Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for crypto group owners who would become ambassadors for Gems.vip  (Read 97 times)
JOHNYPERFECTO (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 05:24:15 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2024, 05:48:47 PM by JOHNYPERFECTO

Hey cryptolovers

I am looking for crypto group owners or anyone who has some crypto community to become ambassador for Gems.vip. It is fundraising launchpad and Ambassadors are the only way for investors to enter the private sales.
People are greedy and any crypto group on X or TG wants money for their groups full of bots.
t.me/johnyperfecto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 11:43:24 PM

People are greedy and any crypto group on X or TG wants money for their groups full of bots.
It is mostly that's what you're going to get nowadays. Whether they're in TG, slack, or discord. When they offer you such, you'll see that there's no difference from the others because most of them are full of bots and don't have organic followers unless they're someone who's truly influential. It will be helpful, if you add some more details about the payment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JOHNYPERFECTO (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:38:45 PM

It is mostly that's what you're going to get nowadays. Whether they're in TG, slack, or discord. When they offer you such, you'll see that there's no difference from the others because most of them are full of bots and don't have organic followers unless they're someone who's truly influential. It will be helpful, if you add some more details about the payment.

You mean payment from my side? If so then I am willing to come up with something... the worst ad is on X. that absolute crap.... And TG would be maybe better but those bots are really everywhere.
Anyway to become ambassador for this project gems.vip would benefit crypto owner because only ambassadors hold private access key to private sales. so i really dont understand why they want money from me. They should just advertise their own access to sales. People just see the quick money and dont see the opportunity that would bring them good money anyway... But i think they want money for advertisement because they know their group is soooo shit  and full of bots.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:42:18 PM

You mean payment from my side? If so then I am willing to come up with something... the worst ad is on X. that absolute crap.... And TG would be maybe better but those bots are really everywhere.
Anyway to become ambassador for this project gems.vip would benefit crypto owner because only ambassadors hold private access key to private sales. so i really dont understand why they want money from me. They should just advertise their own access to sales. People just see the quick money and dont see the opportunity that would bring them good money anyway... But i think they want money for advertisement because they know their group is soooo shit  and full of bots.

All this benefits that you mention only make sense if your project already has a demand or at least backed by popular investors since this is the criteria which investors like in able to invest for new projects.

Instead of focusing on telegram groups which is swarm by bot account just like X. Why not launch a bounty campaign or a signature campaign here to increase your exposure to potential investors. Or at least tap with influencers that promotes crypto to get a guaranteed organic reach rather than telegram groups.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JOHNYPERFECTO (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:54:20 AM

Not the best solution Smiley as cryptoinfluencers are greedy AF Smiley) ranging from 1k to 10k for tweets Smiley))
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 01:27:03 PM

Hey cryptolovers

I am looking for crypto group owners or anyone who has some crypto community to become ambassador for Gems.vip. It is fundraising launchpad and Ambassadors are the only way for investors to enter the private sales.
t.me/johnyperfecto
You have to share some more details about the project if you're really interested in gathering the community related to your interest.

I've seen mostly that people gather some peeps around them and after creating so much hype they just throw another project with zero value. It's not fair that we struggle for so long to gather a serious community who wants to earn good by some projects and you come here and offer them project without giving details. Please elaborate.

JOHNYPERFECTO (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:10:29 PM

Hey cryptolovers

t.me/johnyperfecto
You have to share some more details about the project if you're really interested in gathering the community related to your interest.

I've seen mostly that people gather some peeps around them and after creating so much hype they just throw another project with zero value. It's not fair that we struggle for so long to gather a serious community who wants to earn good by some projects and you come here and offer them project without giving details. Please elaborate.

I was maybe too cautious about giving too much info so you guys would take it as spam. But ok.

As i wrote I am looking for people that are investors or got some contacts to community of potential investors to become ambassadors for gems.vip.

Gems.vip is young community driven fundraising platform. Projects will raise money on this launchpad through private sales. Its not classic launchpad where anyone can create some shitcoin or meme scam etc.

People can buy only with access code and Ambassador owns access code. He can share his code to them and if they purchase token with this code, ambassador earns 5% commission from this sale.

After end of each private sale round, all accumulated commissions can be claimed.

This way projects are funded from communities and ambassador is rewarded.

Even that this launchpad is new, they managed to raise 162M 2 months ago in the very first fundraising (for Dop.org) making it 8th largest fundraising in crypto history.

Some ambassadors with good communities made 50k-100k on sales.

I hope it is little bit clear. This is basic explanation of their fundraising and reward system.

So what I do is that I register ambassadors into the platform. The more people can attract the better for all Smiley
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:18:46 PM

Yes, on your side. Because you're hiring someone but if you have some x-deal on it then you have to mention that. Anyway, I'm just telling that there are a lot of groups that you won't get the most of it, they're interesting to look at the numbers but contains nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JOHNYPERFECTO (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 05:27:49 AM

So anyone who want to participate in the private sale  https://gems.vip/gemsdetail  can use access code: 9130564472

Write me message in case you want to become ambassador https://t.me/johnyperfecto
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:23:10 AM

can use access code:
Sorry to bother you mate but if it's about this code, posting it isn't allowed by the forum rules.

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

It may not sound and look at a referral code but the mods will decide on it but IMO, it's likely a referral code as you're into private sale.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀