother myself with this inevitable events I rather occupy my mind with means of accumulating more of this coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 01:06:02 AM

That's a very good advice, many peopel our of fear and panic sell their crypto in loses when if they held longer they woudl have raped the fruit if their havest in bitcoin but instead they let fear overwhelm them into selling so early and in lose, but to me ots not how many times you fall is how many times you rise back, you have to get back on your feet and buy again and start holding again and next time do better.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Abbatty

Activity: 186
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 10:55:43 AM

Bitcoin has been  in Dip for some couple of weeks lately  before and even after the long awaited BTC halving, although there were some scenarios of btc losing values to other alts because of the congestion of its mempool leading to high transaction  fee after halving period which also contributed  to more Dip  .
However at this period ,don't be overclouded by your Emotions towards selling your BTC in loss  just because  you aren't  getting  the kind of result you thought you should  because  most people  thought the Bull run will begin immediately  after the halving, even some analyst might have claimed that  but remember  that those were all Speculations  of future event.

Thus, at this period  many alot of long term investors will be separated from short term investors,I hope you aren't  one of them...
Besides reviewing the previous halving there were dips compared to the volatility  of the bitcoin market then ,I made a thread about the review of the halving pattern Check Here

Let's  take a look again,just as I've  posted In the thread

Color code

|   Red:    Halving |

|   Blue:   ATH      |

Those are the keys above add I think the table is self explanatory.

Now lets start our review from 2016,
We started with $434  and we had a low of around $351, well not too  low comparing, now checking  the following  year, we had $966as start which means there had been a bullish market towards the ending of 2016 since its  high was around  $981.
Now when we take a look at the following  same scenario  repeat  itself in 2020 and 2021...

This is 2024 It's  seem we had some early bull which was before the halving and even gave us new ATH  but we are yet to see our  bull run that was too early for a bull run maybe... Not taking to hard, our bull run might not follow the previous  halving  pattern we might even have a early bull run, even  any moment from now  so my give out will be
Keep your holdings and Don't sell in loss

How can someone who is serious about his investment will then panic and sell, sha mostly people wey they panic and sell na people wey de new into crypto or people whey no get patience for their investment. Sometimes you no go blame some people why them de panic and sell, most people why invest no de really get anything to fall back to, like dem no get anything wey dem de do  apart from crypto. Like I will always advice anybody why wan invest for bitcoin to have at least something else doing, so he we won’t panic when he need emergency funds and also you won’t panic wen bitcoin is falling because what really keeps the patience is having a steady income.

Make I use this medium advice most newbies who don use invest or de plan to invest in the future, make sure you have a source of steady income before you invest, because to make profit for bitcoin requires patience, and a lot of patience so if you no get where you de get your steady income you go definitely run out of patience and e go make you sell at a loss. Or other emergencies fit come up and u no go get choice than to sell even at a loss.
Hardyrobust

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2024, 12:16:57 PM

Before you venture into bitcoin investment you should have a plan on how to go about your bitcoin accumulation.the strategy that will be favorable for you , but I would prefer dca method of accumulating bitcoin because with this method you be able to have an emergency fund which will make you not to temper with your bitcoin portfolio .moreso ,the duration of your investment should be part of your plan ,how long you intend to hold ,is it 4-10 years or longer.The reason why most people sell their bit coin even when there investment is still at early stage is because of lack of trust in bitcoin, that is why once bit coin dip they begin to panic forgetting that bitcoin is volatile and selling the little they have in their portfolio
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2024, 07:38:54 PM

Before you venture into bitcoin investment you should have a plan on how to go about your bitcoin accumulation.the strategy that will be favorable for you , but I would prefer dca method of accumulating bitcoin because with this method you be able to have an emergency fund which will make you not to temper with your bitcoin portfolio .moreso ,the duration of your investment should be part of your plan ,how long you intend to hold ,is it 4-10 years or longer.The reason why most people sell their bit coin even when there investment is still at early stage is because of lack of trust in bitcoin, that is why once bit coin dip they begin to panic forgetting that bitcoin is volatile and selling the little they have in their portfolio

I have been doing DCA for a while now and to be honest it's one of the best decision of my live when it comes to crypto because when we do DCA we don't have to bother about pump and dump because we will keep accumulating and after a years or so if you look at the price you will be surprised to know your profit. The majority of us make the mistake of getting into day trading as a part time players which is the root cause for failure because trading cannot be part time stuff.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
obuoma

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 12:33:02 AM

I have been doing DCA for a while now and to be honest it's one of the best decision of my live when it comes to crypto because when we do DCA we don't have to bother about pump and dump because we will keep accumulating and after a years or so if you look at the price you will be surprised to know your profit. The majority of us make the mistake of getting into day trading as a part time players which is the root cause for failure because trading cannot be part time stuff.
Does it mean that using the DCA method will not make one to sell his bitcoin anymore? Let me ask, assuming you are doing DCA now that we are relatively in a bull season and you continued unto bear season, what will you do when you see the bitcoin you buy at higher prices going down in worth after you watched them go so high maybe when we will see the high of this bull season. Holding bitcoin is good and I am started doing that now but the only challenge is knowing when to sell some or all the bitcoin. Maybe I will learn about this in the forum because I can see that there is so much information here, just that finding the information sometimes takes time.
liasbaa

Activity: 81
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 09:16:39 AM

Like you I choose to deposit bitcoins in DCA method which doesn't worry me during various pumping and dumping. I decided to run DCA for a long period of time to increase the size of my bitcoin stash on a large scale. The amount deposited each time should be arranged in such a way that there is no shortfall in the daily needs of the family. Even during the bearish season, we increase the amount of purchases, which accumulates more bitcoins at the same price in the future.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 206

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 09:57:49 AM

Like you I choose to deposit bitcoins in DCA method which doesn't worry me during various pumping and dumping. I decided to run DCA for a long period of time to increase the size of my bitcoin stash on a large scale. The amount deposited each time should be arranged in such a way that there is no shortfall in the daily needs of the family. Even during the bearish season, we increase the amount of purchases, which accumulates more bitcoins at the same price in the future.
Apparently you're very correct, but at some point I usually say that people should have a reverse in their thinking in order not to get into some kind of trouble while DCAing to bitcoin. at some point in time if you're not earning enough as before all you have to do is reduce your investment capital until you begin to have enough again, since we are not being forced into it we should do it with our discretion.

Things you must put into consideration is to always have your emergency funds so you don't end up looking for what to feed on when the time comes because it's very important to feed yourself first before investment.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
promise444c5 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 180

Keep Promises !

View Profile
June 02, 2024, 10:49:07 AM

at some point in time if you're not earning enough as before all you have to do is reduce your investment capital until you begin to have enough again, since we are not being forced into it we should do it with our discretion.

Things you must put into consideration is to always have your emergency funds so you don't end up looking for what to feed on when the time comes because it's very important to feed yourself first before investment.
True I agree with you!

There's no need to go aggressive over one's investment, reducing the investment till when one is back to its regular inflow or more maybe then an increase could also be considered .
Like you said, emergency fund is very important to avoid dipping one's investment  when the need arise and there's  little or no available  fund to carry it .

Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 188

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2024, 10:53:27 AM

Does it mean that using the DCA method will not make one to sell his bitcoin anymore? Let me ask, assuming you are doing DCA now that we are relatively in a bull season and you continued unto bear season, what will you do when you see the bitcoin you buy at higher prices going down in worth after you watched them go so high maybe when we will see the high of this bull season.

Every individual is of there own decision on how they will like there investment to be and is also believe that there are several methods at which people use, which could be long term holding, short term or even trading, so when they talk about DCA method doesn't necessarily mean that is mandatory or by force that you will not sell your investment but however the use of DCA method is mostly contrary to the short term investment or trading because is majorly focus on long term so if your intentions are for long term investment I see no reason while Bitcoin price movement will change your mindset that you would decide to sell off your investment instead of holding. Also the interesting thing about holding is that even if there was a serious bull market or rather bull season and you are still holding till the bear season came it will not still affect your investment because in the future the price will still be higher than that.

sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 02:49:12 PM

It is also good when investing in Bitcoin you should think of long term investment and try to make use of the DCA strategy where you buy on regular interval either weekly or monthly.

And in other not to sell in loss when investing in Bitcoin one need to prepare for the ups and downs of it, keep a reserve fund where you can able to use and settle your emergency when the need arises in other not to temper with your hodling when the market is a dip. Also invest what you can afford to loss.

Every dip is an opportunity to buy more and not to sell, whoever sell at dip do not understand how the Bitcoin price works, it's no brainer to use Bitcoin for daily expenses if you must hodl it should be for a long term expectation and only sell at profit ( the whole holding plan is to make profit) and then take advantage of a dip ans to buy again. Rinse and repeat.

You are absolutely right, the dip period is the time for investing and i think most people who invest in this period are people with low funds and sometimes traders etc, people without enough money will wait till the price get to where there money can afford before they will invest and traders also wait for price to dip so that can invest and after investing, any positive movement that is uptrend or bull run they will take their profit and wait for dip again but I don't totally believe when you say people who sell during dip doesn't understand how the Bitcoin price work cause there are people who sell because of pressing needs and they don't care if the market is down or not and there are also people who sell in dip period because of fear that the price will/may not rise again these are people that don't understand how Bitcoin price work so it will be nice if you don't generalize it cause of this reason.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 02:59:15 PM

It depends on the project we we talking about here, at times it's better to sell at a loss than to keep on holding some some coins when you know that some are just pump and dump shit projects, but when it comes to the real dela which is bitcoin then you shouldn't sell in a loss and hold cause you bitcoin has its seasons and so far we have enough reason to belive that bitcoin would always rise back if it falls.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 04:14:06 PM

It depends on the project we we talking about here, at times it's better to sell at a loss than to keep on holding some some coins when you know that some are just pump and dump shit projects, but when it comes to the real dela which is bitcoin then you shouldn't sell in a loss and hold cause you bitcoin has its seasons and so far we have enough reason to belive that bitcoin would always rise back if it falls.
Most of the shitcoin projects are hype driven you should avoid them because most of the projects can hurt you.

Yes it has been proven time and time again that Bitcoin is back and more bullish than ever. Each dips brings higher opportunities for investors to buy bitcoins. More buying trend during bearish period can give you higher profit in future. You are only motivated to consistently increase your deposit or investment amount.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
RockBell

Activity: 798
Merit: 374

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2024, 06:03:16 PM

That's a very good advice, many peopel our of fear and panic sell their crypto in loses when if they held longer they woudl have raped the fruit if their havest in bitcoin but instead they let fear overwhelm them into selling so early and in lose, but to me ots not how many times you fall is how many times you rise back, you have to get back on your feet and buy again and start holding again and next time do better.
People that sell out of fear or panic are those that are newly introduced to crypto because fear will only be cause when the price is going down and by now we are suppose to be use the such behavior that bitcoin comes with. It does not have a stable price. It is something we all know so it is nothing to panic about. Because the things is that some of us don't know why we are investing into bitcoin. Majority of them them just invest because other people are investing most of them will want to invest without any purpose. And that is why when they need money they don't even think of any other option than to go and sell. And most of this problem starts from the people that are introducing them they won't clear thing up for them and majority of them will even go to the extent of blaming does that introduced them as if they are the once manipulating the market.

As far as anyone have the intention of them wanting to invest in bitcoin they should make up their mind that they want to make profit by all means not just start something and selling even without making any profit  is just as if the person wanted to waste money. How many times you fails truly does not matter but given up matters and all is about encouraging our selfs to become better in what we do. And if the person is holding i don't see the reason why the person will complain because you will still make your money back.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███