Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token - How do I go about it  (Read 180 times)
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:17:52 PM

I need to know where to start and what information I need on how to create Token or coin, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain this to me because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information or links.

I see some stuff but don't know what I am looking for and even if it's possible.
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 437

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:34:22 PM

I want information on how to create, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information.

I see from your post and topic, you want to know how a token is created. But I think it is not all about just creating a token but what value does this token come with. What utility value does the project for which this token would be created for have.

I am thinking you should properly state them clear here so that anybody who finds their way here would have knowledge of what your project is all about and would also contribute in advising you on what to do and steps to follow.

Lastly, for promotional campaign, you can click the link below my profile to get in touch with a campaign manager to further develop your project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 02:42:43 PM

I want information on how to create, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information.

I see from your post and topic, you want to know how a token is created. But I think it is not all about just creating a token but what value does this token come with. What utility value does the project for which this token would be created for have.

I am thinking you should properly state them clear here so that anybody who finds their way here would have knowledge of what your project is all about and would also contribute in advising you on what to do and steps to follow.

Lastly, for promotional campaign, you can click the link below my profile to get in touch with a campaign manager to further develop your project.

The only reason why i ain't mention the idea because i don't want any one to steal it.

but lets say for example with the 1 token gathered you get you can buy from our forums 100 piece of different color item or figure or part that you can build in real life (that's the hint)

but i really want know the laws and legal aspect to this before moving forward. can you make it official like every sale get's taxed and make it a actual network where you can buy and sales convert and go to who they should.
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 05:57:59 PM

never mind not allowed in my country.
CryptSafe

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 12:47:55 PM

The only reason why i ain't mention the idea because i don't want any one to steal it.

but lets say for example with the 1 token gathered you get you can buy from our forums 100 piece of different color item or figure or part that you can build in real life (that's the hint)

but i really want know the laws and legal aspect to this before moving forward. can you make it official like every sale get's taxed and make it a actual network where you can buy and sales convert and go to who they should.

I understand the fact that you are trying to protect your idea from being stolen, but you can give a hint about it here. However, if you must need a token, you must have a good utility value for your products so that it can be able to survive the heat out there otherwise I would advise you do kit waste your time engaging in such.

Talking about legal aspects of it depends on your location. If the country where you reside does not permit Crypto them you look elsewhere or seek the advice of a legal attorney to explain better to your understanding the locus operandi of your location as it bothers Crypto currency, taxation and all you could think of as it bothers around your project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:08:05 PM

I need to know where to start and what information I need on how to create Token or coin, the process, and if you can use the token to buy stuff how does it all work someone please explain this to me because i might have something that could turn out pretty well.

more information first looking for high trusted members with in depth information or links.

I see some stuff but don't know what I am looking for and even if it's possible.

I have this little advise for you, if you must invest in crypto, then make bitcoin your first priority and not tokens, if you're interested about tokens, then try to learn how you could earn them than when you make use of your money investing on them, they have more tendencies for risk taking that you could expect, as a beginner, NF|Ts is not a good idea for you as a starting point, learn about bitcoin first.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptSafe

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 05:23:57 PM

I have this little advise for you, if you must invest in crypto, then make bitcoin your first priority and not tokens, if you're interested about tokens, then try to learn how you could earn them than when you make use of your money investing on them, they have more tendencies for risk taking that you could expect, as a beginner, NF|Ts is not a good idea for you as a starting point, learn about bitcoin first.

I commend your ideas as it bothers investment for which OP will applaud you for, but I think OP is looking to get ideas and advise as it bothers Crypto projects. Looking at the OP, you could deduce that OP is talking about creating or launching a token for which everyone knows what that means when someone talks about launching a smart contract here.  Op is looking out for the legal aspects which I think should be basically focused on his or her location as it relates with their government laws so that OP do not get into trouble. Taxation too was another thing OP was curious about in knowing which I believe is very important as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 12:31:42 AM

I am reopen on this

can someone give me solid advice about tokens and if its allowed in the united kingdom and what's the best way to go about it, information on tax is important too.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:07:19 AM

The topic is complicated, but there are many reasons why you might not want to do that. First, consider all of the games out there that allow you to buy stuff with in-game tokens. They generally don't use block chain tokens because it is complicated and the benefits are small. The main reason to use a block chain token is to allow the use of the token outside of the particular system you are developing. Also, the burden of buying and selling the tokens moves to an exchange if one is willing to list your token.

On the other hand, there are games that use block chain tokens. You could research them to determine if a block chain token is appropriate for your project.

Finally, token development on Bitcoin is not as well developed as it is on other block chains. You might try Solana.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:23:11 AM

The topic is complicated, but there are many reasons why you might not want to do that. First, consider all of the games out there that allow you to buy stuff with in-game tokens. They generally don't use block chain tokens because it is complicated and the benefits are small. The main reason to use a block chain token is to allow the use of the token outside of the particular system you are developing. Also, the burden of buying and selling the tokens moves to an exchange if one is willing to list your token.

On the other hand, there are games that use block chain tokens. You could research them to determine if a block chain token is appropriate for your project.

Finally, token development on Bitcoin is not as well developed as it is on other block chains. You might try Solana.

It not for pc games, it for an actual physical product. I don't want them to spend outside my website, but within in my website, and the way i will rise the price of the tokens, once someone purchase; say for example 1 piece cost 1 token and when they buy from our store that token gets trashed, or in vault for a lucky winner. it's been around for a very long time and all ages love it! I found it and i have tones of it over 1 ton of it and a load of different sets all brand new.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:45:06 AM

It not for pc games, it for an actual physical product. I don't want them to spend outside my website, but within in my website, and the way i will rise the price of the tokens, once someone purchase; say for example 1 piece cost 1 token and when they buy from our store that token gets trashed, or in vault for a lucky winner. it's been around for a very long time and all ages love it! I found it and i have tones of it over 1 ton of it and a load of different sets all brand new.

If customers acquire the tokens on your site and they can only spend them on your site, then I don't see a need for a block chain token. I think something like airline miles or v-bucks is more effective. You aren't doing a game, but the concept is the same.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 01:52:24 AM

I am reopen on this

can someone give me solid advice about tokens and if its allowed in the united kingdom and what's the best way to go about it, information on tax is important too.

I'm afraid nobody can give you a solid advice here as far as the legality and tax implications of your idea is concerned. I think it should involve experts, or lawyers or accountants practicing in the UK at the very least.

Anyway, since you mentioned selling "actual physical" products, why don't you just sell them for fiat? Why is there a need to tokenize it? Is it to maximize your potential to make money?

The way it seems, you'll have control over everything. You have the possession of all the products. Also, people would be buying your tokens to be able to pay you for the product. Everything ends up on your end. I'm not sure how this setup is appealing or creates a fair market.

Anyway, don't you think you need to have partners in order to execute what you have in mind?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:32:05 AM

If customers acquire the tokens on your site and they can only spend them on your site, then I don't see a need for a block chain token. I think something like airline miles or v-bucks is more effective. You aren't doing a game, but the concept is the same.

there will be ways to earn tokens for free by either posting on my forums or taking part in competitions the value of the token will remain strong if the owner of the token  owns them or the token is trashed or something happens where the lower the tokens/coins get the more in demand it is.

I am reopen on this

I'm afraid nobody can give you a solid advice here as far as the legality and tax implications of your idea is concerned. I think it should involve experts, or lawyers or accountants practicing in the UK at the very least.

Anyway, since you mentioned selling "actual physical" products, why don't you just sell them for fiat? Why is there a need to tokenize it? Is it to maximize your potential to make money?

The way it seems, you'll have control over everything. You have the possession of all the products. Also, people would be buying your tokens to be able to pay you for the product. Everything ends up on your end. I'm not sure how this setup is appealing or creates a fair market.

Anyway, don't you think you need to have partners in order to execute what you have in mind?

I am working on that

i can get the piece by kg or ton for a cheapish price the set also and yes
like i mention to the quote above aint it better the owner control the token but give members option to earn to win to mine it
yes
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 10572

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 04:36:45 AM
Merited by mk4 (1)

Your idea has a lot of flaws.
You can't create a public token and only force it to be used on your website.
You also can't control its price. Tokens are generally useless (considering they are not medium of exchange, they are for trading only) so they always get dumped. When you limit its use case to your own website only, you are guaranteeing its dump.
If you want to control its price and control its use case to your own website only then why create a token in first place? What you are describing here is just "credit", something a lot of websites do. Like Steam (the gaming platform). You send real money to your account and they give you "credit" so that you can buy stuff on their platform.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:07:34 AM

Reading all your posts and replies, brother while I admire your entrepreneurial spirit, trust me let this idea slide for now and try to understand how markets work first. There are a lot of aspects that you seem to want to force such as market price that shouldn't(and can't) definitely be forced.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 08:01:57 AM

Reading all your posts and replies, brother while I admire your entrepreneurial spirit, trust me let this idea slide for now and try to understand how markets work first. There are a lot of aspects that you seem to want to force such as market price that shouldn't(and can't) definitely be forced.

thank you thats all i needed to know someone honest.
Bureau

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:26:01 AM

Creating a token won't help you in developing a business. The idea of token should come at the last stage. What you need to do first is some market research about what kind of narrative are trending in the market and what can you offer to it. The next will be development and marketing structure of the project and in the end the token and tokenomics to generate revenue. I hope my suggestion helps you in your entrepreneur skills.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:02:06 PM

Well obviously creating a token is full of complex series of decisions. First you need to establish the foundation of your token: its blockchain and its tokenomics.

And then comes all the complex and technical things that if you do not have any idea about then you’d need to gather a team of people to provide their insights. It’s going to be very expensive, I think so if you decide on this project you have to be sure of what you are going in to.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 04:38:33 PM

I will really want someone to create a cryptocurrency token that can only be used to buy stuff digitally and not for investment. And for the Op if you want to develop any cryptocurrency project then you have to look for a developer to do the job for you. Though I like your ambition to create a cryptocurrency for buying things but I don't think that is possible for now because Bitcoin was also create to buying of stuff digitally but it was diverted to investment with the slogan "buy the dip and hodle".

So I will advise you to invest in any cryptocurrency project that you know that can be a profit to you in the future. As you can see there are lot of cryptocurrency projects in the internet. Some of them are still under developing, some have died and some are planning to launch which is on the pipeline.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:04:22 PM

I don't know if your right word was supposed to be PURCHASE/ACQUIRE or to CREAT coin or token because your statement seems you're not too knowledgeable to the financial digital technology to say you want to create any of the above.
Maybe you can do better share some of those stuff you saw maybe it'd help give you soluable response and can also be helpful to others.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: