Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HIVE-Engine is about to be Much More Popular  (Read 62 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:42:31 AM

So there was only 1 Exchange that was kind of Major that Listed HIVE, BLURT and STEEM still, it was Probit. They do not accept US Based Customers anymore because of the Regulations. At First this may seem Detrimental, as if no one can use HIVE, STEEM or BLURT anymore in the United States. The United States, where Dan and Ned are from, the Creators of this Graphene Technology behind Steemit type and OpenLedger type Softwares.

But, Lucky Thing I am here. For the Past few Months I have been Teaching Everyone all they need to Know about HIVE-Engine, I just wasn't Teaching them what is maybe the most important Part:

YOU CAN DEPOSIT ANY CURRENCY ONTO HIVE ENGINE.

So now, if You want to invest in HIVE, You have to Buy a Currency that is Listed on HIVE as a SWAP Coin. For example, SWAP.LTC is a Litecoin Pegged Token. You get 1 SWAP.LTC for each Litecoin You Deposit (or 0.01 or 500 or whatever You Deposit) and the Markets are Pretty Active, so You can get a Good Price. And it's not like HIVE, STEEM and BLURT are Dead, these are Social Media Platforms, they are used by People in all Countries, so they are still being Traded on exchanges, in Fact Americans can still use Ionomy, but there are Gaps in the Trade Walls, so You can Lose Money. On HIVE-Engine when You Sell 5 Litecoins You are still pretty much getting the Market Value, maybe Minus a few Cents per Litecoin. The Market has a lot of Volume is what that is. It's not Massive Volume like some Exchanges, but it is enough to use SWAP.LTC and SWAP.DOGE, etc, for what they are meant for.

So now, we have been kind of getting into this Subject of HIVE-Engine over the Past few Months, but we have been using CoinBase, to Probit, to HIVE, to HIVE-Engine, now we can just do CoinBase to HIVE-Engine, then to Withdraw we will want to get SWAP.LTC, SWAP.DOGE, maybe SWAP.BLURT (to Deposit onto Your BLURT Account and Raise Your BLURT Power) also then this is how Americans will Cash Out their BLURT now also, they will either use Ionomy and maybe Lose some Money on the Exchange, or they can use HIVE-Engine and get Market Value.

We will be here to Guide Everyone. So this is actually a Great Thing, because we have a HIVE-Engine Currency, we will make another, and now there is Plenty of Things fo us to get into, and Everyone will be well Versed in how to Work the Exchange. This is Perfect. It's like God wanted me to have a Captive Audience as well as Newcomers to Teach. There are People that are Probably Scared Shitless about what they will do with their HIVE, and they are just not even using HIVE-Engine. Many People on HIVE don't use HIVE-Engine, they had kind of Abused it by taking my PIZZA Token Idea and not Selling any PIZZAs (which was the whole Point I was making, You have to Sell PIZZAs to People who have PIZZA Token) and then just kind of letting GanjaFarmer, DerangedVisions, and some other Undesirable type People around OCD, kind of White non-Religious Marijuana Growers who are on the Internet all Day. Like the People on TrollitUp (Rollitup.org). But anyways, they Abused their Own System and Dilapidated it almost in the Eyes of their Own People, and now I was about to Revitalize it (I am the one who made BLURT $0.18 and it only just didn't stay there because of COVID, we can easily do it again), and into my Lap Drops Anyone American who wants to use HIVE, STEEM and BLURT. Now they will all be Shepherded to HIVE-Engine, and we are about to kind of have a Renaissance.

What used to Happen in the Enlightenment or the Renaissances is that they would Learn about Ancient Kings and Queens and Customs, and they would Re-Establish Ancient Orders, or for example in Ethiopia there was the House of Solomon, and the Solomonic Dynasty, which Claimed to be Direct Descendants of King Solomon, and thereby King David. We are doing that, but, that is not what I was about to say, what I was about to say was that like that, we can take the Early Days of Crypto (back when Bitcoin was $5 Each instead of $50,000+ Each) and I can Teach Everyone. And we can have a Renaissance that way, from like 10 Years Ago, we'll Bring Everything back.

Like, Satoshi Nakamoto Originally said that a Goal was to get Cryptocurrency into the Hands of ALL EARTHLINGS. Everyone on Earth is supposed to have a Wallet at some Point, that was Satoshi Nakamoto's Vision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 04:03:07 AM

Since this is just Falling in our Lap like this, we will be doing the CryptoNote Mining Pool and Steemit/BLURT/HIVE Clone/Fork when we can, and an ETH Clone. And First a CryptoNote on our Mining Pool, then a Pool for ETH Chains that can Mine ours. And ETH may be Switching to PoS at some Point so all of that Claymore stuff can come over to our Chain.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:03:31 PM

The Van Kush Family is about to Launch a New Token on HIVE-Engine, and we are going to get back to the Roadmap.

This all Started in the Middle of COVID, with Van Kush Rewards Token on TRON Blockchain, and that is what this Thread "The Hashtags of Money" was made for, we were getting to all Started.

Now, we have a HIVE-Engine Token that is Functioning and we can Raise the Price whenever we want, and have it be Competitive with STEEM and HIVE. Now we are creating a New Token, CURE, which will have an even higher Value per Token, and as VKBT and CURE raise in Value together, CURE will be more Rare and Worth more, but they both have Very Good Tokenomics and are more Rare than almost any Other HIVE-Engine Token.

Then we will get to the Communication Channels, we already have VanKushFamily.com and we will start Creating Bots to Run the Curation Rewards Programs, meaning we will Start Delegation Programs on both BLURT and HIVE, then STEEM Blogs. From there we will continue on Creating a Token on Every Blockchain, and a Fork and Clone of Every Blockchain.

As this Happens we will become a kind of Hub of Cryptocurrency Knowledge, the Non-Profit Cryptocurrency Org that Facilitates all the Private Traders being able to Work together, and Work their Capital. And we will Basically be able to Start Opening Facilities where People Live and use our WiFi, and Start their Careers in Cryptocurrency Trading. From any Position, the Goal being to Onboard Africa, India and South America Primarily, so to have People in those Countries be able to Live at a Facility and make American Wages with Private Trading. Not Trusting a Broker, or even becoming Brokers themselves.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:03:15 PM

It would have been Smart for HIVE-Engine to have had a Thread here the whole Time, does Everyone see how that Works? I am doing it now, and we are about to make HIVE-Engine REALLY Work, just as ALL THE EXCHANGES DENY USA CUSTOMERS BECAUSE OF REGULATION. Aggroed set Everything up Perfect so that he could Comply with the US Laws, he has been doing that the whole Time. So now we are making the Threads on Bitcointalk, and it doesn't matter who exactly does it, but Fate set Everything up where here I am doing VKBT and actually Launching CURE on the same Day ProBit stopped accepting US Customers. This all is just Happening all at the same Time, and I have been making these Threads.

We are about to get Really into Tokens. My Old Account was "Tokenista" I just lost the Email Account associated with it, so I can't log in.

I was Part of Bitcoin Town and we always intended to have our Own Blockchains, I am the one who was Talking about making a "University Coin" and Specifically a UT Coin and Things, because that is what needs to be going on, that is how this all Really Works and we haven't even Started yet. There will be a Blockchain for Librarians, one for Schools, Schools in Texas, Schools in New York, and then Food Services will have Currencies, PIZZA Parlours and Sandwhich Shops and Things.

I Watched as People Paid $100,000 for ICOs on ETH, that became Commonplace, and Facebook Banned Ads for ICOs because People would do an ICO then there would be no Project, they would just Cut and Run with the ICO Money. And ETH made EIP 1167 I think it was, where Tokens that were Clones of Tokens that were already on the ETH ERC20 Virtual Machine, would be Cheaper to Create. But there never was a Useful Token Mint. There are ETH Token Mints, but they Mint Basic, Tradable, Tokens, that can be Issued from one account to the Others, with no Functionality, and that now includes NFTs where You can Mint Artwork into NFTs. But what HIVE-Engine, and Previously STEEM-Engine, is, is a System that is much more Useful on just the Basic Surface. Each Token, just on the Merit of getting the Staking ability, and having a Rewards Pool, is Better than the Basic ERC20. Plus, it is Automatically Listed on the DEX, TribalDEX and Hive-Egine.com. There are Functionalities that ETH Tokens can have that are Better, but the Basic ERC20 that is Minted where You get a Token, with a Name and a Symbol, Decimal Points, and Supply Limit, that is all the same as HIVE-Engine Tokens, but HIVE-Engine allows You to Mint it, then add Staking, then add the Rewards Pool, then even add a Front End so You can tell all Your Friends and Customers to Use Your Website instead of HIVE.blog being the Front Page. You can make Your Own Front Page to HIVE.

So all of that makes these Tokens much more Functional than those on the ERC20 Mints, now, if You Learn gETH, the ETH Programming Language is Called gETH, You can Create Customized Functionality and You can add Proof of Stake to a ETH Token, that is Something You can do. There might even be a Mint, I don't know if there is a Mint that makes PoS ETH Tokens, but it Still Wouldn't have the Rewards Pool. The Main Feature that makes HIVE-Engine Tokens is that they Mirror HIVE Functionality, the more Your Customer Holds the Highe the Vote Weight is, and the more of Your Tokens they Earn. So the More they Hold, the more they Earn, and they have some Authority in that instead of just the Regular Proof of Stake where it is Mining Blocks and whoever has the Most Coins gets Pretty much all the Blocks all the Time. The Mirroring of HIVE Functionality is actually a Big Feature that makes a lot of sense and Adds Value to a Currency. It Creates Community and a Community with Value.

So what we are going to do is make all of this Work, and Write Things like this so Everyone knows what to use this for. And we are going to then Expand into MATIC Immediately, by next Week we will have a MATIC Token, by the Next Week Our MATIC Token will be on TribalDEX and HIVE-Engine.com. Then we will Create an ETH Token with some Functionality. The MATIC Token will also have Functionality. And we will Start Teaching Everyone how all of this Works. That will be the whole Point, Plus we are Creating some Things that will back up the Value of the Currencies, and we are doing Buy-Backs, where we Buy-Back our Own Currency.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 12:33:16 AM

And I want Everyone to understand, so Tokenomics is a Term from the 70s, it can be Easily Described together with Game Theory as "Gold Stickers" for Children that behave well in Class, and maybe the Gold Stickers even allow them to get a Reward of their Choice. That is Tokenomics and Game Theory all together in One Easy to Understand Setting.

But since the Advent of First maybe it was BTS UIAs, the User Issued Assets on the Bitshares Open Ledger (OL) Network (which maybe can still be used Effectively with a Suite, I would say that BTS UIAs are not Effective Standalone but could Work as Part of a Network of Currencies with Buy Backs, there were Always BUY BACKS on BitsharesTalk.org, that is why it Worked), then there was ERC20, that is the ETH Tokens, ERC20 Popularized Tokens, there was Maybe even Colored Coin and Master Coin, which were Tokens on the Bitcoin Network, and it was VERY Complex because You usually needed BTC First, which became Very Expensive, but it was Very Cheap when this all Started, even BTS UIAs became more Expensive, but could be used Today if a Coin has Extra Income and Needs another Platform to Cross-Pollinate with. I would Say that Making Steemit Clones, Talking to the BLURT People like MegaDrive or CryptoDrive, about Cloning BLURT for You, those are all Options and Things that should be done.

So, Tokens, this Brought Tokenomics where it is Today, which is a Developed Economic Foundation for a number of Logistics and Strategies and Things, Algorithms, Smart Contracts, and Everything like a DEX to an On Chain Video Game Currency with a Game, all these Different Types of Things are Tokenomics, and it is kind of to Answer the Question now of "What gives YOUR Token it's Value??".

And I want Everyone to then understand, that You can look at the HIVE-Engine System and say "I don't want to lose even $0.05 on Every $80.00". But the more and more People that Start doing this, and Follow Our Instructions, and make their Own HIVE-Engine Tokens, and use our HIVE Engine Tokens, the more People that Start doing all of this, the more Swap.LTC there will be on the Market, the more Swap.BLURT there will be on the Market, as in FOR SALE, because People will be Cashing Out. And then the more we continue, the more People will be Coming in to Buy and it will come off the Market as it is used by someone else who is Following the Instructions, and making their Own Currencies, and Earning from ours, etc.

So the more People get involved, the more Volume there is, that is what Gives a Token Liquidity. You need People with Tokens on the Market for Sale, and then People can come Buy, then You need those Buyers to come. That is Liquidity. And You can Actually Build Liquidity Rewards into a Token. So that the Person who, for Example, does the most Trades in the Native Token on an AMM, gets Rewarded in AMM Tokens, which are like CAKE, or UNI, etc. AMM Tokens are Tokens that would be the Native Tokens on PancakeSwap, and UniSwap and JustSwap and Binance Smart Chain's Native Coin. These are all AMM Native Tokens or Coins, they are all kind of Tokens except the Binance One. And That is just an Example of a kind of Thing You can make, and a Liquidity Reward. There are Even Lotteries, like, Everyone who Puts in 1 AMM Native Token gets a Chance to Win more, or they can use ETH or TRX or  MATIC or whatever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: