Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What pushes a lady into double dating.  (Read 267 times)
Loveday422 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 10:39:38 AM

This life no balance,and if you are trying to balance it ,it might course a big issue to you but all the same will all try our best in anything we are doing to make sure that life is smoother for us ,can you imagine a girl his man do everything for her yet she still went ahead in cheating on him ,I want to know what exactly that push ladies into this double dating .
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 12:52:46 PM

The reason could be anything like one can be rich and the other one shows love and affection so when someone wants both they just prefer dating both men instead of thinking straight.

When you are in serious relationship then it's important to be transparent and honest with your partner, when you feel things are not working better break instead of cheating.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 12:54:13 PM

This life no balance,and if you are trying to balance it ,it might course a big issue to you but all the same will all try our best in anything we are doing to make sure that life is smoother for us ,can you imagine a girl his man do everything for her yet she still went ahead in cheating on him ,I want to know what exactly that push ladies into this double dating .
if the man did everything for the goodness of the relationship and for the goodness of
the Girl yet she cheated ? then that girl deserves nothing but betrayal also .
that kind of girl does not deserve any love because she cannot be contented with
everything that lovers provided .
i felt sorry for the man if this is true because i am also a man that loves my wife so
much , but lucky that my wife is loyal since day one of our relationship.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 01:15:34 PM

this is what happened if you are not open to each other I mean sometimes there is a issue that both parties are not willing to talk to each of them.
this is why I made sure if i am entering the relationship me and my partner will never hide secrets and wanted, and mostly it is the problem in Bed ,we are too shy to open to our partner what we wanted and what are we desires in love making.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 02:42:06 PM

The question is what is the measure of love the lady hard to the man who provides all things , there is one say though you gives all you hard without love it will still profit you nothing this some principles of some ladies they we take all what you have because they have no love for you thereby profiting you the giver nothing.

Secondly the man who the lady is cheating has he carry out some psychological check on the lady to know the lady emotional feeling if love exist because is only love that can stop cheating as well know the intention of the lady .
Other mere reason is insecurities if been married by the man they date, it may appear that in the process of dating they have occasionally remind the man to pay their Bride price but the man prolonged and keep promising of doing where they loss confidence on him.

Another may be sexual satisfaction, they may be financially satisfied but sexually not satisfied, also issue of nagging from the man etc. lastly some too has cheating as hereditary where it's difficult to control no matter the level of financial satisfaction and the sexual satisfaction given by the man they always desires to cheat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 165

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 02:48:32 PM

i was once in that position where my girlfriend turned out to be dating someone else. i thought that whether i was less attractive, less affectionate, or for other reasons, but apparently i was wrong, the biggest reason why she dated other men when she already had a partner was because she felt bored with the partner she had now, so for this reason, she is looking for another man to satisfy her boredom.

most women apparently get bored with the partner they have, so they look for another man because they feel bored and there are no challenges in their relationship and this is why many women cheat on their partners because their relationship is too flat.

Cossyblack

Activity: 53
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 04:08:34 PM

Some women are born prostitutes. Now a days,Most men date for beauty even when they are fully aware that she is responsible. If you want to date a woman,date a God's fearing woman,it  matters a lot.you don't expect a girls you meet at the club,a Sex addict,a girl that loves money so much to be faithful to one man. Date a God fearing woman that respect and acknowledge the things of God and you will never regret it.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 08:42:47 PM

Too many stories to tell about that.

It's about the preference of the girl that goes into cheating despite being secured with her partner. Also in among men, there are also that kind of story that they've got a wife material partner but then they decide to cheat.

So when you find the partner of your life that you like to settle for your life, don't be an idiot that you'll find the things that can't be found to her but instead, find the great things that you've found on her.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:41:58 AM

People are all different and we all do things for different reasons.

There’s no definitive answer to give you because we are not the woman you are talking about. There could be lots of reasons but I would suggest to not think or blame oneself for your partner cheating. More often times than not it has nothing to do about you and more to do with the cheating partner and the person they found.

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:31:09 AM

If someone cheats after doing everything for him then there is nothing left to do. But for what you mentioned I think you should become friendly with your partner and not hide anything from him. If you can't do something friendly then it won't be possible to solve this problem. Have to share everything with your partner.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 05:52:47 AM

Do we really need to answer this? your post already given the answer in that highlighted part .

that this kind of girl is not someone who can be trusted , because even if you gave her everything still she will cheat because a cheater will always cheat .

maybe this girl is not gonna be happy in single men.

Mrcool75

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:00:08 AM

I think money pushes a lady into a double date.  Sometimes it can be due to other reasons.  Again, even if one is better than the other, the girls double date.  But it can be due to different reasons according to the situation
Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:08:09 PM

I think money pushes a lady into a double date.  Sometimes it can be due to other reasons.  Again, even if one is better than the other, the girls double date.  But it can be due to different reasons according to the situation
If you think or say that money pushes ladies into double dating,what about those that has money yet their women still double date,what exactly did they want ?
Canva2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 03:28:52 PM

I was once in the position where my girlfriend was dating someone else.  Because most girls leave the first partner, girls don't like being with one guy and then start dating guys, they have a crush on another guy.

The big problem of girls is that they never understand a boy's mind, they just want money to float well, but really who's love is never sold for money.
Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:25:44 PM

I was once in the position where my girlfriend was dating someone else.  Because most girls leave the first partner, girls don't like being with one guy and then start dating guys, they have a crush on another guy.

The big problem of girls is that they never understand a boy's mind, they just want money to float well, but really who's love is never sold for money.
Sure true love is not by giving money but the pure love from the heart is the best I totally agreed with you sir
rodskee

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 09:05:20 AM

Sure true love is not by giving money but the pure love from the heart is the best I totally agreed with you sir
When you enter a relationship that is run by money and lust and not love then for sure you will
have this kind of partner , the cheater type because all they care is the benefits in physical and not emotional part.

there is no explanation for why a girl need to double date when they can just broke up first
before finding another one , with this attitude means they are not the type of women whom
you will be proud off.

Loveday422 (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 08:22:59 PM

I was once in the position where my girlfriend was dating someone else.  Because most girls leave the first partner, girls don't like being with one guy and then start dating guys, they have a crush on another guy.

When you enter a relationship that is run by money and lust and not love then for sure you will
have this kind of partner , the cheater type because all they care is the benefits in physical and not emotional part.

there is no explanation for why a girl need to double date when they can just broke up first
before finding another one , with this attitude means they are not the type of women whom
you will be proud off.
No doubt women are just extra ordinary being their way is far different from men ,like they have fish brain and are easily to be decived mostly when their is money involved,so I think women cheat because of many reasons in many ways ,but not all women do same.
Just like men all men are not the same we have exceptional men ,men that are different from other men,the truth is that god create men in different ways
Use your tounge and count your teeth
spectre71

Activity: 346
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 09:10:24 PM

Nice guys finish last, always.

They will marry the guy that makes them feel safe or that they believe they have complete control over. Then they will see if they can date up from there (fools gold) or they are just garden tools. Most fall under the garden tool category. They figure you won't dump them like you should and dump the heavy lifting of fixing the relationship on the man.

Don't be captain "save a ho", yo can't great guy them into being good people.

They cheat, get rid of them. Trying to reason with them is like reasoning with cancer.

You find out protect yourself and your future as best you can, hide money assets whatever you got to do. They gave up fair treatment.

rodskee

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 04:29:00 AM

I was once in the position where my girlfriend was dating someone else.  Because most girls leave the first partner, girls don't like being with one guy and then start dating guys, they have a crush on another guy.

you will be proud off.
No doubt women are just extra ordinary being their way is far different from men ,like they have fish brain and are easily to be decived mostly when their is money involved,so I think women cheat because of many reasons in many ways ,but not all women do same.
Just like men all men are not the same we have exceptional men ,men that are different from other men,the truth is that god create men in different ways
Use your tounge and count your teeth
no one says that they are all same , we are pointing here about women who is double dating
and that is what we are talking about so i don't know where did you get that comparison to a men
because the topic run in your question why women is dating others when they are in relationship.
and even men and women are created differently but behavior and attitude are almost the
same in relationship matter because there are more men who's cheating than women.

mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 08:19:40 AM

Well for me a women that is doing that is not a right women for you. We want to have a women that is going to be there for us and not another man. And not the one that has other men on her mind.

But I think they do that for more attention from the men. That is something we must remember about them. If I am not going to give her all he attention she wants then there is some other man that will do it for her. 

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀