Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Practical Coins  (Read 135 times)
quillco (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:15:29 PM

I've been spending cryptocurrency using BitRefill, Travala, and other places in the USA. It seems that Dash is the most practical currency which has decent acceptance levels. I'm quite surprised the price could so low for Dash after no upswings after the initial upswing, and am very happy to pick some up and use it in real life transactions. The transactions did go the most quickly, which is a complete menace for most transactions when I demand real life speed for money transfers. Runner up would be Monero since it can be spend on anything, followed by Bitcoin Cash, and finally Litecoin. Aside from those four I don't see a real-world usage except for high-value transactions in which case Bitcoin is good, but that would be something for rare purchases. Bitcoin is a decent long-term store of value but only because of its price history and not fundamentals of being accepted at ever-more institutions other than for banking purposes, it has no practical place in retail and may never have such a place.

Of course there is Bitcoin lightning but it seems not that well accepted. I'd be interested in BTC lightning if it were more widely adapted.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 02:57:10 PM

Aside from those four I don't see a real-world usage except for high-value transactions in which case Bitcoin is good, but that would be something for rare purchases.
It is true that bitcoin can not cater to all needs of the people this is why I try to find other altcoins that are cheap enough to be used as a way of transaction but is not constantly declining to the point that I am losing money. It’s also hard to make transactions through bitcoin because of transaction fees. For me bitcoin is truly better right now as an investment.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:43:04 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

DASH seemed to have partnered with many merchants to accept Dash as a transaction coin. Online, Litecoin has much better acceptance rate followed by bitcoincash and Dogecoin. Litecoin being fast and cheap in fees is an obvious choice for most. Dash too have low fees but not as less as Litecoin and a lot of websites I use don't accept DASH. Bitcoincash too previously had an program for giving bitcoincash accepted here sign to merchants and is widely accepted in real world business. But a coin like Nano or the one using that sort of technology having instant transaction with zero or minimal fees would be easier for merchants to accept.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 05:48:27 PM

I think it needs to be more on the RWA and new chain which will onboard a lot of people easily toward crypto. I think that a new era has come with cryptocurrency and I hope that it will continue to rise in price. You need to be more informative and decisive about what coin you will select. There are a lot for sure but you need to find the value with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 710

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 06:17:15 PM

I've been spending cryptocurrency using BitRefill, Travala, and other places in the USA. It seems that Dash is the most practical currency which has decent acceptance levels. I'm quite surprised the price could so low for Dash after no upswings after the initial upswing, and am very happy to pick some up and use it in real life transactions. The transactions did go the most quickly, which is a complete menace for most transactions when I demand real life speed for money transfers. Runner up would be Monero since it can be spend on anything, followed by Bitcoin Cash, and finally Litecoin. Aside from those four I don't see a real-world usage except for high-value transactions in which case Bitcoin is good, but that would be something for rare purchases. Bitcoin is a decent long-term store of value but only because of its price history and not fundamentals of being accepted at ever-more institutions other than for banking purposes, it has no practical place in retail and may never have such a place.

Of course there is Bitcoin lightning but it seems not that well accepted. I'd be interested in BTC lightning if it were more widely adapted.

You have done good research work on practical use case of various cryptocurrencies, specially in USA. Dash is indeed a popular coin for its high speed of transactions, and privacy features of Monero also make it attractive where anonymity is required. Litecoin and Bitcoin cash also are also popular for their faster transactions compared to Bitcoin. Personally, l find Ethereum with versatile features which no other coin can compare, and its transaction fees are also coming down overtime because of updates.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 06:23:40 PM

Dash was once a top coin the newer ones are taking over the top but didn't really killed the old ones. i heard about Dash before being adopted in Argentina where travel agents accept Dash and some hotels. in the online news though, Dash is not making headlines so fewer people know this coin anymore. i forgot it existed.  Grin

for an investor, i think you still can make money out of it if you can set up a masternode with a minimum amount to earn dash.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
quillco (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 01:30:36 AM

Dash was once a top coin the newer ones are taking over the top but didn't really killed the old ones. i heard about Dash before being adopted in Argentina where travel agents accept Dash and some hotels. in the online news though, Dash is not making headlines so fewer people know this coin anymore. i forgot it existed.  Grin

for an investor, i think you still can make money out of it if you can set up a masternode with a minimum amount to earn dash.
I had also forgotten Dash existed until I saw it on the merchant accepted lists. It seemed like it was going to be in the top 10 yet isn't even in the top 100 at this point, and yet there it sits as a currency I just started to use all of a sudden now that I like spending crypto. I just plain expect that its acceptance rate alone and utility will push it higher in the rankings. I think its seen its final long-term bottom because people this year will shift away from Bitcoin to viable alternatives as now that crypto is at a high price people will be inclined to spend crypto, and Dash is a friendly one to spend.

ETH just seems more oriented towards other purposes than retail so that one isn't on my to-try list.

If crypto can't get retail spending going it seems like a bit of a dead end market heading for cryptocurrency. It has to enter retail trade as a next step or it won't continue to make new market highs. Personally I think the market highs and lows are a nice gimmick to get people interested in it, but once again going back to practices, people want a stable value coin for keeping and spending. That is why it is now of the highest importance for cryptocurrency holders to focus on spending and merchant acceptance.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 05:31:45 AM

It's because there's more to it than just looking at "merchant adoption" and "quick transactions". If those are the only criteria that we should just look at, then the likes of the Venezuelan Bolivar shouldn't have crashed in value. Tongue

See: supply, inflation, decentralization

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:32:07 AM

Privacy coins are actually good if we are for centralization but anymore today. If you are aware of the news, you will see that the FED is chasing the privacy services like mixers and therefore, dash which is  concerned crypto for them together with monero is going to be scrutinized by them and will also be hot into their eyes. So for me, before it was practical to own dash because it was a profitable masternode before but I have no idea today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 08:23:17 AM

Dash may be better in many ways if compared with Bitcoin but it is not a practical coin. There only thing that makes it unique is it's ability to hide transaction. There are other coins or tokens that are very fast and yet charge far lesser fee than Dash. About acceptability and adoption none of the altcoins can overcome the fact that Bitcoin is accepted more by merchants globally and has a high adoption rate.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:38:24 AM

Still Bitcoin is the mostly accepted Crypto despite recent surge in TX fee which already have normalised I would suggest that to be used anyday.

And If I think of any coins apart from Bitcoin then it's LTC for sure, even I saw a report that LTC is actually the most used crypto for payment, not BTC, not ETH or anything else.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 09:47:50 AM

DASH uses InstantSend[1] concept that uses the concept of Transaction Locking and Masternode Locking Authority to ensure high-speed transactions, so stores only need two confirmations to say that the transaction is secure.
But with what happened to privacy services, I don't know whether retail merchants' acceptance of DASH will increase or not.
Litecoin is considered a good currency and provides the basic features that everyone might be looking for, in addition to privacy features, speed of confirmations, and fees.

[1] https://www.dash.org/blog/what-is-dash-instantsend-and-how-does-it-work/

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wowneroaddict

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 10:21:48 AM

man you need to check out Wownero. If you're ever in need of toilet paper you can submit some shitty memes over at suchwow.xyz for tips.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 11:15:24 AM

About acceptability and adoption none of the altcoins can overcome the fact that Bitcoin is accepted more by merchants globally and has a high adoption rate.
One of the things bitcoin has edge against other altcoins is because it’s popular more merchants will accept bitcoin and it is expected that they have it and can make transactions with it.

I am also not sure if other merchants would be so willing to accept altcoins with a much more volatile market price. We are still quite far from total adaption of bitcoin but surely we are one step closer.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 01:28:30 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 06:07:09 PM by Sayeds56

One of the things bitcoin has edge against other altcoins is because it’s popular more merchants will accept bitcoin and it is expected that they have it and can make transactions with it.

I am also not sure if other merchants would be so willing to accept altcoins with a much more volatile market price. We are still quite far from total adaption of bitcoin but surely we are one step closer.

You are absolutely correct that Bitcoin has edge over other cryptocurrencies due to it massive popularity and that is the reason it is mostly accepted by merchants.The transaction fee is higher on Bitcoin network, but with the introduction of  lightening network is likely to resolve this issue, thus making it more practical for use as means of payment for buying goods and services.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 03:39:44 PM

If i am not mistaken, LTC is also a widely accepted coin, and they have partnerships with many merchants. Dash is fast because the TPS has never exceeded its capacity. Look at SOL which is the fastest blockchain and also went down due to congestion. The more users a blockchain has, the slower it will be if it reaches its capacity. Dash is not that popular right now and its like a zombie coin that exists in the market but there isn't much talk about it. But I agree with the statement that it is pretty fast right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 06:21:53 PM

If i am not mistaken, LTC is also a widely accepted coin, and they have partnerships with many merchants. Dash is fast because the TPS has never exceeded its capacity. Look at SOL which is the fastest blockchain and also went down due to congestion. The more users a blockchain has, the slower it will be if it reaches its capacity. Dash is not that popular right now and its like a zombie coin that exists in the market but there isn't much talk about it. But I agree with the statement that it is pretty fast right now.

Your observation is correct that Lite coin which was also known as "mini Bitcoin" in early days of its launching, is widely accepted and has established partnerships with various merchants making it a viable option for transactions, and it is true that DASH is not widely recognized that is why it never faced any congestion issues. Congestion on Ethereum network is often reported which leads to slower speeds, its network has managed to remain operational without shutdowns, distinguishing it from Solana's recent challenges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 06:56:38 PM

I had also forgotten Dash existed until I saw it on the merchant accepted lists. It seemed like it was going to be in the top 10 yet isn't even in the top 100 at this point, and yet there it sits as a currency I just started to use all of a sudden now that I like spending crypto. I just plain expect that its acceptance rate alone and utility will push it higher in the rankings. I think its seen its final long-term bottom because people this year will shift away from Bitcoin to viable alternatives as now that crypto is at a high price people will be inclined to spend crypto, and Dash is a friendly one to spend.

ETH just seems more oriented towards other purposes than retail so that one isn't on my to-try list.

If crypto can't get retail spending going it seems like a bit of a dead end market heading for cryptocurrency. It has to enter retail trade as a next step or it won't continue to make new market highs. Personally I think the market highs and lows are a nice gimmick to get people interested in it, but once again going back to practices, people want a stable value coin for keeping and spending. That is why it is now of the highest importance for cryptocurrency holders to focus on spending and merchant acceptance.

it's somewhat like adding more usecase of the cryptocurrency. not just making casinos add the coin where they can wager using the coin but also use the coin to actually buy something tangible. it's interesting though how the team convinces those merchants to accept DASH, is there an incentive?

ETH has more selling points than DASH so it would be surprising to see if those merchants accepting DASH are not accepting ETH which it would be best if they accept all, especially BTC. it's surprising DASH isn't on ATMs while DOGE can be bought from the ATMs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tengui

Activity: 500
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:45:34 PM

I think being accepted as a transaction tool in the real world is not the main goal of cryptocurrencies, and if that was the main goal perhaps USDT and other stable coins would be the best because they have stable value. I think being accepted as a legitimate digital investment tool is much better because of the purpose of creating cryptocurrency as a means of investment. Maybe some countries already have regulations, but in most countries the regulations regarding cryptocurrencies are not yet clear.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3650

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 02:18:55 AM

I think being accepted as a transaction tool in the real world is not the main goal of cryptocurrencies, and if that was the main goal perhaps USDT and other stable coins would be the best because they have stable value.
USDT is stable but transaction fees are still a little high, so why pay $1 on the Ethereum blockchain or TORN when I can do the same transaction with cheaper fees using LTC Doge XRP and a lot of coins that offer very low fees.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██