Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt GOX - Manipulator !!! VIDEO  (Read 2077 times)
naima53 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 07:07:16 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2012, 07:13:51 PM by naima53

Hi all. Sorry for the translation.
  Short video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGcO9BB87kE I filmed from the screen, it clearly appears that someone at the right time (when the triangle appears, it is a strong figure) exhibits an order to buy and 16000B and no where seen any where except http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/!! !! Order soon disappears, and so several times until no triangle was broken up, which caused an increase in ...
Graben YOU!! Please repost census and videos for people to understand what a deal ..

I can even assume that the S3052 and Mt Gox - is one person ... What thoughts?

Donate me) 16f6iWHHkVEnDReeBQPT9GwCNwUfPTXrp2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2011, 10:35:55 PM

I am flattered, but no: I do not even have the basic computer skills to do any bot thing.

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

You can assume, but you will be wrong.
I just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that apparently control the rate of some people, probably those who do invest in a higher price. And this naturally leads to a sharp crash, when the man thinks the course "acceptable" to exit the market. And how much investment it made ​​- no one knows. If he will put "unlimit order" even out of spite, it may derail rate to zero. (as was) Be careful.

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 04:02:52 AM

I am flattered, but no: I do not even have the basic computer skills to do any bot thing.

I highly doubt that 16,000 coins or who will entrust the bot, it is obviously done by hand .. For such a case the bot does not need ...
The fact that the warrant stood there for at least 5 minutes and does not appear on any chart suggests that the GOX has definitely to do with it ...

Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2011, 04:11:12 AM

I just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that apparently control the rate of some people, probably those who do invest in a higher price. And this naturally leads to a sharp crash, when the man thinks the course "acceptable" to exit the market. And how much investment it made ​​- no one knows. If he will put "unlimit order" even out of spite, it may derail rate to zero. (as was) Be careful.
If you have open orders on some commodity, isn't it illegal to give investment advice without disclosing it?
Or is that just common practice for stocks or something?

Edit:

I highly doubt that 16,000 coins or who will entrust the bot, it is obviously done by hand .. For such a case the bot does not need ...
The fact that the warrant stood there for at least 5 minutes and does not appear on any chart suggests that the GOX has definitely to do with it ...
So really you're making two arguments: Someone at Mt. Gox is deliberately manipulating the market, and S3052 is in a position of influence among Bitcoin investors.

How are these related? If you can move the market with your words, you don't need to move the market with shady orders. The fact that both are positions of influence in the market doesn't mean that any attempt to move it by one implies shadowy ties to others. Especially when you are trying to link someone with no software background to suspicious behavior at a primarily software-based company.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 04:32:46 AM

If you have open orders on some commodity, isn't it illegal to give investment advice without disclosing it?
Or is that just common practice for stocks or something?

Edit:

So really you're making two arguments: Someone at Mt. Gox is deliberately manipulating the market, and S3052 is in a position of influence among Bitcoin investors.

How are these related? If you can move the market with your words, you don't need to move the market with shady orders. The fact that both are positions of influence in the market doesn't mean that any attempt to move it by one implies shadowy ties to others. Especially when you are trying to link someone with no software background to suspicious behavior at a primarily software-based company.
try to explain my position ... No, of course there is nothing illegal in pre-open positions. I also do not want to accuse anyone (especially Without the bases). But haunts me that at first the whole forum to "pump" a positive ("Rally", "space flight") analyst  all positive. But with the obvious maturing of correction - to whom it is not like, and a person decides what should be the price, and what should not be ... And where is the vaunted decentralization?

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 06:13:47 AM

Throughout human history there are people in whose hands was focusing capital. The last couple of hundred years, they are called - the bankers. They govern society, having a cash flow.
  I speak to that community and bitcoin - is no exception: MT GOX actually becomes a banker ...
Imagine the situation when the project was developed, the economy grew bitkoin. At some point GOX (bankir) says:
or\and
1) Guys developers, of all tired of the ever-increasing prices, 0.00000001 deals, let's add a new money in system ... Guys developers will say: it's impossible ... Then GOX says, then let's make another copy bitkoin, and we will make it completely legal and will add to the stock exchange on a par with the old.
2) Men-system developers, the government put pressure on us and we do not want to lose money ... Or we stop exchange  bitkoin, or you do such a client, so do not put pressure on us, and we make it completely legal, and add exchange ..
 Everything is still in the hands of "bankers" ... It's sad ... But against the thousand-year history will not be able to resist ...

Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2011, 04:21:54 PM

1) Guys developers, of all tired of the ever-increasing prices, 0.00000001 deals, let's add a new money in system ... Guys developers will say: it's impossible ... Then GOX says, then let's make another copy bitkoin, and we will make it completely legal and will add to the stock exchange on a par with the old.
The nature of Bitcoin protects here - Mt. Gox has no special advantage over any other exchange company other than it being the one with the most liquidity (most popular one). If Mt. Gox adds "Goxcoin" or whatever, then who will use it? Does anyone trade in Goxcoin right now? If they say "ok we'll stop accepting Bitcoin in the near future, let's all transition", people will just switch to Tradehill or one of the other exchanges, and "Goxcoin" ends up just another example of a Bitcoin fork with no new features and less adoption.

In other words, it'd never fly. People who use bitcoin want a theoretically decentralized crypto-currency. If an exchange decides to make a centralized one, they're shutting themselves out from the market.

2) Men-system developers, the government put pressure on us and we do not want to lose money ... Or we stop exchange  bitkoin, or you do such a client, so do not put pressure on us, and we make it completely legal, and add exchange ..
Why should the developers care whether Gox is having legal trouble? People can still use Tradehill, or CryptoXChange, or whatever. The nice thing about Gox in this situation, anyway, is that it's based in Japan, so whatever legal trouble they're having with "the government" doesn't apply to the 2nd and 3rd place exchanges at all. Gox can stop exchanging Bitcoin or whatever, but Bitcoin can continue easily without it.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 04:36:20 PM

The nature of Bitcoin protects here - Mt. Gox has no special advantage over any other exchange company other than it being the one with the most liquidity (most popular one). If Mt. Gox adds "Goxcoin" or whatever, then who will use it? Does anyone trade in Goxcoin right now? If they say "ok we'll stop accepting Bitcoin in the near future, let's all transition", people will just switch to Tradehill or one of the other exchanges, and "Goxcoin" ends up just another example of a Bitcoin fork with no new features and less adoption.

In other words, it'd never fly. People who use bitcoin want a theoretically decentralized crypto-currency. If an exchange decides to make a centralized one, they're shutting themselves out from the market.

Why should the developers care whether Gox is having legal trouble? People can still use Tradehill, or CryptoXChange, or whatever. The nice thing about Gox in this situation, anyway, is that it's based in Japan, so whatever legal trouble they're having with "the government" doesn't apply to the 2nd and 3rd place exchanges at all. Gox can stop exchanging Bitcoin or whatever, but Bitcoin can continue easily without it.
No, I'm not going to fix now and neither one does not call for it. I will be very carefully observe to the project because I got a lot of coins very cheap. Of course, if there will be again a magical course of 30 or more, I'm a little "blow out" bubble :-)
  I just want to draw your attention to the vulnerability, because I'm also interested in the fact that the system works

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 05:16:49 PM

Yes, yes, yes ... We have already tried this ... And then MtGox buy Treydhill, CryptoXChange,...., and will remain a "banker", which will dictate terms to developers, and no Gokskoin, everything will be "first-person" ... "original"
 or worse still - Google will offer Gokcen billion, how then do not resist ...

naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2011, 05:52:14 PM

Thank you, very well said! I really want this. I resist. It is a pity that the world is far from ideal

LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2011, 01:59:59 AM

That video site attempts to download an executable in a pop under window. Downloader beware.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
naima53 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2011, 04:33:16 AM

That video site attempts to download an executable in a pop under window. Downloader beware.
Now I will fill in on other hosting...
Edit. It is ready. Other hosting. Here isn't present pop under window.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: