Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token - How do I go about it  (Read 88 times)
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:17:52 PM

I need to know where to start and what information I need on how to create Token or coin, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain this to me because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information or links.

I see some stuff but don't know what I am looking for and even if it's possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:34:22 PM

I want information on how to create, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information.

I see from your post and topic, you want to know how a token is created. But I think it is not all about just creating a token but what value does this token come with. What utility value does the project for which this token would be created for have.

I am thinking you should properly state them clear here so that anybody who finds their way here would have knowledge of what your project is all about and would also contribute in advising you on what to do and steps to follow.

Lastly, for promotional campaign, you can click the link below my profile to get in touch with a campaign manager to further develop your project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:42:43 PM

I want information on how to create, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information.

I see from your post and topic, you want to know how a token is created. But I think it is not all about just creating a token but what value does this token come with. What utility value does the project for which this token would be created for have.

I am thinking you should properly state them clear here so that anybody who finds their way here would have knowledge of what your project is all about and would also contribute in advising you on what to do and steps to follow.

Lastly, for promotional campaign, you can click the link below my profile to get in touch with a campaign manager to further develop your project.

The only reason why i ain't mention the idea because i don't want any one to steal it.

but lets say for example with the 1 token gathered you get you can buy from our forums 100 piece of different color item or figure or part that you can build in real life (that's the hint)

but i really want know the laws and legal aspect to this before moving forward. can you make it official like every sale get's taxed and make it a actual network where you can buy and sales convert and go to who they should.
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 05:57:59 PM

never mind not allowed in my country.
CryptSafe

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 12:47:55 PM

The only reason why i ain't mention the idea because i don't want any one to steal it.

but lets say for example with the 1 token gathered you get you can buy from our forums 100 piece of different color item or figure or part that you can build in real life (that's the hint)

but i really want know the laws and legal aspect to this before moving forward. can you make it official like every sale get's taxed and make it a actual network where you can buy and sales convert and go to who they should.

I understand the fact that you are trying to protect your idea from being stolen, but you can give a hint about it here. However, if you must need a token, you must have a good utility value for your products so that it can be able to survive the heat out there otherwise I would advise you do kit waste your time engaging in such.

Talking about legal aspects of it depends on your location. If the country where you reside does not permit Crypto them you look elsewhere or seek the advice of a legal attorney to explain better to your understanding the locus operandi of your location as it bothers Crypto currency, taxation and all you could think of as it bothers around your project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:08:05 PM

I need to know where to start and what information I need on how to create Token or coin, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain this to me because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information or links.

I see some stuff but don't know what I am looking for and even if it's possible.

I have this little advise for you, if you must invest in crypto, then make bitcoin your first priority and not tokens, if you're interested about tokens, then try to learn how you could earn them than when you make use of your money investing on them, they have more tendencies for risk taking that you could expect, as a beginner, NF|Ts is not a good idea for you as a starting point, learn about bitcoin first.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptSafe

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:23:57 PM

I have this little advise for you, if you must invest in crypto, then make bitcoin your first priority and not tokens, if you're interested about tokens, then try to learn how you could earn them than when you make use of your money investing on them, they have more tendencies for risk taking that you could expect, as a beginner, NF|Ts is not a good idea for you as a starting point, learn about bitcoin first.

I commend your ideas as it bothers investment for which OP will applaud you for, but I think OP is looking to get ideas and advise as it bothers Crypto projects. Looking at the OP, you could deduce that OP is talking about creating or launching a token for which everyone knows what that means when someone talks about launching a smart contract here.  Op is looking out for the legal aspects which I think should be basically focused on his or her location as it relates with their government laws so that OP do not get into trouble. Taxation too was another thing OP was curious about in knowing which I believe is very important as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄