Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there strategy to make profit daily future trade  (Read 703 times)
BlackBoss_

Activity: 644
Merit: 404

Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 12:02:43 PM

I think that after all, the right decision would be not to wait for the moment when you collect enough money for full-fledged trading, but to start trading with a small balance, which will help, if circumstances are positive, increase your deposit. In addition, you will get an experience that money cannot buy.
Going full-fledged with either trading or investment when you don't have enough experience in the market is very bad idea. It will cause massive and painful loss for your capital because lack of experience can be beginning of domino loss effects.

To gain experience, people need time and actual practice in the market so using capital gradually for investment or trading is better practice approach. It will help us to analyze our knowledge, practice and can adjust it if possible, without losing all our capital with one or two full-fledged investment or trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 06:43:35 AM

I have good knowledge with crypto future
I get signals from groups on telegram

But i got idea to make profit daily

I choose some coins potential raise and open long  positions on them and hold

For day until i get profit.. Is this good idea or let me know if there better idea

From your writeup, it is clear that you are knowledgeable about cryptocurrency, as you may have claimed. If you truly are knowledgeable, I don't think you need to come up with this kind of thread by telling the other members that you have good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

With your good knowledge, why are you still relying on signals group? I don't think you really need them. Even the signal groups, many of them are just scams; they will give you a signal and at last you will still lose, and later it will be complained that they will be given up and down, so the best way to trade is to learn how to trade and try to have good knowledge about it, and with that, you can also start gradually and from that, you grow with trading knowledge. 

It seems that what the OP did was pretend to be knowledgeable about trading, but the truth is that he is not. Sorry for these things, because why relay on the signal group if you have good knowledge of trading, right? The risk is even higher when you join signal groups.

If we ourselves are the ones who do the analysis of the trading activity that we are going to do, there is a risk, especially if we entrust our trading earnings to others, right?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 02:53:22 PM

I think that after all, the right decision would be not to wait for the moment when you collect enough money for full-fledged trading, but to start trading with a small balance, which will help, if circumstances are positive, increase your deposit. In addition, you will get an experience that money cannot buy.
Going full-fledged with either trading or investment when you don't have enough experience in the market is very bad idea. It will cause massive and painful loss for your capital because lack of experience can be beginning of domino loss effects.

To gain experience, people need time and actual practice in the market so using capital gradually for investment or trading is better practice approach. It will help us to analyze our knowledge, practice and can adjust it if possible, without losing all our capital with one or two full-fledged investment or trading.
I have to say that we are going to end up with something that will not be all that simple, we are going to get something that will take a while to get there, so it is not going to be all that easy. We should probably realize that learning how to be a good trader isn't that simple, and it will require months, even years of learning, you should probably stay away from trading itself for at least 3-6 months to learn how to be a good trader first, and another 6 months to just trade with small amounts to see if you actually learned it.

Depending on if you are making a profit or not, you could increase the amount or go back to learning, some people fail to learn and make a loss, then you start to study again, some people learn and start to make profit, those could increase the amount.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 08:38:04 PM

It seems that what the OP did was pretend to be knowledgeable about trading, but the truth is that he is not. Sorry for these things, because why relay on the signal group if you have good knowledge of trading, right? The risk is even higher when you join signal groups.

If we ourselves are the ones who do the analysis of the trading activity that we are going to do, there is a risk, especially if we entrust our trading earnings to others, right?
Yeah, we got him already and there is no way for him to hide. He is only making his situation awkward by doing these things. This is something that someone can get if they will rush things without thinking twice about the outcome of their actions. You don't need to say sorry when making that kind of comment of yours but if ever someone who needs to do it, that would only be the OP. Trading is hard so the earnings that came from it, should be valued very well. If we are knowledgeable, we can trust our selves more than the others but if not, it's also not a good excuse to just depend on someone else. Instead, we must learn on our own first.

Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 08:47:59 PM

I choose some coins potential raise and open long  positions on them and hold

For day until i get profit.. Is this good idea or let me know if there better idea
Funny thing about trading is that people use all kinds of strategies, even the so called obsolete ones such as RSI trading, Bollinger bands, support and resistance etc all work for someone that has mastered them..so if you have a winning formula that brings you daily profit then don't change it!!! Like the saying goes, "of it ain't broke don't fix it!"

But personally I wouldn't be going for the daily profit targets because this puts so much pressure on your psychological such that should you have a losing trade this now turns to revenge trading then your risk management rules are thrown out of the window before you know it you lose more than you planned for.. so daily targets are a no for me...slow and steady wins the race!!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:19:19 PM

I choose some coins potential raise and open long  positions on them and hold

Funny thing about trading is that people use all kinds of strategies, even the so called obsolete ones such as RSI trading, Bollinger bands, support and resistance etc all work for someone that has mastered them..so if you have a winning formula that brings you daily profit then don't change it!!! Like the saying goes, "of it ain't broke don't fix it!"

But personally I wouldn't be going for the daily profit targets because this puts so much pressure on your psychological such that should you have a losing trade this now turns to revenge trading then your risk management rules are thrown out of the window before you know it you lose more than you planned for.. so daily targets are a no for me...slow and steady wins the race!!!

All strategy work, but refinement of such is what puts you in a very profitable position. I don't doubt you calling those strategy obsolete though as far as you get paid it yours not mine.
But the question is for how long are we going to move from one strategy to another?

In a simple word, OP need to study.

Daily targets or not, ensure you're getting paid, and make every move to advance in this journey.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:14:38 AM

Sometimes I don’t really tell people to advice Trading because Trading is something you need to understand what you are doing first before you sit for advice on the particular decision you have taken because you took your decision as an idea and the contribution is needed for you to understand what you took his right well I just feel like You are technically right, but you still need to get more deeper deeper or maybe you should go for research and watch on YouTube and see the aspect issue going very well

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███