Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Harmful effect of robot to the world.  (Read 1441 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 01:29:25 AM

It is not harmful in general, we'd rather call it a great technology creation making the whole world grow and improve. Human strength can't stand all day working but these robots can do. Well, if we talk about employment which is the affected areas, I would agree with that but it doesn't mean the existence of robots/AI is a threat.

I know companies are not setting aside such situations still, human beings dominate. Besides, robots had also some limitations, and still companies need people to perform some tasks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 01:41:05 AM

I don't know about you guys but I feel like we've all watched too many dystopian movies about robots conquering the world when it reality, that's never going to happen with all these budget cuts in research and development department of robotics companies and the constant meddling of the government and big conglomerates to create something that will serve to only replace humans in their warehouses, factories, and many other stuff. I think that robots could be a useful tool in making our lives convenient but the problem is that there's so many people in this world that when the robots replace all the other jobs, there's bound to be a lot of displacement that would happen and a lot of people will suffer but the upside of this is that we will continue to be more innovative although at the cost of many losing their jobs, parents will be forced to put their kids into a profession that's STEM related or something that a robot can't perfect like accounting or being a paralegal but that's not really a sacrifice that many of us are willing to make because it will hurt a lot of us for the long-term.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 06:12:01 PM
Merited by boltz (1)

The use of robot in the world is really affecting the economy and also causing unemployment.
If you build a company and you are making 1 million dollars as profit every month and then spends 6000 thousand dollars to pay your works and then you are given the opportunity to buy robots for 1 million dollars that will do the jobs your works are doing without it having faults for 10 years won't you go for it there by sacking your workers.
In the next 10 years there will be high rate of unemployment in the world because job's that should be done by humans are now given to robots and by so doing it will also affect the economy of the world.

Robots and automation have progressively made our lives easier over time. After being engineered and built they've allowed people live much longer. They have the ability to automate some of the most mundane activities possible that a person would be doing robotically and possibly giving them an incredibly dull existence. They have made things safer for people, sometimes doing incredible jobs from a distance like mine clearing or bomb disposal. It's a very short sighted and scared view that they make the world a worse place. You just have to embrace them and adapt, because the rest of the world is ready to move on. We definitely need to think about safety when it comes to artificial intelligence, but we are still quite some ways off that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 01:52:24 AM

It is not harmful in general, we'd rather call it a great technology creation making the whole world grow and improve. Human strength can't stand all day working but these robots can do. Well, if we talk about employment which is the affected areas, I would agree with that but it doesn't mean the existence of robots/AI is a threat.

I know companies are not setting aside such situations still, human beings dominate. Besides, robots had also some limitations, and still companies need people to perform some tasks.
With technological developments like today, of course the world will continue to develop in a more advanced direction than it is now. It is true that human power cannot survive like robots which can work all day depending on the settings set by humans, but they also need to be updated. so that you can continue to produce good work.

Of course, companies still need humans to be able to operate the robots and humans are the ones who can adjust them to be able to do work according to their needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 05:55:01 AM

With technological developments like today, of course the world will continue to develop in a more advanced direction than it is now. It is true that human power cannot survive like robots which can work all day depending on the settings set by humans, but they also need to be updated. so that you can continue to produce good work.

Of course, companies still need humans to be able to operate the robots and humans are the ones who can adjust them to be able to do work according to their needs.
In fact, increasingly advanced technological developments have given birth to several electrical works that make it easier for humans to work. Companies definitely use robots or other machine tools to make work more effective. I really support that sophisticated equipment can help humans but it must be in a limited context too, meaning that human power must also be needed, although not as much as before robots existed. I can only see it from a positive side, because arguing about it from a negative side would waste a lot of energy and not have any benefits.

3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 08:10:30 AM

There is no going back op. We all saw this coming and the AI age is already here. Some workers have already lost their jobs and that number will only increase with time, but AI will never completely replace humans.

The world is already adapting to a balanced scenario where AI and humans work together in a constructive manner. A Terminator like scenario is just fantasy in my opinion.

Abbatty

Activity: 185
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 10:24:08 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2024, 11:05:42 AM by Abbatty
Merited by loskme (1)

The use of robot in the world is really affecting the economy and also causing unemployment.
If you build a company and you are making 1 million dollars as profit every month and then spends 6000 thousand dollars to pay your works and then you are given the opportunity to buy robots for 1 million dollars that will do the jobs your works are doing without it having faults for 10 years won't you go for it there by sacking your workers.
In the next 10 years there will be high rate of unemployment in the world because job's that should be done by humans are now given to robots and by so doing it will also affect the economy of the world.
Firstly, you have to consider the nature of the business, there are some work which definitely requires robot. There are so work are which it too toxic for human. Let take war for an example, nobody will like to see their family members in war so natures of work like this I think robots are mostly preferred. Another nature of work robots are mostly preferred are company works that are highly risky to human health.

Secondly, it depends on the management, the owners of the company. Some owners have feelings for humanity and won’t even consider taking a job from human. And also some companies might consider the loyalty of their workers, how long they have been together and all of these considerations might make some owner not to buy a robots and stick to human.

But to me honestly I will never agree that robots are stripping humans off their works and that have led to the high number of unemployment. Let take Africa as an instance, there is a huge number of unemployment in Africa and I won’t say it caused by robots, it due to lack of infrastructures and corruption. In fact robot have really helped in this Modern world, reducing the work rate of humans. Most people just feel so lazy to step up themselves and rather blame it on the coming of robot.
Yaqs15

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2024, 11:45:13 AM

I don't know about you guys but I feel like we've all watched too many dystopian movies about robots conquering the world when it reality, that's never going to happen with all these budget cuts in research and development department of robotics companies and the constant meddling of the government and big conglomerates to create something that will serve to only replace humans in their warehouses, factories, and many other stuff. I think that robots could be a useful tool in making our lives convenient but the problem is that there's so many people in this world that when the robots replace all the other jobs, there's bound to be a lot of displacement that would happen and a lot of people will suffer but the upside of this is that we will continue to be more innovative although at the cost of many losing their jobs, parents will be forced to put their kids into a profession that's STEM related or something that a robot can't perfect like accounting or being a paralegal but that's not really a sacrifice that many of us are willing to make because it will hurt a lot of us for the long-term.
To me, the introduction of AI ROBOTS is more detrimental than beneficial to human life. Those that it affects are more than those it benefits. For example; the directors and CEOs of company, factories and industries benefits more than the workers. Since if robots are being used in place of human services, there will not be anything like money laundering, looting of fund and mismanagement because robots are configured and they deliver and render service as instructed.
Also, using of robots does not require payment of salary for their service. You can only pay for their maintenance.
As for workers, they will will loose their jobs if AI robots are used to replace them. And this might even increase crisis like terrorist, bandit, kidnappers and arm rubbers. Which will even frustrate everyone including the owners of those companies, industries and factories.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MissNonFall9

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 08:58:25 AM

In fact, increasingly advanced technological developments have given birth to several electrical works that make it easier for humans to work. Companies definitely use robots or other machine tools to make work more effective. I really support that sophisticated equipment can help humans but it must be in a limited context too, meaning that human power must also be needed, although not as much as before robots existed. I can only see it from a positive side, because arguing about it from a negative side would waste a lot of energy and not have any benefits.
It is rightly said that if robots or artificial intelligence can be used as assistants in the field of human work then the development of this world will definitely be accelerated. However the use of robots and artificial intelligence must be regulated. Although robots or artificial intelligence may not completely replace humans its widespread use is likely to disrupt some of the world's workforce. So robots and artificial intelligence must be used as human assistants and there should be rules for its use.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
junmisakiro

Activity: 628
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 11:50:03 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2024, 02:11:10 PM by junmisakiro

It is rightly said that if robots or artificial intelligence can be used as assistants in the field of human work then the development of this world will definitely be accelerated. However the use of robots and artificial intelligence must be regulated. Although robots or artificial intelligence may not completely replace humans its widespread use is likely to disrupt some of the world's workforce. So robots and artificial intelligence must be used as human assistants and there should be rules for its use.

I really support your opinion that technology can make human work more efficient and effective.
But using robots to replace humans could result in fewer jobs being available because robots can work faster and more efficiently without breaks or compensation.
Unemployment rates may increase as a result, with impacts on people's lives.

boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 12:33:37 PM

Robots and automation have progressively made our lives easier over time. After being engineered and built they've allowed people live much longer. They have the ability to automate some of the most mundane activities possible that a person would be doing robotically and possibly giving them an incredibly dull existence. They have made things safer for people, sometimes doing incredible jobs from a distance like mine clearing or bomb disposal. It's a very short sighted and scared view that they make the world a worse place. You just have to embrace them and adapt, because the rest of the world is ready to move on. We definitely need to think about safety when it comes to artificial intelligence, but we are still quite some ways off that.
That's right, this really makes human work easier and in my opinion this will make some people who are lazy in looking for work even lazier and this really won't be able to help them because it's difficult to get a job if everything is done with more robot time and of course we still requires humans, but this is very small because it is only for operations, but jobs like the ones you mentioned above will be replaced by robots. If we haven't been able to achieve artificial intelligence, of course we have to continue studying it so that one day we can create change. which can be useful for many people.

rangga28

Activity: 364
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 01:51:58 PM

That's right, this really makes human work easier and in my opinion this will make some people who are lazy in looking for work even lazier and this really won't be able to help them because it's difficult to get a job if everything is done with more robot time and of course we still requires humans, but this is very small because it is only for operations, but jobs like the ones you mentioned above will be replaced by robots. If we haven't been able to achieve artificial intelligence, of course we have to continue studying it so that one day we can create change. which can be useful for many people.
Inevitably the presence of robots in the world of work must be accepted because in the digital era and technological advances like now humans must be able to live side by side. But the presence of the robot is also not to close job opportunities for humans but will facilitate some work that is difficult for humans to do. The company also benefits greatly from the presence of robots and will be quite efficient in everything for the company itself. So every new thing that will always be debated but the positive and negative side will also continue to be studied and that is only a mere part of the dynamics.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 03:55:12 PM

High rate of unemployment if only if people are not improving their skills and just stay where they are even in this technological advancement which is inevitable especially it's evolution. Some jobs may become obsolete because of these robots but are going to allow that to happen without even doing something? I think acquiring different skill will solve this problem.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 04:33:34 PM

Indeed, from one side, robot power is important to boost industry and the company's economy, on the other hand, it also has a bad impact on society. In my understanding, the impact of robots on human losses is not much, because not all companies can use robot power, only a few can be counted, for example automotive, however human power must also be prioritized.

As far as I know, the layoffs are massive if you look at companies that don't use robots, instead human-powered companies such as: Microsoft, Salesforce, 3M Co, Alphabet - Google and many others.

So from several cases of layoffs that have occurred, robots are not the main factor in reducing society's economy, in fact, like pandemics, market panic, disasters and other factors that can cause the economy to paralyze.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 05:20:03 PM
Merited by ultrloa (1)

Indeed, from one side, robot power is important to boost industry and the company's economy, on the other hand, it also has a bad impact on society. In my understanding, the impact of robots on human losses is not much, because not all companies can use robot power, only a few can be counted, for example automotive, however human power must also be prioritized.

As far as I know, the layoffs are massive if you look at companies that don't use robots, instead human-powered companies such as: Microsoft, Salesforce, 3M Co, Alphabet - Google and many others.

So from several cases of layoffs that have occurred, robots are not the main factor in reducing society's economy, in fact, like pandemics, market panic, disasters and other factors that can cause the economy to paralyze.
There would really be certain industries on which robots would really be something that needed or something that would be relevant.

1. Car manafacturing
2. Shoe maker
3. Farming robots

We can read up more here:
https://www.businessinsider.com/companies-that-use-robots-instead-of-humans-2016-2

We are living in a world on which development is something that inevitable or something that is progressive. If it would really be finding out that robot works is much more
efficient in compared to humans then company owners would really be definitely be switching up. This is why there would really be those lay offs and there's nothing we can do about that.
We are really that changing on which it wont really be shocking that we would really be having that kind of adaption for the better and more progressive industry.

This is why as an individual whose really be that working on something an industry on which you do look that it could be potentially be replaced by some robots
then better think up yourself out of the box and try to find out another potential side income job that you could really be able to deal with.

MissNonFall9

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 03:41:53 PM

I really support your opinion that technology can make human work more efficient and effective.
But using robots to replace humans could result in fewer jobs being available because robots can work faster and more efficiently without breaks or compensation.
Unemployment rates may increase as a result, with impacts on people's lives.
Although robots and artificial intelligence cannot directly replace humans in all cases, the use of robots or artificial intelligence may push people into unemployment. But if robots or artificial intelligence are used in dangerous work real development or success will be found. Again there are many cases where all the people are very busy performing the work in which case the usage will be highly commendable. Because we can never push technology away.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Velemir Sava

Activity: 293
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 05:16:22 PM

With current technological developments, of course the world will continue to develop in a more advanced direction than it is now. It is true that human power cannot last like a robot which can work all day depending on the settings set by humans, but it also needs to be updated. so that we can continue to produce good work.

Of course, companies still need humans to be able to operate the robot and humans are the ones who can adapt it to be able to do work according to their needs.

That is true and the government will not remain silent and will always prepare regulations for its use. The study and related regulations will be applied to companies that carry out their operations within their jurisdiction.

why is that, balancing labor needs of course. If all the robots work, what will happen to the people around them? Will they just be spectators?

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 04, 2024, 10:42:34 PM

That is true and the government will not remain silent and will always prepare regulations for its use. The study and related regulations will be applied to companies that carry out their operations within their jurisdiction.
With the existence of robot technology, there are indeed many benefits to be gained for jobs that are difficult for humans to do, especially since robots do not have the feeling of boredom, fatigue and other things that humans have. However, the presence of robot technology must also be controlled and there are certain rules that must be applied to each company because if not, this robot technology will have a bad impact on human life. So it's true as you say, the government must also make regulations regarding robot technology, because basically human work and robot work must be balanced.

why is that, balancing labor needs of course. If all the robots work, what will happen to the people around them? Will they just be spectators?
If many jobs are replaced by robots, then there will be fewer jobs for humans because everything has been done by robots. This causes people to become lazy, to the point of becoming fat or even paralyzed, due to lack of movement and activity. In addition, many people will become unemployed, because all factory workers have been replaced by robots. And the most dangerous thing is the energy crisis, because we know that robots can function using electricity, and humans also really need electricity. With so many robots on earth, the earth will experience a very significant energy shortage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptoWODL

Activity: 280
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 03:14:40 AM

Day by day people are getting upgraded and digital. The tasks that humans used to do by hand are now being done by robots faster and in less time. As a result, most companies are now using robots instead of workers to produce their own products. Due to this, the number of unemployment in different countries is increasing day by day.

If jobs that were done by humans are done by robots, will it have an adverse effect on the economy? maybe not
Suppose in a company, if a human being does a job, it would take approximately one week, if the robot can complete the job in two days, then it will save time and even save costs. As a result, the company will benefit for which people are now choosing robots. There are also some tasks that are difficult for humans to do, but robots are doing them effortlessly. Robots are now being used to make cars for various companies. Nowadays people are using robots to make their lives easier and easier.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███